Jump to content
[DE]Drew

PS4: Rathuum (18.13) [+Hotfixes]

Recommended Posts

No not going to say i'm happy about most of this. Next update is a different story though. Regardless nerfs seem stupid, but until I get my Excalibur back up to thirty I don't have the workaround figured out to make this not seem horrible, I was close range already. The 1/5 effective radial blind requiring 1/2 the regular cost of a radial blind is stupid. means it's something like 16 or 17 energy. Looking forward to trying out the new gun, and Rathuum. Been awhile since I played warframe good and proper, what with Fallout Tactics, Overwatch, and FE: Fates Revelations to deal with. Freaking Super mutants in St. Louis man.... Everyone of them has an M249 Saw or an M60... Some even have an M2 50. Caliber Heavy machine gun. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, (PS4)S-267 said:

No not going to say i'm happy about most of this. Next update is a different story though. Regardless nerfs seem stupid, but until I get my Excalibur back up to thirty I don't have the workaround figured out to make this not seem horrible, I was close range already. The 1/5 effective radial blind requiring 1/2 the regular cost of a radial blind is stupid. means it's something like 16 or 17 energy. Looking forward to trying out the new gun, and Rathuum. Been awhile since I played warframe good and proper, what with Fallout Tactics, Overwatch, and FE: Fates Revelations to deal with. Freaking Super mutants in St. Louis man.... Everyone of them has an M249 Saw or an M60... Some even have an M2 50. Caliber Heavy machine gun. 

Both new guns are bad. Just FYI. Rathuum is kinda weird, somewhat reminiscent of original Unreal singleplayer campaign, but with less enemies and bad balance. 

I do agree most nerfs make no sense. In a world of sortie 3 elemental enhancement? Rathuum difficulty is kinda obscene too. Makes it unenjoyable. Don't get me wrong I did endless one up to 115 and can easily do third one 25-0 solo but it's not fun is the problem, survival is more fun.

If they added a mob of unique minions for each executioner and nerfed executioner damage that would improve it a lot.

Kela boss is also questionable. First, how thick is those rotating shutters covering buttons? 2 meter punchthrough doesn't cut it. Fix that please. Second, WTF with boss hp and damage?  I have no issues, because I come with loadouts fit for sortie 3 bosses. Any new player getting to sedna would just quit over this issue.

P.S. It is in fact impossible to reach MR22 on PS4 it's 4004 mastery short with every item ever released on PS4. Nice patch notes.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having a bit of an issue here. Im MR 21 and claimed 2 new weapons from the foundry, but these weapons mod capacity dont reflect my MR as the notes state they should. Also im finding if i dont cause damage/kill with a weapon in game that weapon gets no xp at all (only the weapons i did use) is this i bug or did i miss something in the patch notes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (PS4)gearhead27 said:

Having a bit of an issue here. Im MR 21 and claimed 2 new weapons from the foundry, but these weapons mod capacity dont reflect my MR as the notes state they should. Also im finding if i dont cause damage/kill with a weapon in game that weapon gets no xp at all (only the weapons i did use) is this i bug or did i miss something in the patch notes?

The starting mod points change was not included in our build.  It was originally incorrectly included in the notes, but was later edited out.  I haven't had any trouble gaining radial XP since the update.  Are you trying to use Draco?  The radial XP range of interception type missions has been reduced to the normal 50 meters.

•    With the new shared Tenno Affinity aura HUD indicator, Interception missions will no longer apply a Affinity radius multiplier. The HUD now clearly indicates if you are within range of your fellow Tenno to gain the shared Tenno Affinity. This change will still encourage players to spread out amongst the map, but to also be aware of the shared Affinity Limits.

Edited by (PS4)Loki1211

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I notice some changes made to Ember prime and Mirage Abilites. When Ember is using World on Fire the timer does count down faster then ever and Mirage Prism the timer on that ability does count faster and if Mirage use any other ability it drain the power faster. 

Is this how use to be or I'm just going crazy?

DE please don't make any nerfs cause that what Bungie  did to Destiny by making to changes and nerfing things. Bungie drove me away from the game.

DE I do understand grinding is in place to keep us playing and I play Warframe like crazy and do grind for resources and prime parts. When it comes to nerfing warframe abilities it's just sad and Bungie didn't care about their player based and loyal fans. I'm loyal to this game and I do spend money on platinum. I think warframe is the game I love and look forward for more stuff to be added.

