[DE]Drew

[PS4 & XB1] Operation: Rathuum

YiMbs9B.jpg

OPERATION: Rathuum

A message from Cressa Mal

Listen up, Tenno. I don’t care if you support Steel Meridian or not, I need your help. An entire company of Grineer defectors was just captured by Kela De Thaym. Now they face Rathuum, Trial by combat. Of course, the fight’s rigged, a show of force to Grineer everywhere, meant to scare off future defectors. But there’s a way we can turn this thing back on Kela, an obscure rule.

All you need to do, Tenno, is take their place in the arena and defeat the Grineer champions. You game?

HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO DO

-          Liberate the Grineer defectors from the Rathuum, by defeating their Executioners.

-          Participating in an Arena will grant Judgement Points. There are three Arenas of escalating difficulty, with the more difficult Arenas awarding greater amounts of Judgement Points.

-          Collect enough Judgement Points to grant the Grineer defectors their pardon.

-          Once the prisoners are liberated, the Steel Meridian will instruct you on what to do next… though the other Syndicates may provide alternative suggestions.

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

-          This is Grineer Trial by combat, the Rathuum is a dangerous place where two teams face off. The first to 25 kills wins!

-          Each challenge features a new Arena game mode with 1-4 players taking on a team of brutal Grineer enemies.

-          Challengers will have a Modifier applied to them, announced at the start of the battle. Prisoners of the Rathuum are never granted a fair fight. 

-          Challengers are not allowed to bring contraband into the Arenas. All gear will be disabled for the duration of the battle.

-          Designated locations periodically resupply Tenno with Ammo, Health Orbs and Energy Orbs.

-          Kela De Thaym demands a tribute of 100 Judgement Points to pardon the Grineer defectors.

REWARDS
The Steel Meridian will compensate the Tenno as they progress through the Rathuum. Rewards include the Rathuum Badge, Rathuum Sigil and the powerful Furax Wraith. The Rathuum Prisoner Coordinates detailing the location where the Grineer defectors are imprisoned will be awarded to Tenno who complete the Rathuum. The Syndicates will take a great interest in this data.

In addition to the above rewards, there are a number of Mods that Kela De Thaym allocates to her Executioners with to give them an edge in combat. Perhaps she can be persuaded to part with them.

Electromagnetic Shielding
Execution Shells
Fomorian Accelerant
Harkonar Scope
Hunter's Bonesaw
Nightwatch Napalm
Rift Strike
Vulcan Blitz
Medi-Ray

LEVEL MODIFIERS:

The Rathuum has its own modifiers, get ready for anything, Tenno!

Modifier: Speed Boost
Modifier: Half Energy
Modifier: Half Health
Modifier: Half Shields
Modifier: Scaling Enemies
Modifier: Low Gravity
Modifier: No Respawn
Modifier: Quick Respawn
Modifier: Health Drain

ENEMIES

The enemies you'll be facing are a new breed of Grineer – deadlier, different, and destructive. Good luck taking them down, Tenno!

ZURA 

Summoner

Summons Hyekka to aid her in battle. She wields an Ignis and a Machete.

GAREISHE

Charger

Sneaks up on players and attacks them with his Twin Basolk.

TECHNICIAN RETH  

Engineer

Deploys support as he navigates through the level.

INQUISITOR NOK

Grunt

Equipped with a Sobek and a Sheev. Don’t get too close.

CHAPLAIN THUL

Medic

Thul wields an Amphis and is equipped with a Hind.

THE MISTRESS

Hellion

Highly mobile, this enemy can fire Swarm missiles from the air.

OLGA HARKONAR

Sniper

She is a deceptive foe who deploys decoys.

GORTH

Tank

Wields an Ogris and an Ack & Brunt and has an array of tools at his disposal.

CLAN TROPHY REWARDS

Clan Rewards: All participating Clans will receive an event trophy for their attempts on the bonus final endurance missions. The following table lays out which Trophy your clan will earn depending on the Sum of all participating Members best Endurance Round.

Clan Tier

Terracotta Trophy

Bronze Trophy

Silver Trophy

Gold Trophy

Ghost

25 Executioners

50 Executioners

75 Executioners

100 Executioners

Shadow

75 Executioners

150 Executioners

225 Executioners

300 Executioners

Storm

250 Executioners

500 Executioners

750 Executioners

1000 Executioners

Mountain

750 Executioners

1500 Executioners

2250 Executioners

3000 Executioners

Moon

2500 Executioners

5000 Executioners

7500 Executioners

10000 Executioners

Event is on from June 10th @ 11:45am to June 20th @ 11:45am ET.

