Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.14.2

[DE]Megan

I recently bought the Rakta Ballistica since DE made it so that new weapons came at the level corresponding to your MR, and my Rakta Ballistica came at the mod capacity of my MR (after adding an Orokin Catalyst), but was still Unranked, and leveling it up didn't fix anything.  Was that how it was supposed to be and I just didn't read carefully enogh, or is this a bug?

http://imgur.com/a/HvFv2

Still no fix for Ember prime's immortal skin getting destroyed by PBR. (All primes with PBR)

Still no fix for Excal's blind effect costing energy...

And still no fix for Volt' speed not working as it should be. 

Edited by Stoner74

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hotfix 18.14.2

Fixes

•    Fixed ranked Stance Mods equipped on the Dark Split-Sword being un-ranked.

Not fixed sadly, if you're not host its still showing as an unranked stance, as well as can't be ranked up STILL if you're not host.

1 hour ago, NarwhalStorm said:

I recently bought the Rakta Ballistica since DE made it so that new weapons came at the level corresponding to your MR, and my Rakta Ballistica came at the mod capacity of my MR (after adding an Orokin Catalyst), but was still Unranked, and leveling it up didn't fix anything.  Was that how it was supposed to be and I just didn't read carefully enogh, or is this a bug?

http://imgur.com/a/HvFv2

It wont increase until the weapon rank exceeds your MR. MR "Unlocks" the points, not adds them, up to the 30\60 cap.

16 minutes ago, Stoner74 said:

Still no fix for Ember prime's immortal skin getting destroyed by PBR. (All primes with PBR)

Still no fix for Excal's blind effect costing energy...

And still no fix for Volt' speed not working as it should be. 

sorry dude, excals blind while using exaulted blade was nerfed so it uses energy even though melee encourages you to slide attack. It's intended. 

4 hours ago, MaxTheKitten said:

Fix ash's 4th ability please. Its annoying not being able to kill highlighted enemies

Intentional choice. Killing the target while Ash's Bladestorming it breaks Blade Storm.

I'd be happy if it got the 'Mind Control' treatment: Damage done while target's invulnerable is stored and applied at the end of Ash's attack. If target's still alive, Ash can continue attacking it.

ofc, all this may be irrelevant, since Blade Storm is up for a rework Soonish™.

Edited by Chroia

4 hours ago, lightdragon64 said:

Just a note... I think the dark split sword should be able to use polearm stances as well as the other ones considering it is technically a double bladed sword and all. 

Gods I hope not.

Its the last reliable gun for 100+ mobs.

And it doesn't work good very good on corpus (specially if they have eximus everywhere).