Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4: Rathuum (18.13) [+Hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

7 hours ago, (PS4)vamp6x6x6x said:

Remember even if we do get just Lunaro as the next update we will be getting Dark Split-Sword, new augments, reworks to the reworks, mod capacity to make people actually want to forma without feeling like they will have to grind out Draco...

But yea, when we get Lunaro we will be getting every update leading up to it also.

Also, I know they feel the need to because it is such a big update, and in the long run it is probably best for us, but I don't think I like u19 being split into 3 parts...

It's not enough we'll still be short to MR22 with that weapon. Rest of what you said zero interest in the whole tenno affinity has ruined Draco.

Still not enough again that all wont substain an entire already dying ps4 community. Agree the 3 part is going to be killer on ps4 the waiting periods for each will be insane.

You know I love warframe and all. But honestly it seems all the Devs are doing is making the Warframes and weapons weaker and weaker while the enemies remain strong if not stronger. End game is soon to be almost impossible. I mean I know I'm not the only one who thinks 20 min in any survival is *yawn* boring. Most everything in the game is better and more fun the longer you stay and now it's hard to find ppl who even want to play long runs because either they can't last anymore or the scaling of weapons drops dramatic while enemies drop us like flies. I love what has been done to Volt. But with every upgrade to one everything else loses in some ways. Making us have to use more forma even tho we already have. The Devs play warframe too but with them everything is all fun and free. Is its different. We invest time two lose something everytime. Sorry I might be complaining but all these NERFS to warframes and weapons that don't deserve it is starting to make the game go down hill. Only thing keeping it alive is the events. Which still give us stuff we've already had. We need a real update with real upgrades.

On 6/10/2016 at 10:10 AM, [DE]Drew said:

Hotfix June 16th:

• Fixed a rare crash when booting from the dashboard

Is that really all there was? Spent about 10m "preparing to download..." Normally only does that for somewhat sizable updates.

Would have been a good opportunity to push the 18.14.1~4 updates to us.

2 hours ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

When is next update? When will we be getting War Within ?

DE just said on Dev stream (Number 76) that they are currently working on getting Lunaro to consoles, they estimate end of June/ early July for release.

Steve also said consoles will have a staggered release like PC with U19 rather than having it all at once.

1 hour ago, NovusNova said:

DE just said on Dev stream (Number 76) that they are currently working on getting Lunaro to consoles, they estimate end of June/ early July for release.

Steve also said consoles will have a staggered release like PC with U19 rather than having it all at once.

So in other words we have to wait until then for small hotfixes.. I do not want to run trinity for a month with the broken blessing that pc only had to endure for 4 days. Can't we at least get things like that pushed through as launcher patches or such?

3 hours ago, (PS4)BlackOni165 said:

So in other words we have to wait until then for small hotfixes.. I do not want to run trinity for a month with the broken blessing that pc only had to endure for 4 days. Can't we at least get things like that pushed through as launcher patches or such?

Seriously, this is exactly the whole reason why I was very, very, VERY afraid of this console update. And why I and a couple of other peeps have asked if the u18.13.2-4 hotfixes were implemented (which weren't).

I get trying to get the content out asap in a timely manner is important, but it's also important to deliver a stable and working product as well. All I can say "right now" is that I'm putting off on running raids on the current PS4 version since I feel like the entire squad is compelled to bring a Glaive just to simultaneously self-damage themselves around a Bless Trinity just to achieve 99% DR, whereas the current PC build for her is simply "have 150% Power Strength, cast Bless, get 75% DR." Or, hey, y'know, I may as well use a Valkyr instead and not contribute to the entire squad in raids with the exception of reviving fallen allies. :|

46 minutes ago, (PS4)mrbird33 said:

Nerfing frames into the ground....nice job destiny...errrr. Warframe devs. Did you guys go to bungies school of nerfing games into the ground?

you mus be either new to gaming or kind of unfamiliar with game design lots of games nerf stuff diablo 3, call of duty, dark souls hell even some resident evil games had stuff nerfed it helps create balance soon enemy's will be hit hard too just wait and see DE know what they are doing.

has anyone noticed since this update you get a level up on screen that is for nothing i have been levelling my ack and brunt and other stuff and everytime im using a item under level 30 it would randomly pop up level up even when nothing has and it doesn't mention what supposedly levelled up.

On 6/19/2016 at 7:59 AM, (PS4)LiamRising said:

has anyone noticed since this update you get a level up on screen that is for nothing i have been levelling my ack and brunt and other stuff and everytime im using a item under level 30 it would randomly pop up level up even when nothing has and it doesn't mention what supposedly levelled up.

I have been running it, this issue a lot was running some solo T2 survivals  and kept getting  the "level up" text  on my screen.  running with all rank 30 gear and wasn't using a frame that I have a lens on (I know the shame!)

On 6/19/2016 at 7:29 AM, (PS4)mrbird33 said:

Nerfing frames into the ground....nice job destiny...errrr. Warframe devs. Did you guys go to bungies school of nerfing games into the ground?

Woah,  ease up on that hater-ade! Nothing will ever be as bad as the Devs of Destiny. I mean really the community manager blames the games community for problems.
Lets be honest honest here, Warframe is forever changing and growing. One frame is op today tomorrow another one is. Just enjoy the game.