Finally 

*First*

Thanks , cant wait to see if my clan (Mountain) is able to get even bronze trophy..

Edited by (PS4)urkonse

Thank you for something to do this weekend. I watched the last stream and Drew said they are retiring the old renown pack, but when do we get a new one again?

really need to get some platinum as I have no more Warframe and weapon slots...

bring on the fun

thanks for another update...but...

I really don't feel like saying thank you for the mods...

I quit warframe for a while and only appear when their is a certain reward i want.

last reward was a set of slash damage mods, only i saw that it was an RNG drop chance from a difficult boss that was either hard to kill or just took to long to do so.

now, i am seeing a charge attack range extender, which by first glance i screamed for excitement...but then i saw that it was limited to the buzzlock...

limitation is the one reason i quit warframe for a while.

unless an update comes where i can bring my favorite gear to challenging missions instead of easy-to-win gear...im not going to be impressed with updates like these.

now, its just bring an ult spam build to the most difficult level missions and see how challenging it is to use your ult.

for exampe, any player who brings their ult spamming Ash to draco or any other mission of the same type. its effective, but not fun...

now, you are limiting these awesome mods to one weapon...

• Upvote 3

In my opinion I think this event is a little unbalanced to the one that was ran on PC. Pc was able to use all the old warframe cheese they wanted while consoles have to do it with all the balances(nerfs). I think Rathium should have been released to consoles before the changes to keep everyone on the same scale

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, (XB1)xENIGMAxRISINGx said:

In my opinion I think this event is a little unbalanced to the one that was ran on PC. Pc was able to use all the old warframe cheese they wanted while consoles have to do it with all the balances(nerfs). I think Rathium should have been released to consoles before the changes to keep everyone on the same scale

What changes?

9 minutes ago, (PS4)B0XMAN517 said:

What changes?

Warframe Changes & Revisions 

Mag Changes
•    Pull: Pull remains mostly the same as before. If an enemy is magnetized, bonus damage is dealt. Kills have a bonus chance of dropping energy, while causing enemies to experience almost physics-defying deaths.
•    Magnetize: Magnetize (previously Bullet Attractor) will root the target in place. Damage over time is dealt to all enemies within a set radius, with the amount of damage based on how far from the center of the Magnetized they are. A percentage of the damage of absorbed bullets/projectiles/shrapnel will be used to increase the DOT. Up to 4 targets can be Magnetized at this time.
•    Polarize: Polarize now spreads like Nova’s Molecular Prime that expands out over time. Targets with shields will take a fixed shield damage (no longer a %), while targets with armour take health damage and a permanent armour debuff. Targets will emit a piece or two of shrapnel which can be used to create synergies with Mag's other abilities. 
•    Crush: Will now deal bonus damage to magnetized enemies.

Volt Changes
•    Speed: Speed most noticeably has had its FOV reduced on cast, which should help with motion sickness complaints. Other players in range now get to 'opt-in' to Volt's Speed buff, by activating a pickup that Volt leaves behind on cast. This activation occurs on contact.
•    Electric Shield: Electric Shield has received a graphic overhaul to improve the look of casting, ambient effects, and its effect on projectiles that pass through. Shield now offers strong synergies if Shock is cast through it – it charges the shield with Electric damage which will hurt enemies that come in contact. As a late-addition driven by player demand, Shield can now be picked up with a context action which limits weapon usage and drains energy.
•    Overload, now called 'Discharge'. Discharge still spreads out from Volt in a wave, and enemies who come into contact are turned into stationary 'Tesla Coils' that arc and zap nearby enemies in range. Damage is dealt to the enemy-turned- Tesla Coil and its targets. Loot crates can also be turned into Coils, but they only have one charge. Casting Shock on Tesla Coil causes an AOE burst.
•    The Capacitance Discharge Augment has been balanced to reflect Discharge’s new changes. The balanced Shield Bonus given is now 1.5/2/2.5/3%. 

Mesa Changes
•    Mesa's personal Peacemaker weapon now scales with Secondary Weapon Mods. To accommodate the increase in power, Peacemaker's base stats have been reduced. 
•    Mesa’s Shooting Gallery will now grant her a permanent buff, but Allies will still have it rotate. 

Mirage Changes
•    Sleight of Hand: We have increased the damage and detonation range of all objects that can be booby trapped. 
•    Prism’s Blind effect is now affected by the enemy's Line-of-Sight (LoS) to the Prism. Prism’s damage has been buffed slightly to compensate for this change. We found that Prism was able to lock down maps with little recourse, and we feel that these changes will make it a more targeted ability while also increasing its tactical usage. 

