Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4: Rathuum (18.13) [+Hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

Just now, (PS4)bryce0209 said:

So why didn't we get any of the Tenno Gen skins like the pc?

Same reason as before. Steam owns TennoGen content, content creators lease it to Steam. DE can't put TennoGen on console until they hash out agreements between Sony, MS and Steam to share the content and institute a means of compensating the content creators, which requires a lot of lawyers shaking hands and then fighting to the death.

We'll get TennoGen eventually. DE's lawmen are working on it. But you'd best forget about it, because it won't be anytime soon. My guess is maybe a year from now.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)BttnsMcBoomBoom said:

I just have one question for Drew. If gear now starts at a level above zero based on your mastery rank, what happens to all that XP you would have earned towards mastery rank when leveling from zero to that level? For example, if I'm an MR 12 and my gear now starts off at 12, what happens to all the XP I would've earned toward my mastery rank leveling from zero to 12? Thanks for the update. 

It only affects mod point capacity, your weapon will still be rank 0 so you'll need to level it up to get affinity points

Edited by (PS4)iBoiz

2 minutes ago, (PS4)BttnsMcBoomBoom said:

I just have one question for Drew. If gear now starts at a level above zero based on your mastery rank, what happens to all that XP you would have earned towards mastery rank when leveling from zero to that level? For example, if I'm an MR 12 and my gear now starts off at 12, what happens to all the XP I would've earned toward my mastery rank leveling from zero to 12? Thanks for the update. 

The changes do not affect your weapon's level in any way. You just get capacity on loan.

Just now, (PS4)BlitzKeir said:

Same reason as before. Steam owns TennoGen content, content creators lease it to Steam. DE can't put TennoGen on console until they hash out agreements between Sony, MS and Steam to share the content and institute a means of compensating the content creators, which requires a lot of lawyers shaking hands and then fighting to the death.

We'll get TennoGen eventually. DE's lawmen are working on it. But you'd best forget about it, because it won't be anytime soon. My guess is maybe a year from now.

Eh, I just thought this update would have more. They hyped it up soo much.

Aside from the mod capacity change not working, as others have mentioned, there's this...

•    Fixed Carrier sometimes trying to Vacuum Energy orbs when you were at max Energy capacity; because it couldn't actually pick them up it would drag them around after you making endless squishing sounds 

I haven't gone on a mission yet, but in the Simulacrum with Carrier (I was using Prime) while standing anywhere on the platform, even after you are at max energy, Carrier just keeps sucking up the energy orbs. Over and over and over. It's really, really irritating.

16 minutes ago, (PS4)BttnsMcBoomBoom said:

when you get a new shiney, its level doesnt start at your MR, its mod capacity does. so if you are MR 12, any weapon/frame you get will start at rank 0 but have 12 mod capacity points in it (24 if potato'd)

UPDATE:

I accidentally included information from beyond 18.13 which was NOT included in this update. I have fixed the PS4 notes, and Megan has fixed the XB1 notes. 

I apologize for my mistakes. The additional fixes and changes will come in the next update.

47 minutes ago, (PS4)Lord_Gremlin said:

Is MR22 possible at all? You say added but I'm pretty sure it's impossible to reach. Unless update added more than 1 weapon? 

The update added three weapons - Stradavar, Twin Komak, and Furax Wraith.  But even still MR22 is out of reach, I'll be 4204 short after maxing this new stuff and I've got everything that was ever released on console.

24 minutes ago, (PS4)BttnsMcBoomBoom said:

You still get exp but you don't get an increase to your mod capacity until you're over level 12 on your weapon/frame.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Agent_CHAR said:

The update added three weapons - Stradavar, Twin Komak, and Furax Wraith.  But even still MR22 is out of reach, I'll be 4204 short after maxing this new stuff and I've got everything that was ever released on console.

The notes say twin kohmak only. Furax is event I understand. 

