Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.14.2

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, superbot34 said:

sorry dude, excals blind while using exaulted blade was nerfed so it uses energy even though melee encourages you to slide attack. It's intended. 

That was sarcasm... I know it's intended. I just want them to change it as its really... really stupid. Atleast increase the range or something.

Posting these in every patch notes until we get see them changed.

PBR'd Prime frames are still in dire need of a "trim" color option.

And, Nekros is unable to Desecrate certain enemies if they play a preset death animation.

still not removed nyxs passive. it shouldn't be hard and you would make a lot of people happy with it since no nyx player wants the disarm, if we would want to disarm we would have picked loki. we want to murder our enemies with our enemie, so stop us from making them too weak to do that, ffs.

6 hours ago, o_MooN_o said:

how about you change oberons passive please

at least it is useless. no nyx player want to disarm, we want them to be as strong as possible so they can kill eath other. DE, remover the @(*()$ passive, noting is LITERALLY better.

- Vaykor Syandanna's hoses are weirdly stretched and bent out of shape at the base, where they attach to the little engine thingy.

- Harkonar Cape is supposed to have a solid piece of metal at its end (the thorny bit) but as it is right now that thing waves around as if made of rubber

- The Particle Effects during Volt's and Banshee's idle animations are missing.

Operator customization dosent work properly anymore

everytime i set custom hairstyle and color (aswell as skin color)

it reverts back ingame to hairless or with default brown haircut and  default skin colors

when using the focus ability

Edited by Lythael

13 minutes ago, Kacc said:

oh lol, i really think you are fix holes in level textures befor comes new with 19 upd)

Jesus, Кассик, you should improve yourself, if you know what I mean :)

What about holes, its really hard to fix them, cuz' this kind of work requires a great amount of time.

Probably the day when all holes in level designs will be completely fixed should be a greatest event since Warframe physics engine invention.

3 hours ago, Haruhiist said:

Jesus, Кассик, you should improve yourself, if you know what I mean :)

What about holes, its really hard to fix them, cuz' this kind of work requires a great amount of time.

Probably the day when all holes in level designs will be completely fixed should be a greatest event since Warframe physics engine invention.

Yeah? How about easy to bring some NEW? Near  Greneer extraction point?  Black hole in rocks. Im not designer but fix  a few plates of wall (etc) is not so hard. Now i create topic about  laser-contol button on Spy mission, which is pressed not understand what angle from one side only, which is quite irksome. From first born of this button. Year or more i dk.

Dark Split Sword

I well ... the model is good but ... I really think that this weapon Should have 2 Stance slots , one for the Heavy weapon and the other for the Dual Swords.
There is an Alt Fire button , Have it switch Stances when Pressed . because right now it just acts as one or the other so we could just as easy Pick one weapon type over the Split Sword. It doesn't offer anything special to make us want to use it versus other weapons of the 2 types ... Plus the Stances for Dual swords and Heavy weapons Clash so we'd either need to have a blank Stance slot and Forma it extra to make up for the lack of stance capacity or Just pick to keep it as one or the other.

Oh and the Stats ... Why are lots of clantech weapons under powered and then a few are great ?
I mentioned in another Thread the Grinlok Needs a Buff to be Just Equal to it's secondary counterpart.
The Split Sword should really be stronger