Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.14.2

[DE]Megan

Quoting myself:

23 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

Still no fix for:

• Excalibur Prime's Tint 3 in the helmet. That shouldn't be there.
  • Nyx Prime various texture issues
  • Ash and Ash Prime's misplaced cloth physics syandanas
  • Mag Prime's missing channel on her hips/pelvis
  • Various Codex Dioramas missing/or having issues with Armor pieces and Attachments  (Ash Prime, Volt, Volt Prime, Mag Prime)

25 minutes ago, Kaozurei said:

Give us our uni-moas back! Maybe I should start a petition just for the hell of it, disarm just isn't the same without the moas running around kicking things with a prova sticking out of their heads.

Uni-moas seriously made my week the first time I saw them, and usually earn a chuckle still. Please give them back xD

Am I the only one experiencing problems with update?

The game was updated, and then it 'checked the content' for about 10 minutes taking about 10% with no visual changes.

I've tried kiiling/restarting process - that doesn't help, it still checks something.

4 minutes ago, VladIV said:

The game was updated, and then it 'checked the content' for about 10 minutes taking about 10% with no visual changes.

I've tried kiiling/restarting process - that doesn't help, it still checks something.

3 minutes ago, Metotaxin said:

Yep, same problem

Same here.

16 minutes ago, VladIV said:

15 minutes ago, Metotaxin said:

Yep, same problem

11 minutes ago, residente said:

Same here.

Whew, i started to think RNGesus decided i don't deserve having more fun for today.

Same here, mate!

Downloaded everything it needed and then just... pf-f-f, «Checking for new content...» for over 15min, tried to play with aggressive download setting -- same result. Then i started verification and now i'm stuck with «Verifying download cache...» and hey after 15min it finally gave some signs of life -- 40%! :C

EDIT: oh, and i promised a guy to run 2 more T3C keys. And now i can't get in. Coincidence? x(

Edited by Thundervision

Looks like something is extremely slow now on WF update servers.

I've restarted updating (Steam's check cache has bug), and download speed is somewhat about 1-2 kb/sec. Probably that's the reason for hang-like behavior