Edited by (PS4)slayerserenity
Confused is warframe ability has been change by counting down faster (timer).
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a lot of people in the comments are talking about the 18.13.2 hotfix's addition in regards to Mastery Rank adding to warframes and weapons mod capacity... ps4 and xbox still haven't gotten this yet so Idk why so many are talking about it x3 though I am eager to get that and I'm curious as to when we will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they are mentioning it because it is still in the dev notes on what we were supposed to get. first page of pt.4 shows the link witht he 18.13.2 crap which they need to remove to stop the confusion among players. i would of rathered of waited for it to be included with what we just got. most likely now we will have to wait for 19+ which will probably be a few months out, seeing how pc has yet to get it. and when they do, de will work out the bugs it creates, release patches .1 thru .XX.xx and then we might see an update.

 

i give it 3-4 weeks and the content will feel very stale and repeatitive again. as all we will have is our normal grindfest while waiting for the QoL updates PC will have had for 3+ months.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When is 18.13.2 gonna drop. I'm so tired of waiting for the starting mod capacity to change and all those hotfixes. PC is at 18.14.2 and we are still stuck at 18.13

Edited by (PS4)zzzhasan213
Accidentally wrote 3 instead of 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Valkyr nerf undermines the whole berserker theme. Now she's neither a tank nor is she useful to a squad. I hope DE reworks the entire Berserker concept altogether. Other games have better berserker concepts that actually WORK.

I hope this isn't the final iteration of Valkyr. Right now the only good thing she has going is her arse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2016 at 1:00 PM, (PS4)Phreakydeke27 said:

I loved Warframe until recently. First off the drop rates are worse than ever. At least for me. I did over 50 t4 defenses. Not 1 vauban chassis.  I got 1 askilletto part.   Rathuum is worse.  I have done tons of 1-3 missions and got 1 stance.  Plus, I keep falling through the floor on the rathuum final stage where you ride the circular stage up. Every time I ride the stage up and skip the video I fall through the floor.

 

The drop rates need improved badly. Plus, getting stuck in doorways, falling through floors, starting missions in a black space needs fixed.  I'm tired of pla the same stage hundreds of time with little to no reward.   

I tend to agree with your sentiment about drop rates overall. I have mixed feelings on the issue. Hopefully the new star chart solves some of this; Steve says they plan to decouple rewards from enemies and specific missions.

But, real reason I'm making this post: falling through the rising platform happens if you're a client in a session with a bad host. I've only experienced that bug with two separate squads. Try hosting and it will stop. You'll need a friend to join your squad, then select a mission, and then have your friend leave. That will force the game to make you host.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, (PS4)Oddreign said:

The Valkyr nerf undermines the whole berserker theme. Now she's neither a tank nor is she useful to a squad. I hope DE reworks the entire Berserker concept altogether. Other games have better berserker concepts that actually WORK.

I hope this isn't the final iteration of Valkyr. Right now the only good thing she has going is her arse. 

LOL i did not agree with you. Valkyr is still good tank and if you have Rage there will be no problem to jump in Hysteria in no time mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, (PS4)HateRche said:

LOL i did not agree with you. Valkyr is still good tank and if you have Rage there will be no problem to jump in Hysteria in no time mate.

Concur, but against harder enemies you gotta think.  Almost nuked myself with a freaking nuli bubble lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, (PS4)geomancer1980 said:

Concur, but against harder enemies you gotta think.  Almost nuked myself with a freaking nuli bubble lol.

I agree but Valkyr is still a fine tank. And i think she is not useless after the nerf. Before that it was boring to stay in permanent Hysteria from the beginning of the mission and just slashing and slashing and slashing..... Now you need to think to play with her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, (PS4)Oddreign said:

The Valkyr nerf undermines the whole berserker theme. Now she's neither a tank nor is she useful to a squad. I hope DE reworks the entire Berserker concept altogether. Other games have better berserker concepts that actually WORK.

I hope this isn't the final iteration of Valkyr. Right now the only good thing she has going is her arse. 

I disagree with you, and Valkyr is my favorite warframe.

She is still a tank and still useful to the team as such. The only real thing now is that you will have to actually pay attention to your energy.

