Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last hotfix reset all operator customizations [Megathread]

Henrysi

2zhe3rm.jpg

So, I had just logged in to test out the new operator cosmetics. Everything was fine, touched up my operator to look a bit nicer. 
A few minutes later, I logged out. Then I logged back in, and...??? Everything was wiped clean. Luckily I took a screenshot of my operator before-hand, so I can recreate it to the best of my ability. Just posting to show that this bug exists. Don't know how it happened

Edited by NovusNova
Edited Title and added Megathread tag

I got this issue also. it took me an hour or so to get him the eway I had it... bought the new hair and it resetted again! :(

I'm hoping there's a fix for this because I don't want to check after every mission to see ifhe resetted or not.

Same happened to me (tho in my case an old settings file saved the day):
http://imgur.com/a/RPlGx

Tho after restoring my setting file from a few days back it all went back to normal ... (kinda happy that i have a weird bug that nearly every day my setting file in the appdata/local just resets itself, so i keep a backup of it (since it contains the selected gears, favourite colors and other staff, that i would hate to set each day). So i just have to rename it every day to replace the empty setting file ... but in this case this restored my op too ... so happy :D)

Edited by Ungorisz

I've got two related problems. The first is that sometimes when exiting my arsenal, the game goes back to the login screen. Related to this is that, everytime this happens, the Operator's customizations get reset - hair, voice, eye color - everything goes back to default.

They aren't very big problems, but recustomizing my Operator every time this happens gets annoying after a while. Does anyone else have this problem, or is it something on my end?

I costumized the operator and after a mission it is reset back to default. Why is that?

And why no one ever respond to my bug reporting post? It is nice to know that DE actually read it, otherwise I am wasting my time all this time trying to help reporting bugs.

I haven't changed my operator since January, and mine got reset too, even though I haven't even modified my Tenno since update yet.

Kinda sad about this cause I'm not sure i can pull of the neat looking eyes I had again now.

So this issue was introduced somewhere in the 18.14.x patches from Wednesday. Has there been any official acknowledgement of this issue? Since it came in alongside new paid cosmetic options I expected it would be caught and patched pretty quickly, but now that we're coming into a weekend I'm not so sure.

Any updates?

I am having the problems as well, specifically when the new Operator appearances came out.

My conditions follow this issue as I personally observed:

- After working on the Operator's face, closing the option menu as the computer lags out of the game to the Log-in forces the system to cross-render the default appearance with my existing one, periodically forcing the Operator to return to the default figure with the exact hour each day (presumably about 4:30 pm) when the game lags out.

- Logging out, after the scenario took place, after doing the re-configuring the Operator back to my choices remain even after an hour later. Until that reset of the exact timing.

I hope these little things can help out decipher the problem. Take note, this all happened in the rainy season in my location.

Edited by Freelancer27