Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.14.0 + 18.14.0.1 + 18.14.1

[DE]Megan

Just now, [DE]Megan said:

Hotfix 18.14.0.1 is now live!

•    Fixed new Augments for Ivara, Wukong, and Nekros missing from Syndicate Offerings.

hey I'm curious when are we going to get those other ivara augments the council selected? was really looking forward to the one for her ult

I might be the only one here, but I'd actually love for them to un-fix the thing with Moas carrying Provas on their heads. It was hilarious to use Radial Disarm in a group of Corpus proxies and have a glowstick party, and I'm sad to see it go.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

New Operator Customizations! 
Visit your 'Customize Operator' menu to view a variety of new Customizations - over 30 total! We've split these customizations into two groups: Free and Cosmetic. 

We've added new Tenno Faces & Somatic Markings for free!
We've added new Face Attachments & Hairstyles for Platinum!

Thanks DE..  But why not make them more beatiful or sexy? :D   

Suggestion to DE for how to vastly improve this great new weapon concept.

1. This option is better in the longrun but harder to do. Create a new stance mod that caters to both dual and single wield, in this case dual swords and polearms(doesn't look like a single sword, how would you hold it without cutting yourself?) Make this mod farmable, not like Vengeful Revenant and Vulpine Mask(pre-nerf). Defiled Snapdragon is a good example of a rewarding farmable mod. 

2. The player chooses to use either a dual stance or single wield stance on the weapon. Switching to melee mode will select the stance they chose as their default weapon eg player uses dual sword stance and melee mode is therefore dual swords. Using quick melee alternates to their unpreferred weapon type. This way players still control the stance type without being overpowered in two weapon types.

Edited by Zilchy

I also would like to see the prova sticking out of a Moa's head return. Hilarity aside (it was glorious to see them run around with birthday candles sticking out of their heads), it also served as an indicator to see which Moa had been previously disarmed, irradiating disarm aside.

So yes, PLEASE bring it back! It's just too fun to yell out "GLOWSTICK PARTY!" When disarming entire rooms of corpus and watch the Moas join in on the fun. :'(

Edited by Kaozurei

2 minutes ago, agafurk said:

I dont know but i have buy the new sword and try it at draco. But the sword isnt gaining any XP. So its still at rank 0. is it only me ? xD 

Its not just you. Were you the host? Because my current theory is that if you're not the host, the sword bugs out for you. I took it to draco twice, was not host either time, got no levels, took it to mercury, got it to level 8, went back to draco,was not host, no levels, then hosted a mission on venus, got it to 9.