Berserker concept is usually high risk high reward. Brick and Krieg from Borderlands are a good example. 

Bottom line: She is still a tank; just now you have to play her a bit more carefully like a...what's the word...oh yea...Berserker...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay these changes are all well and good and I am glad we FINALLY get to do Rathuum over a month after PC did it. Seems a lot late. 

Now here is the thing, WE DONT get things first, or equal on Console and many of us feel a bit left behind. I understand why for some parts but others why not give us a different experience than the one pc gets- considering we have  to wait longer? 

For example they have this going on - 

A special alert contest type thing. 

They are on part 10 which means its been going on for a while.

Look I am sorry I game on Console and cant play pc games - primarily because of a seizure disorder.  So because we game on console we should get nothing but a few skins and be happy when we are always more than a month or 2 behind. No special events ever for us first ? It just really bugs me that we pay in some cases more money for things and yet we get it dead last.  The a weapon I already own at Rank 7 - I paid for, Suddenly becomes made unusable for anyone under rank 8. 

Then I upon researching find out the psn rank test to advance from 7 to 8 well it has been changed not to terribly long ago and I have Rheumatoid Arthritis So those of us who play and push through pain to play because we love gaming should have such a difficult task put before us so we cant even use some of the weapons in the game? It seems quite unfair indeed. Considering many players who are above rank 8 got there before the test was ever changed. 

Finally How long does it take to get support to look at your submissions because I have had 2 out since last week and we are almost to Thursday now and not even an answer let alone help. Very disappointing. 

I saw the hotfix that EMP aura mod was added back to Alert drop table last update - well I am on a lot and when im not I have friends who are, and no one has seen this aura drop yet. So whats  the deal with it?

One last thing , do you think we could at least get the next set of frames or prime frames before pc? so we feel we got something first - with some quests.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, (PS4)Phoenix32778 said:

One last thing , do you think we could at least get the next set of frames or prime frames before pc? so we feel we got something first - with some quests.  

Phoenix,

As for holding back stuff from the PC players just so consoles get something first, heck no. DE isn't holding content back on consoles to punish us, it's just logistics...and frankly I was pretty impressed by how quickly we got Rathuum after the last update. Remember PC also gets bugs first, and they are certainly welcome to those!

EMP aura will show up in the rotation eventually. Just because it's now possible for it to appear doesn't mean it should have appeared already...it will show up eventually.

As for weapon MR changes, I don't know which weapon you are referring to, but if you already own it, it doesn't affect you, you can still use it without satisfying the MR requirement. Same for buying stuff from the marketplace with platinum, pretty sure it bypasses the MR requirement.

Also, not quite sure what that contest/alert is you posted a link to...but it doesn't seem to have anything to do with DE???

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, (PS4)Phoenix32778 said:

Okay these changes are all well and good and I am glad we FINALLY get to do Rathuum over a month after PC did it. Seems a lot late. 

Now here is the thing, WE DONT get things first, or equal on Console and many of us feel a bit left behind. I understand why for some parts but others why not give us a different experience than the one pc gets- considering we have  to wait longer? 

For example they have this going on - 

A special alert contest type thing. 

They are on part 10 which means its been going on for a while.

You do know that's run by a normal PC player, not by a moderator on behalf of DE or a member of DE.

If you want a similar thing on consoles, get some people together and start something like it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So what PC just no new weapons nothing to increase our being stuck at MR21 since Dec 2015. Now please anything ahead that could change that in our future? And this I really hope isn't our next update I'll be highly disappointed with Lunaro.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, (PS4)Filthy113 said:

So what PC just no new weapons nothing to increase our being stuck at MR21 since Dec 2015. Now please anything ahead that could change that in our future? And this I really hope isn't our next update I'll be highly disappointed with Lunaro.  

Remember even if we do get just Lunaro as the next update we will be getting Dark Split-Sword, new augments, reworks to the reworks, mod capacity to make people actually want to forma without feeling like they will have to grind out Draco...

But yea, when we get Lunaro we will be getting every update leading up to it also.

Also, I know they feel the need to because it is such a big update, and in the long run it is probably best for us, but I don't think I like u19 being split into 3 parts...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hotfix June 16th:
- Fixed a rare crash when booting from the dashboard

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...