Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.14.2

[DE]Megan

5 hours ago, Lythael said:

Patience maybe they are working on it

Pointing it out in case they don't, it's a major issue for some people, I personally haven't logged in again because it resets every time.

On a side note, DE, you should consider making a list of known issues, that'd help a lot and would cease with multiple "Still no fix" posts

1 hour ago, RavenBHK said:

I just closed my game to update and it goes 10gb remaining... what ? 

Seems like your client just had some core error while patching and did revert back to complete reinstall.

11 hours ago, RazrOutlaw said:

Pointing it out in case they don't, it's a major issue for some people, I personally haven't logged in again because it resets every time.

On a side note, DE, you should consider making a list of known issues, that'd help a lot and would cease with multiple "Still no fix" posts

as a person with OCD i know what you mean

it really bothers me too that my operators skin color and hair keeps reseting everytime i use focus

Attention DE can you please nerf banshee as with the new augment a banshee can just kill every single enemy within an entire map within 3 seconds of them spawning and it's not really fun for other teammates. Nice idea, just needs tweaking so that it doesn't completely ruin the game harder than ash bladestorm like it is right now.

On 6/9/2016 at 9:41 PM, DarcnyssWolfe said:

It wont increase until the weapon rank exceeds your MR. MR "Unlocks" the points, not adds them, up to the 30\60 cap.

Thanks.  That clears things up.  I thought things would START at Rank 18, not have 18 ranks' worth of points.

are you ever going to fix chroma loosing energy from energy drain eximus enemies while he's got his 4th ability going? because last I checked, he's supposed to be immune to it, and it's been an issue now since before rathuum was released.

Speaking of immunity and such, Shadow Stalker and i guess normal one are still bugged, don't the normaly dispell abilitys? Becasue now recently all abilitys work on him, even Mind Control, short duration thou, but he did fight for me there, same for other abilitys like Saryns Spores seem ot work aswell.

Edited by Marine027

5 hours ago, Marine027 said:

Speaking of immunity and such, Shadow Stalker and i guess normal one are still bugged, don't the normaly dispell abilitys? Becasue now recently all abilitys work on him, even Mind Control, short duration thou, but he did fight for me there, same for other abilitys like Saryns Spores seem ot work aswell.

He still can dispell but it is not instant... and thank goodness for that because fighting stalker as loki / ivara  (one hit kill because no armour) is completely bullocks compared to fighting him on inaros / rhino/ frost where you can go afk for five minutes and still not even be close to dead.

Edited by T7Alpha