Jump to content

PS4: Rathuum (18.13) [+Hotfixes]


[DE]Drew

Recommended Posts

As things are now, blessing was nerfed pretty hard.  Damage Resistance % = 100 - Square (Average (Tenno Health %))

A week later, DE changed the blessing formula to lessen the nerf a tad.  Damage reduction of 50%, adjusted by power strength up to 75% cap.

Unfortunately, we're stuck with the super-nerfed blessing for the next several weeks it seems, and Darkturn is...less than happy about it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, (PS4)MakoPriest said:

recent proxy tac alert excal will be next to useless

You know, the survival version of that was my testing ground for how it'd work if EB were nerfed into the ground (as in, becoming unusable).  This video might interest you, if you think Excal's useless without 40m punchthrough blade waves:

Spoiler

 

As for the rest of the update, it's downloading now, but I'm currently of two very separate mindsets.  I'm thrilled to get my hands on Mag's rework and see what I can do, as she was my first frame, and the other guy in my clan is on pretty consistently right now, so I'm really hyped to get the gold trophy in Rathuum.  On the other hand.  I got really nervous when I saw "Rathuum June 10!" without a build that supported it being certified yet, and seeing as how we got some half baked changes, those worries appear borne out.  It's not really the changes, more the cart before the horse mindset they demonstrate that is not just frustrating to play, but extremely worrying to see occur in something I love.  When meeting deadlines become the only thing that matters, quality takes a near immediate nose dive, and recovery can be really hard.  Hopefully this doesn't become a trend.

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

You know, the survival version of that was my testing ground for how it'd work if EB were nerfed into the ground (as in, becoming unusable).  This video might interest you, if you think Excal's useless without 40m punchthrough blade waves:

  Hide contents

 

As for the rest of the update, it's downloading now, but I'm currently of two very separate mindsets.  I'm thrilled to get my hands on Mag's rework and see what I can do, as she was my first frame, and the other guy in my clan is on pretty consistently right now, so I'm really hyped to get the gold trophy in Rathuum.  On the other hand.  I got really nervous when I saw "Rathuum June 10!" without a build that supported it being certified yet, and seeing as how we got some half baked changes, those worries appear borne out.  It's not really the changes, more the cart before the horse mindset they demonstrate that is not just frustrating to play, but extremely worrying to see occur in something I love.  When meeting deadlines become the only thing that matters, quality takes a near immediate nose dive, and recovery can be really hard.  Hopefully this doesn't become a trend.

If the clip is from PC u forgot that PC got rework after Rathuum event

Link to post
Share on other sites

•    Fixed Carrier sometimes trying to Vacuum Energy orbs when you were at max Energy capacity; because it couldn't actually pick them up it would drag them around after you making endless squishing sounds 

I'm not getting my hopes up, but If this is finally fixed I'll be ecstatic!!! Can't wait to try the update.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, (PS4)iBoiz said:

Its probably possible for pc founders who migrated their account back in the day.

I should be able to do it... I have to check my profile when I get home, but I've got 4 weapons (2 new ones, 1 prime, event weapon) and Vauban Prime left to level.  It's either going to push me over the line or put me aggravatingly close to it lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, (PS4)Astro_BS-AS said:

Drew, please clarify... Wich exact build did we get? 

 

you posted all the Dev Workshop changes but are they in our build or not? It would be "not nice" to see all those patches and changes knowing that they mean nothing. 

 

Thanks in advance. 

Because I did use a forma on my 3 forma'd vaykor marelok, but I did not get the mastery rank level back, as I am MR21, I expect the starting level up to be 21, correct?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

As things are now, blessing was nerfed pretty hard.  Damage Resistance % = 100 - Square (Average (Tenno Health %))

A week later, DE changed the blessing formula to lessen the nerf a tad.  Damage reduction of 50%, adjusted by power strength up to 75% cap.

Unfortunately, we're stuck with the super-nerfed blessing for the next several weeks it seems, and Darkturn is...less than happy about it.

It seems as if Darkturn actually wants the nerf. Which is disgusting in every way imaginable. Trinity's bless is now usless. Range plus 75% damage reduction as its max is just awful. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, (PS4)MaatRa91 said:

Because I did use a forma on my 3 forma'd vaykor marelok, but I did not get the mastery rank level back, as I am MR21, I expect the starting level up to be 21, correct?

We didn't get that in this update unfortunately.

 

Also it's not the starting level but available mod points.  Forma'd Vaykor Marelok would be Rank 0 but you'd have 21 mod points to spend (double with catalyst)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, (PS4)geomancer1980 said:

We didn't get that in this update unfortunately.

 

Also it's not the starting level but available mod points.  Forma'd Vaykor Marelok would be Rank 0 but you'd have 21 mod points to spend (double with catalyst)

What you said is absolutely correct, but it say on the patch notes that we got it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, (PS4)MaatRa91 said:

What you said is absolutely correct, but it say on the patch notes that we got it.

[DE]Drew posted that some of the fixes that didn't make it to this build got listed as available and have been removed.  I doubled checked and it looks like that was amongst them unfortunately.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, (PS4)MaatRa91 said:

Because I did use a forma on my 3 forma'd vaykor marelok, but I did not get the mastery rank level back, as I am MR21, I expect the starting level up to be 21, correct?

Exacty that. But it seems that's not the case. And that includes the (quite critical) changes to Trin, or Mag (auto damage) for example. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, (PS4)geomancer1980 said:

[DE]Drew posted that some of the fixes that didn't make it to this build got listed as available and have been removed.  I doubled checked and it looks like that was amongst them unfortunately.

Thanks again, DE definitely edited it, it was on the original post they made earlier. Thanks again.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This update is kinda of blah, MR22 not achievable. Only 3 weapons to rank. I mean win is at least run the event for a day get points then break away from warframe till U19. Disappointed as vet at the lack of content these last few updates we need to be kept into the game not wanna leave cause there's nothing to do. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...