Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1: Rathuum (18.13 + Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

10 hours ago, (XB1)DShinShoryuken said:

Please tell me that all of RATHUUM will be around after this event ends? I gotta say this has been my favorite event so far....so much that I want this to be a regular thing in SEDNA.

PvE CONCLAVE done fun and right. Thanks DE!

Rathuum nodes and new Kela boss fight with new mods are here to stay.

I feel I should address some things on defense of this patch;
No, you can't hit Mastery 22, but allowing you to TRY the test is what it's there for. Anyone who hops directly into that expecting a promotion after is going to be horribly disappointed for a day.
I think the funniest thing I heard was that someone didn't know they would get Syndicate standing, for talking to the Syndicate medallion turn-in NPC. You taking the time to not go through your inbox and understood "I understand you are helping Steel Meridian" and "Your loyalty will be tested". Welp, that's the same mistake as Formaing your favorite Warframe before an event comes out, or consigning your Kubrow because you didn't know what that meant.

1 hour ago, (XB1)TheSpaztagonist said:

I feel I should address some things on defense of this patch;
No, you can't hit Mastery 22, but allowing you to TRY the test is what it's there for. Anyone who hops directly into that expecting a promotion after is going to be horribly disappointed for a day.

If my calculations are correct, I'm 1 frame and 1 weapon away from MR22. I really hope that the next update that has new items also introduces the new Forma/MR feature.

18 hours ago, (XB1)C0gnitive 0n3 said:

If my calculations are correct, I'm 1 frame and 1 weapon away from MR22. I really hope that the next update that has new items also introduces the new Forma/MR feature.

Yeah, a TON of people on the PS4 side were salty about it missing. I'm pretty surprised the Xbox side is so much quieter. [Not trying to start a C-war]
Well, there is the Fairy/Butterfly frame coming out, and then the 2 weapons that will be 'assigned' to her. :]

1 hour ago, (XB1)TheSpaztagonist said:

Yeah, a TON of people on the PS4 side were salty about it missing. I'm pretty surprised the Xbox side is so much quieter. [Not trying to start a C-war]
Well, there is the Fairy/Butterfly frame coming out, and then the 2 weapons that will be 'assigned' to her. :]

If they were salty about that; I'd hate to hear what they have to say about U19 being split into 3 segments. I can only imagine that with PC testing, then the Cert process, U19 will be ready for consoles in about 4-6 months. -_-

2 hours ago, (XB1)TheSpaztagonist said:

Nah, I was pretty upset about the Forma update but being present. Hopefully the next update comes soon. I have a lot of forma and there are a lot of things I want to forma that I am currently not touching.

1 hour ago, (XB1)C0gnitive 0n3 said:

If they were salty about that; I'd hate to hear what they have to say about U19 being split into 3 segments. I can only imagine that with PC testing, then the Cert process, U19 will be ready for consoles in about 4-6 months. -_-

I doubt it'll be that long. 2-3 at the most.

5 hours ago, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

Nah, I was pretty upset about the Forma update but being present. Hopefully the next update comes soon. I have a lot of forma and there are a lot of things I want to forma that I am currently not touching.

That sounds like a personal problem. Forma-ing things was always a hassle, and if you're bummed out that an 'easier' way isn't out, that's just laziness on your part. It doesn't matter if Stalkie-boy attacks you with a low level weapon or not. Whether it does the high enough damage before it gets nulified to little damage; or if your weapons vary in their classes of damage is the point. Aside from that, I can't honestly see why someone would be so 'hurt' about having to level something new, or re-level something, as Assassins are really the ONLY downside/possible way I can see someone at the point where this update would matter, would be a threat.

Now if you're going to follow up by saying you want to use a 'new' weapon on a high-level mission, well I hope I don't need to tell you how silly that is.

Bloody good update. Barely touched a sortie yet - its been all about Rathuum farming and testing the new passives/reworks. I'm having a blast! Still need to test the newer augments yet as well as build new rifle so it's nice to get an update I can't burn through all the new content in under a week.

I can wait for the forma update I guess (I mean I'm used to current system by now meanwhile lol) but gutted at having to wait for Oberon buffs. I'll revisit him next patch, he's one of those I've not tested his passive out on yet because of this very reason.

Edited by (XB1)Skode

On 6/14/2016 at 0:08 PM, (XB1)Dyalar said:

Thanks for the free Forma, normally I have to run Tower IV Survival to get the blueprint.

I think that it was a present because of the changes to MR....which we did not get. Will we get another when MR level does but us? If we do....many MANY thanks. If not, early gift is good.

10 hours ago, (XB1)GiNgErS aT wAr said:

im i the only one here that is angry that they have taken Valkyries only redeeming ability and turned it in to a load of crap

That just shows you were using her wrong.

Valks got 4 abilities and depending on how you use em, you are either a One Trick Pony suffering from Easy Button Syndrome or you were a multi-power using, weapon wielding, effective killing machine. Either way, adapt and evolve with the times or sit at the side drinking your whine while being sad about the cheese you used to have. 

On 6/11/2016 at 5:42 PM, (XB1)Rival Payne said:

To whom it may concern at DE.. I have just finished OPERATION: RATHUUM, OPERATION: KELA DE THAYM'S COURT and OPERATION : ENDLESS RATHUUM.  In the second OPERATION The reward in OPERATION: KELA DE THAYM'S COURT is RATHUUM PRISONER COORDINATES. i was told in transmission in inbox I believe to take COORDINATES that was my reward from defeating KELA to STEEL MERIDIAN outpost at relay. for some reward. I did that and i then next thing i know when i get to my ship its telling my in SYNDICATE section that 2 SYNDICATE bars are fully blue and 2 SYNDATE BARS have red in them one fully red. I really dont appreaciate that DE not letting people know that this would occure . i was playing this game in hops of not joining a syndicate or have creatures after me .I would really appreciate it if you would reset my SYNDICATE standings back to 0.  The way my account was intended to be by me. I didnt want to join any SYNDICATE especially by being suckored into some type of standing by turning in reward and getting unwanted suprise ....FIX THIS PLEASE DE . AND THEN I WILL BE MUCH HAPPIER . Thank you

But they contain loot drops.