Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.14.0 + 18.14.0.1 + 18.14.1

[DE]Megan

Update 18.14.0

TENNO REINFORCEMENTS

Dark Split-Sword
Use as a devastating heavy sword or apply a Dual Swords Stance and split the weapon into two ferocious blades. You choose how you wish to wield this weapon based on the Stance Mod equipped. 
•    Each form reflects different Damage, Status and Critical Chance Stats.

Additions
New Operator Customizations! 

Visit your 'Customize Operator' menu to view a variety of new Customizations - over 30 total! We've split these customizations into two groups: Free and Cosmetic. 

We've added new Tenno Faces & Somatic Markings for free!
We've added new Face Attachments & Hairstyles for Platinum! 

New Augments 
The following Augments are available as Syndicate Offerings: 

•    Wukong: Primal Rage: Primal Fury Augment- Killing an enemy increases Critical Chance by 10% up to 100%. The increase decays by 1% per second. (does not double effect of other melee crit mods)
•    Wukong: Iron Vault: Iron Jab Augment - Aiming Iron Jab at the ground launches Wukong into the air. Executing a slam attack increased range by 15m and applies 500% extra damage.
•    Nekros: Creeping Terrify: Terrify Augment - Affected enemies have 60% reduced movement speed.
•    Ivara: Infiltrate: Prowl Augment: Ivara is able to bypass laser barriers and gains 25% movement speed. 

Volt Changes
•    Volt can now place up to 6 Electric Shields (was 4).
•    Volt will be able to see the Speed pickup he creates. *Please note that you will not see the Speed pickup if you're playing on Solo Mode.
•    Volt can now recast Speed (like Mirage's Eclipse). Each recast will replace the prior speed pickup to the new casting location.
•    Tweaked the animation of Volt’s Speed pickup to spin more. 

Changes

•    Kela De Thaym can now be hit with Damage procs. (i.e Corrosive procs will lower her armor, Fire procs will set her on fire, etc.) Please note that Kela will not be affected by procs that cause animations (staggers or knockdowns) as this conflicts with her Grappling Hook state.This change will help with high level Kela De Thaym Sortie assassinations. 
•    Increased the drop rate of Rare mods on Manic Bombards, Drekar Hellions, Battalysts, and Conculysts.
•    Improved auto-repair of corrupted installs.

Fixes

•    Fixed casting Loki’s Radial Disarm increasing the number of enemies by 1.
•    Fixed reviving in a certain Corpus tileset room respawning you above the level.
•    Fixed Saryn Prime’s head piece clipping as per:

•    Fixed disarming a MOA resulting in a Prova sticking out of their head.
•    Fixed Helios' Detect Vulnerability at max rank (now 2.75x damage at rank 5 instead of 2.5x).
•    Fixed Interception points being stuck as captured after a round ends if using a controller.
•    Fixed Sigils overlapping Nova Prime’s back jets. 
•    Fixed numerous localization issues.
•    Fixed numerous inconsistent Skin names and ‘Grand Master’ titles.

Hotfix 18.14.0.1

Fixes
•    Fixed new Augments for Ivara, Wukong, and Nekros missing from Syndicate Offerings.

Hotfix 18.14.1

Changes
•   You can now sell the Dark Split-Sword from your Inventory.

Fixes
•   Fixed the Dark Split-Sword not rewarding Affinity for Clients.
•   Fixed crashing when attempting to abort a mission.

Huh, the dual-dark was mentioned last Friday.  Nice turnaround time.
And that split/dual stance tech seems cool!  :D
(Now if only they were statistically distinct and you could equip both stances and switch between them inmission...  >:]  )

Augments
So: a buff for Primal Fury, the Iron Jab one seems very cool (idk if useful, but darn cool),
Ivara's... idk that I like the movespeed malus reduction, but I can see how each half alone might not justify a whole modslot.
Nekros... Even assuming that that shouldn't be Terrify's default functionality, this should really be a customisation choice that doesn't cost a mod slot.

Volt
I still would prefer Speed to be opt-out, but being recastable should make spreading it to your squad easier.
Glad to see the Shield-max increased.  That might be enough shields for (e.g.) a T#D.  Will have to check.

Overall? Cheers.

Edited by Chroia

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Update 18.14.0

Volt Changes
•    Volt can now place up to 6 Electric Shields (was 4).
•    Volt will be able to see the Speed pickup he creates.
•    Volt can now recast Speed (like Mirage's Eclipse). Each recast will replace the prior speed pickup to the new casting location.
•    Tweaked the animation of Volt’s Speed pickup to spin more. 

Alright, the volt speed recastable was what i asked, you do listen to us. I still think a opt out would have been better. It would be nice if Roar / Warcry were also able to get that treatment. 

Don't forget Mag / excalibur and all the enemies that need some tweaks (combas angstrum / bombards / nullifiers / corpus techs / osprey etc)

thanks for the volt change

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Update 18.14.0

•    Kela De Thaym can now be hit with Damage procs. (i.e Corrosive procs will lower her armor, Fire procs will set her on fire, etc.) Please note that Kela will not be affected by procs that cause animations (staggers or knockdowns) as this conflicts with her Grappling Hook state.This change will help with high level Kela De Thaym Sortie assassinations. 

She will still be able to oneshot most frames with those rockets, that's the biggest problem.

edit : that ivara augment though

Edited by Gilmaesh

dang just as I was about to about to make a thread suggesting the dual dark sword be a new weapon type that can be either used as separate weapons or as a double ended sided sword

also no fix for mios using laceras whip, lacera and mios using the wrong idle animations or mutalist cernos having no cloud effects

Edited by Melos-mevim