27 minutes ago, (PS4)BttnsMcBoomBoom said:

You still get exp but you don't get an increase to your mod capacity until you're over level 12 on your weapon/frame.

4 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

UPDATE:

I accidentally included information from beyond 18.13 which was NOT included in this update. I have fixed the PS4 notes, and Megan has fixed the XB1 notes. 

I apologize for my mistakes. The additional fixes and changes will come in the next update.

Damn... Well, it's cool, know you guys are extra busy.

Any idea when the rest will come to PS4?

18 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

UPDATE:

Wasn ´t better to wait little bit longer and get full reworks instead of reworks on their half way?

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

UPDATE:

Drew I am a huge fan of DE and have been extolling this update for weeks. However, the decision to not include the mod capacity changes is severely poor. That was the single best quality of life change DE has made since parkour 2.0. please advise soon when we can expect this. Thanks,

25 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

UPDATE:

4 minutes ago, (PS4)PiesHelpfulOven said:

Why is Trinity's blessing still an Average of tenno's health? I thought that was fixed to where it was based off strength and has a cap of 75%?

Looks like it isn't happening until our next update.  Until then blessing works like....

Trinity Changes
•    Blessing: Blessing now heals Allies within the shared Tenno Affinity aura range. This Tenno Affinity aura range is a new UI feature available to all players beside the Shield Stat. This range is 50 meters from Trinity. 
•    Blessing still instantly heals all Allies (Tenno,Companions, etc) in range. 
•    Blessing's Damage Resistance is now calculated by the following formula: 
Damage Resistance % = 100 - Square (Average (Tenno Health %))

24 minutes ago, (PS4)Lord_Gremlin said:

The notes say twin kohmak only. Furax is event I understand. 

There's a video of the stradavar in the DE post.  Also what does it matter how the furax is acquired?  It still gets added to the game in this update.  So three new weapons.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Looks like it isn't happening until our next update.  Until then blessing works like....

Trinity Changes
•    Blessing: Blessing now heals Allies within the shared Tenno Affinity aura range. This Tenno Affinity aura range is a new UI feature available to all players beside the Shield Stat. This range is 50 meters from Trinity. 
•    Blessing still instantly heals all Allies (Tenno,Companions, etc) in range. 
•    Blessing's Damage Resistance is now calculated by the following formula: 
Damage Resistance % = 100 - Square (Average (Tenno Health %))

Sigh, this is yet another disappointment for this console update, but something we have to live with until DE makes the 75% Blessing cap change (nerf prime, lol).

I've too much invested in this game to not continue, so I'll be playing as usual.  Hopefully I'll get used to the new nerfs and playstyle.  I think after some ranting and complaining with my clan mates and the DC channel, it'll be game on as usual. :)

2 hours ago, (PS4)MakoPriest said:

Bitter sweet this update is. New content at the cost of me probably not playing my favorite frame excal anymore. The cost of blind during exalted just killed it in my opinion. During high level events with energy leaches like the recent proxy tac alert excal will be next to useless. 

haha I think you'd do yourself a favor making a more resourceful Excalibur build. His spin blind was crap to begin with, so I don't understand why they make it use energy now. There is no reason whatsoever to use it instead of regular Radial Blind. My Excalibur is a tank. And if you're having energy problems, just put on Rage.

Really missed an opportunity giving us .2 and not .3 though. It sucks enough that PC got some really good augments in 18.14, which itself isn't a sizeable update, but of course we can't ever be on the same build as PC.

Edited by (PS4)KwietStorm

2 minutes ago, (PS4)KwietStorm said:

haha I think you'd do yourself a favor making a more resourceful Excalibur build. His spin blind was crap to begin with, so I don't understand why they make it use energy now. There is no reason whatsoever to use it instead of regular Radial Blind. My Excalibur is a tank. And if you're having energy problems, just put on Rage.

[...]

Would you mind sharing your build here:

I'm always keen on seeing new Excal builds.