[DE]Megan

Hotfix 18.14.2

2 hours ago, Raniu said:

Still no fix for Mag's Pull having no cool magnetic sound effect it used to have :[

wat really awww sad... i love the sound of mag doing some pull :(

2 hours ago, Man_In_Suitcase said:

Wait, no red text witticism?! This cannot be...

RED TEXT IS DEAD. LONG LIVE THE KINK.... I MEAN KING!

]\'[

Whenever I go on the Ice Corpus Tileset my operator's colors swap out. My skin turns green, and my entire suit is solid white.

Edited by Hamu_

Thanks! Just got into this game again, and I gotta say, it keeps getting better each time I come back!

• Upvote 1

I recently bought the Rakta Ballistica since DE made it so that new weapons came at the level corresponding to your MR, and my Rakta Ballistica came at the mod capacity of my MR (after adding an Orokin Catalyst), but was still Unranked, and leveling it up didn't fix anything.  Was that how it was supposed to be and I just didn't read carefully enogh, or is this a bug?

http://imgur.com/a/HvFv2

Still no fix for Ember prime's immortal skin getting destroyed by PBR. (All primes with PBR)

Still no fix for Excal's blind effect costing energy...

And still no fix for Volt' speed not working as it should be. 

Edited by Stoner74
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hotfix 18.14.2

Fixes

•    Fixed ranked Stance Mods equipped on the Dark Split-Sword being un-ranked.

Not fixed sadly, if you're not host its still showing as an unranked stance, as well as can't be ranked up STILL if you're not host.

PLEASE FIX LIMBO so i can go back to using him on grineer! He has been hurt through the rift by the fire patches left by napalms since MARCH. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE. 

1 hour ago, NarwhalStorm said:

I recently bought the Rakta Ballistica since DE made it so that new weapons came at the level corresponding to your MR, and my Rakta Ballistica came at the mod capacity of my MR (after adding an Orokin Catalyst), but was still Unranked, and leveling it up didn't fix anything.  Was that how it was supposed to be and I just didn't read carefully enogh, or is this a bug?

http://imgur.com/a/HvFv2

It wont increase until the weapon rank exceeds your MR. MR "Unlocks" the points, not adds them, up to the 30\60 cap.

16 minutes ago, Stoner74 said:

Still no fix for Ember prime's immortal skin getting destroyed by PBR. (All primes with PBR)

Still no fix for Excal's blind effect costing energy...

And still no fix for Volt' speed not working as it should be. 

sorry dude, excals blind while using exaulted blade was nerfed so it uses energy even though melee encourages you to slide attack. It's intended. 

44 minutes ago, --Valkyr said:

Still no fix for Acid Shells.

you guys should give up on this, our version will never reduce enemy armor like the executor can. Ask DE why our mod is broken when the executors isn't i guess. 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, MaxTheKitten said:

Fix ash's 4th ability please. Its annoying not being able to kill highlighted enemies

Intentional choice. Killing the target while Ash's Bladestorming it breaks Blade Storm.

I'd be happy if it got the 'Mind Control' treatment: Damage done while target's invulnerable is stored and applied at the end of Ash's attack. If target's still alive, Ash can continue attacking it.

ofc, all this may be irrelevant, since Blade Storm is up for a rework Soonish™.

Edited by Chroia

4 hours ago, lightdragon64 said:

Just a note... I think the dark split sword should be able to use polearm stances as well as the other ones considering it is technically a double bladed sword and all. 

Gods I hope not.

Its the last reliable gun for 100+ mobs.

And it doesn't work good very good on corpus (specially if they have eximus everywhere).

5 hours ago, xKlay said:

The Ash and Tonkor death is near...

Simunoob+Mirage too please

Edited by Wiydan
  • Upvote 1

My operator's appearance has been reset again. I'm thinking this is happening with every hotfix now.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Cesarin said:

Gods I hope not.

Its the last reliable gun for 100+ mobs.

And it doesn't work good very good on corpus (specially if they have eximus everywhere).

think ya quoted the wrong post there mate