Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon passive concept

Pavelord

Hi, fist I would like to say I have a bit of a background playing Dnd, probably everybody knows a class feature of the Druid is a animal companion, part of the relation is that the druid uses magic to enhance his companion, I'd like to see this in the game, and you are probably guessing i want a buff for kubrows, but I don't want to stop there. One of the themes that Oberon has gained is also a member of the Fey, the King of the fairies, its probably a strech of the concept but I think sentinels could function as a analogous for a fairy companion, so they can be included as a thematic familiar, kinda like Navi who is alwasy behind you and the others fairies that cure you in Legend of Zelda.

So I propose that familiars from Oberon and his allies be it kubrows, kavats or sentinels receive protection from this passive, it is a staple of some lonesome druids to care most for his animals than his human companions.

All companions should receive proc immunity and a small passive regeneration in a 50m radius spreading from Oberon.

Thanks for reading.