Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.14.0 + 18.14.0.1 + 18.14.1

[DE]Megan

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

•    Nekros: Creeping Terrify: Terrify Augment - Affected enemies have 60% reduced movement speed.

A band-aid augment to do what the ability should've already done. Joy.

Also, none of the augments have actually been put into Syndicate reward tables yet. Oops.

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

•    Ivara: Infiltrate: Prowl Augment: Ivara is able to bypass laser barriers and gains 25% movement speed. 

An Ivara augment! :D *giggles like a school girl*

Is there a specific reason the Dark Split Sword has not been made available in the Conclave?

And could you make it clear in future patch notes whether a new weapon will be usable in PvP?

TIA.

Other than that, thanks for the new stuff :)

27 minutes ago, Ibro156 said:

Wait what? Its a heavy weapon and a light dual wielding melee weapon? Does that me we have to find a mod for that? Can I have an explanation? Am lost here...

No, you can use a heavy melee stance or a dual melee stance for it

If you use a heavy melee stance it's like a galatine or a scindo.

If you use a dual melee stance, it's like a dex dakra or dual skana.

Both forms have different stats (Damage, speed, crit, etc.)

and im just sitting here, STILL having a flying Dendra leg piece.... since MARCH...

say DE, will you ever do me the favor of fixing it? it was in since the last time you "fixed" the rig of Loki Knave and his Syandanas being replaced.

d8GKhH1.jpg

PS: i think i'll add one of these posts onto every Update post, untill its fixed, maybe, eventually.

Edit:

U18.14.0.1 still didnt bring a fix, i think i'll make that a new hobby of mine.

YNNZAM1.jpg

Edited by MaidGalaxy
Hotfix didnt fix the Dendra Leg

So, ABOUT those Volt changes...  There is this megathread of Volt, and I really recommend reading it.  The issues mentioned have been almost completely ignored in this hotfix.  On the other hand, a recastable Speed is great.

Now Speed build is going to stay the only build anybody ever uses the same as always.....