Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.14.0 + 18.14.0.1 + 18.14.1

[DE]Megan

21 hours ago, Squito said:

Does this include Grineer barriers or just Corpus?

I tryed it out last night on both spy mission types. <_< unless they patch it, it works on all energy doors, might even work on the lazes form the infested stuff too.

you can literally jest walk into spy missions and back out again, along with the energy sapper doors form grineer.

The switch-functionality is currently kind of pointless. If I want to use a heavy blade weapon I'm going to use a heavy blade weapon, if I want to use dual swords I'll use dual swords. There are better variants in both categories. Why not make the stance changeable in mission, like you did with the Stradavar?

As for the Speed Change. Recastability is really nice, people have wanted that one for a long time. But since you did the *insert formal synonym for stupid* pickup thingy almost everyone reasonably screamed for you to change it back to effect everyone in range. As much as you drag it out, the pickup will continue to be *insert formal synonym for stupid* and the way it was before was so much better. Most of the time you guys have great ideas, but sometimes they're just *insert formal synonym for stupid*. You should try just reverting them back instead of constantly reworking them to keep your unfortunately *insert formal synonym for stupid* idea in the game.

The augments are mostely really good, I'm not sure about the Iron Vault, since I'm not using ground slams that often and having to use your first ability and spend 25 energy makes them even slower and more clumsy.

The increase in drop chances of those rare stances was long overdue though. Please, PLEASE, learn from your mistakes and NEVER make something so unreasonably impossible to get rare, not even remotely as #unreasonably impossible to get rare. That said, I don't even know what the drop chances are now, so let's not get overexited.

21 hours ago, HarrodTasker said:

Still nothing for affinity change for arcwing mode?  Its harder than ever to level up AW gear now, and it wasn't fast before.

I know, right?

Archwings take forever to rank up, and even longer if you're carrying weapons... Even running Archwing Intercepts doesn't help much...

11 hours ago, NinjaKitsune56 said:

I know, right?

Archwings take forever to rank up, and even longer if you're carrying weapons... Even running Archwing Intercepts doesn't help much...

Every since 18.13 nerfs, I switched to playing Archwing more, and it just highlighted how unfinished it feels. The affinity sharing area needs to be much larger even for MD missions. The ability to un-equip primary or melee would be good too. But over all, like you said some method to make it not feel painful. 

This sword give me an idea for the gam, and I have not read the others comment so it may have already been posted. To make a mk1 weapon or a starting weapon that would change to any type. these way, new players would have an opportunity to try all weapons and focus his focus on those type of weapon, and save credits and resources for mod o companions or whatever. Of course, it would need a real work to change the stats so the show the strong and weak points of each type, but keeping low estats  so that these new players don't get satisfied just having this weapon and try to get the best one for them. 

P.D. And It would be nice not only with melee, but also in primary and secondary weapons, as started by the Stradavar

Edited by Mursen

PLEASE add in new dojo rooms. colors ect. please? the dojo gets rather borring once you have all research done colors collected and all rooms built. we need something new for the dojo. or at least be able to build more in the solar rails. i cant even get in mine

On 6/8/2016 at 6:00 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed reviving in a certain Corpus tileset room respawning you above the level.

I remember doing that a long time ago.  Forgot about that.  And other times I got stuck on top/bottom of a tileset ending up permadeathing me for that mission.