Valkyr Changes
•    Hysteria is Valkyr's Rage Mode - we teased and released her as a Berserker frame and we've iterated on Hysteria a couple of times since release. We are returning to this power to reign in its issues but still thematically invoke her ultimate rage. 

•    The relationship between time spent in Hysteria and energy & incoming damage has changed in two ways.

•    Firstly, the longer you stay in Hysteria, the more Energy it'll cost you. (but the energy drain ramp up is capped). 

•    Secondly, while in Hysteria you are still invulnerable - the current Hysteria indicator on the UI tells you how much incoming damage you've absorbed and mitigated. The longer you stay in Hysteria, the less effective the mitigation of incoming damage is on the 'End Hysteria' phase. Ending your Hysteria session should be done with care - ensuring no enemies are in the range of Valkyrs Hysteria Aura (20 meters max, they have to be able to see you), or you will take the damage. How you choose to dispose of these enemies is up to you - either kill them, or get a safe distance away to deactivate Hysteria. 

Excalibur Changes
Excalibur's rework made him an indisputable lethal force - a role he will continue to shine in, but now with more reasonable parameters on his Exalted Blade waves. 

•    Exalted Blade’s damage will now diminish according to distance travelled and enemies punctured, and Exalted Blade’s built-in Radial Blind on spin will now cost ½ the Energy of a regular Radial Blind. Although Exalted Blade is a lot of fun, we feel that it completely overshadows all of Excalibur’s other abilities at little cost. The powerful range on Exalted Blade turned Excalibur into more of a turret than a swordsman. This change means that Exalted Blade is more effective when used in close range and using Radial Blind is now a calculated choice. The ability will simply become more engaging in all encounters. 

Trinity Changes
•    Blessing: Blessing now heals Allies within the shared Tenno Affinity aura range. This Tenno Affinity aura range is a new UI feature available to all players beside the Shield Stat. This range is 50 meters from Trinity. 
•    Blessing still instantly heals all Allies (Tenno,Companions, etc) in range. 
•    Blessing's Damage Resistance is now calculated by the following formula: 
Damage Resistance % = 100 - Square (Average (Tenno Health %)). 

anything else?¡

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, (PS4)ghinellil said:

Hard to find a squad WITHOUT the damn synoid simulor.

So that means a quick easy match and.. on to the next one, right?

Happily wandering around with Excal,War,Akmagnus and The Sancti Tigris.

This is just like that time in H4! I had so much fun going 32 and 9 against so many scrubs!

HAPPY SHADOW HAPPY SHADOW!!! ^.^!!

I've completed this Operation and received the Medi Mod. I gave the coordinates to Meridian because they are the ones who contacted me. I am not affiliated with any Syndicate. So why do I now have standing with four of the Syndicates?! (Meridian, Vail, Perrin, and Loka) Perrin has me labeled a Liability. Am I now marked for execution? Am I going to have squads sent after me? I've avoided the Syndicate system and now I feel as though I've been tricked into it. I'll admit it was a small matter of pride to watch the Syndicate tracker scroll through all the Syndicates showing 0 standings and neutral. That has been taken from me. How can it be reset??

Deceived and Disappointed,

Talon

Edited by (PS4)Talon1121

This event was really fun! Kela De Thaym's rework was a much needed addition to Warframe. This is probably the best boss rework you guys have done! The team work and difficulty of this mission reminds me of Destiny Strikes (which is one of the reasons why i like that game) The epic feel of the boss fights are what these boss reworks need! I hope more boss reworks are coming in the near future. Keep up the good work DE!

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, (PS4)Hybridhellstorm said:

This event was really fun! Kela De Thaym's rework was a much needed addition to Warframe. This is probably the best boss rework you guys have done! The team work and difficulty of this mission reminds me of Destiny Strikes (which is one of the reasons why i like that game) The epic feel of the boss fights are what these boss reworks need! I hope more boss reworks are coming in the near future. Keep up the good work DE!

Yeah its pretty good. Can also cheese the fight and finish it in 2 minutes solo without sweat.

• Upvote 2

Agree, Kela fight is pretty fun now (and usually not too bad with randoms). I don't enjoy the arena for points though; wouldn't mind so much if you could actually get the stance mods the wiki claims are possible rewards. :)

are stance mods even dropping in the lvl 3 arena??? been playing all day and nothing... and for prodigy, its how many executioners you kill, not kills in general. bots and cats dont count towards the event