Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RED RONIN is recruiting, we have a full dojo with all research complete and an active community of 85 players. Our philosophy is to help out new players and teach them the ropes, but we have a core of older players who tackle raids and sorties.

TrouNoir

54 minutes ago, wolfmaster58 said:

would you like to join an alliance if you dont already have one it sounds like your clan would be one we could trust for our alliance 

Thanks for the offer but we actually run our own Alliance too, we have four clans at the moment. 

3 hours ago, carlosw3d said:

Hey! I'm a new player, I think I have most of the basics down pretty well but I'd like to get into the more advanced stuff and also be a bit more social in the game.

Hope I'll hear from ya

IGN: carlosw3d

Hi, an invite has been sent.

We're currently at max capacity, but I'm consulting with my generals about upgrading the clan tier. 

If we can afford it I will continue to accept applications. 

Hello!  I'm a medium-new player.  I know my way around the basics, but would love to connect with others as I go on.  My activity varies, depending on how busy my life is.

I know you are full at your current tier, but I would love to join if your clan decides to expand, or a space opens up.

Thanks!

On 6/15/2016 at 5:31 PM, A_Bad_Sort said:

Hello!  I'm a medium-new player.  I know my way around the basics, but would love to connect with others as I go on.  My activity varies, depending on how busy my life is.

I know you are full at your current tier, but I would love to join if your clan decides to expand, or a space opens up.

Thanks!

At the moment it looks like we're gonna do it, so if you can wait another 24 hours for the upgrade to complete I will send you an invite.

Hello! 

I've been looking for a clan,started playing a few days ago soo yeah,new and dont know much about the in game stuff.Playing a few hours every day and looking for some chat action + in game :D

IGN : Dim80

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Dim80 said:

Hello! 

I've been looking for a clan,started playing a few days ago soo yeah,new and dont know much about the in game stuff.Playing a few hours every day and looking for some chat action + in game :D

IGN : Dim80

Thanks!

Hi, we are currently upgrading our clan capacity, a process which will take 24 hours. I'll send you a clan invite when it's complete. 

Hi there!

I am a returning player to Warframe from New Zealand, last time I played was back in 2013. I have been playing for the last two weeks to check out the changes, and I felt that it was time to join a clan. I am generally active, but University dictates that there will be times when I won't be able to logon for a week or two. I intend to stay though, so any future research or contributions I will do my part with enthusiasm! Cheers and see you in game hopefully.

IGN: SilensNoctis

7 hours ago, SilensNoctis said:

Hi there!

I am a returning player to Warframe from New Zealand, last time I played was back in 2013. I have been playing for the last two weeks to check out the changes, and I felt that it was time to join a clan. I am generally active, but University dictates that there will be times when I won't be able to logon for a week or two. I intend to stay though, so any future research or contributions I will do my part with enthusiasm! Cheers and see you in game hopefully.

IGN: SilensNoctis

Hi, I'll send you an invite in-game. 

37 minutes ago, Adaelius said:

Hello and thanks for reading this,

IGN: Adaelius

Relatively new, would like to expand my knowledge with a good community of players, and your clan looks like it will be a good fit for me.

Hi, an invite is coming your way.

Edited by TrouNoir

I'm close to being mastery rank 2, and this is my second account because I lost my first. I have in total 55 of in game hours, so I'm not super exposed to the game, but have a bit of know how, I guess.

IGN:Deneoxcu

Thanks for reading this.

7 hours ago, Deneoxcu said:

I'm close to being mastery rank 2, and this is my second account because I lost my first. I have in total 55 of in game hours, so I'm not super exposed to the game, but have a bit of know how, I guess.

IGN:Deneoxcu

Thanks for reading this.

Hi, I've sent you an invite. 

Hey, My name in this game is KPECTOK, i'm pretty new but it feels like i played a lot, playing this a few times a week and i use Loki 

I would like to join your clan :)

Edited by KPECTOK