The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How does Rratuum event clan scoring work?

(PSN)B0XMAN517

Question

I'm trying to figure out how the clan scoring dynamic works in the Operation: Rathuum event. The wiki says that a Storm clan needs 1000 Executioner kills in order to receive a gold trophy, with the kill requirement relative to clan tier. Does this mean that there is no 1st, 2nd, or 3rd placings and everyone gets a sort of participation trophy? If there are placings, is it based on who has the most Executioner kills relative to clan tier?

If any PC Tenno can shed some light, I'd appreciate it very much.

7 answers to this question

Your clan score is the sum of each clan member's longest run in the endless Rathuum mission.  Depending on this clan score and your clan tier, you will receive a terra-cotta, bronze, silver, or gold trophy to put in your clan dojo some time after the event is over.  Note that only clan members who were members before the start of the event will count towards the clan score.

There's also a leaderboard on top of the trophies, but on PC those were pretty much destroyed by clans exploiting glitches before they were fixed.

Your personal longest Rathuum endless run is just saved in your profile stats.  You personally don't get anything special beyond the mission reward.

Clan Tier Terracotta Trophy Bronze Trophy Silver Trophy Gold Trophy
Ghost 25 Executioners 50 Executioners 75 Executioners 100 Executioners
Shadow 75 Executioners 150 Executioners 225 Executioners 300 Executioners
Storm 250 Executioners 500 Executioners 750 Executioners 1000 Executioners
Mountain 750 Executioners 1500 Executioners 2250 Executioners 3000 Executioners
Moon 2500 Executioners 5000 Executioners 7500 Executioners 10000 Executioners

Basically If you are apart of a moon clan, Each members run of the event and their highest score will be added up and that score will determine what trophy your clan & its members receive.

If your clans score by the end is 2499 you will not recieve a trophy, If it's 2500-4999 you'll receive a bronze trophy etc...

Hopefully this helped.

Edited by Eggplants

All and every clan can get a Gold Trophy if they all reach the milestone required. There is no placings.

The Trophies are given to the clan and so an Architect or Warlord can craft to place on the Dojo.

The scoring works by adding the best score of each player in the clan together.

Information on the Rathuum event can be found here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/642880-operation-rathuum/

CLAN TROPHY REWARDS:

Clan Rewards: All participating Clans will receive an event trophy for their attempts on the bonus final endurance missions. The following table lays out which Trophy your clan will earn depending on the Sum of all participating Members best Endurance Round (Note: member numbers are locked once the event starts, anyone added to the clan after the event has started will not contribute to the clan trophy): 

Spoiler

Clan Tier

Terracotta Trophy

Bronze Trophy

Silver Trophy

Gold Trophy

Ghost

25 Executioners

50 Executioners

75 Executioners

100 Executioners

Shadow

75 Executioners

150 Executioners

225 Executioners

300 Executioners

Storm

250 Executioners

500 Executioners

750 Executioners

1000 Executioners

Mountain

750 Executioners

1500 Executioners

2250 Executioners

3000 Executioners

Moon

2500 Executioners

5000 Executioners

7500 Executioners

10000 Executioners

2 hours ago, NovusNova said:

Information on the Rathuum event can be found here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/642880-operation-rathuum/

CLAN TROPHY REWARDS:

Clan Rewards: All participating Clans will receive an event trophy for their attempts on the bonus final endurance missions. The following table lays out which Trophy your clan will earn depending on the Sum of all participating Members best Endurance Round (Note: member numbers are locked once the event starts, anyone added to the clan after the event has started will not contribute to the clan trophy): 

Hide contents

Clan Tier

Terracotta Trophy

Bronze Trophy

Silver Trophy

Gold Trophy

Ghost

25 Executioners

50 Executioners

75 Executioners

100 Executioners

Shadow

75 Executioners

150 Executioners

225 Executioners

300 Executioners

Storm

250 Executioners

500 Executioners

750 Executioners

1000 Executioners

Mountain

750 Executioners

1500 Executioners

2250 Executioners

3000 Executioners

Moon

2500 Executioners

5000 Executioners

7500 Executioners

10000 Executioners

I've completed in the event multiple times and haven't gotten a trophy (I think I've got like 4 Rathuum Points)?  I see it says that you get compensation during the final bonus missions, but is that the second and third stages or just the first?  I've gotten the Rathuum badge already.

Just now, Btabc said:

I've completed in the event multiple times and haven't gotten a trophy (I think I've got like 4 Rathuum Points)?  I see it says that you get compensation during the final bonus missions, but is that the second and third stages or just the first?  I've gotten the Rathuum badge already.

There was the "first round", "Second round", "Third round", "Kela fight" and the "Endless Rathuum". The Endless Rathuum was the mission you needed to do for the clan trophy.

Just now, NovusNova said:

There was the "first round", "Second round", "Third round", "Kela fight" and the "Endless Rathuum". The Endless Rathuum was the mission you needed to do for the clan trophy.

Ah gotcha, grazie!