Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worst event

(PSN)Quil_Nye

sorry been trying to stay positive but... yeah... can't  so many powers do not seem to be working properly in event.  not being able to use gear so lame.  whats the point in the gear or warframe during this event there is none its all about dodging damage and using primary weapons side arms and I guess melee but do not see many people melee.   all over this event just lacks a lot of enjoyablity.  now I understand what the PC players were complaining about when they had the event.   I hope DE reads player feedback and never does an event similar to this one ever again. 

I see this in the complete opposite eye. This is great. Makes you work for kills if you're not cheesing. I've ran the mission 3 with just about all the frames now and it seems very enjoyable. The enemies are kinda given the boss treatment so some abilities won't work on them 100% effective it seems like. As for gear, this takes place in a conclave style set up. Gear is not available in the conclave; at least we have use of the normal function of the abilities. Like most things in the game, this is optional. I suggest get the loot you desire and abandon it. /thread

20 minutes ago, (PS4)Quil_Nye said:

I hope DE reads player feedback and never does an event similar to this one ever again. 

Then the inspiration and ideas for such events wouldn't be in place if it wasn't for this in the first place. I rather enjoyed the event am rather enjoying the event actually. 

Edited by (PS4)decogold
past tense fix

21 minutes ago, (PS4)Quil_Nye said:

sorry been trying to stay positive but... yeah... can't  so many powers do not seem to be working properly in event.  not being able to use gear so lame.  whats the point in the gear or warframe during this event there is none its all about dodging damage and using primary weapons side arms and I guess melee but do not see many people melee.   all over this event just lacks a lot of enjoyablity.  now I understand what the PC players were complaining about when they had the event.   I hope DE reads player feedback and never does an event similar to this one ever again. 

:o if you're still interested in doing the event I can play with you 

i'm just trying to get stance mods and the stuff kela gives, i'm pretty neutral on the event

27 minutes ago, (PS4)Quil_Nye said:

I use melee with Rest Equinox and cheese on through it. :)

sorry, these aren't low Level Enemies, direct Damage Abilities don't perform as well then.
and instead of complaining that you can't use Energy Pizzas, try thinking about your Mod Collection and how it can help you.

35 minutes ago, (PS4)Quil_Nye said:

not true, my dude

gate crash happened

13 minutes ago, 1tsyB1tsyN1nj4 said:

Lol, someone kick your crutch out from under ya? The event is hella easy (Except for Endless Rathuum, it's ridiculous)

easy doesn't mean fun hard doesn't mean fun.    You can look up what I have already done on event.  lol.  its not fun because of the design for me anyways by the looks of the replies seems like plenty are enjoying it and or are brown nosing DE.  I remember when this hit PC a lot of complaints seeing some of the same pc people saying its fun when earlier they were saying it sucked lol.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Quil_Nye said:

easy doesn't mean fun hard doesn't mean fun.    You can look up what I have already done on event.  lol.  its not fun because of the design for me anyways by the looks of the replies seems like plenty are enjoying it and or are brown nosing DE.  I remember when this hit PC a lot of complaints seeing some of the same pc people saying its fun when earlier they were saying it sucked lol.

They've nerfed the executioners while the event was going on for PC you know. The problem is if you get the 'scaling enemies' modifier because their damage output scales WAY more than their health, shields, and armor does. I'm having plenty of fun right now against the executioners, I just quit out if I get that one modifier, it's so freaking stupid

32 minutes ago, 1tsyB1tsyN1nj4 said:

Lol, someone kick your crutch out from under ya? The event is hella easy (Except for Endless Rathuum, it's ridiculous)

7 minutes ago, 1tsyB1tsyN1nj4 said:

I just quit out if I get that one modifier, it's so freaking stupid

Aha aha. K k.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Quil_Nye said:

Thanks for staying positive.

Powers work properly in the event, you'll notice the majority of the enemies have a green aura about them, maybe blue-ish. This aura is basically a nullifying bubble if you will, so they will not be effected by abilities. Also, the gear situation, your warframe is participating in an arena voluntarily, hosted by an enemy, who has apparently stripped you of an unfair gear advantage, its to be expected. Health, energy and ammo pick-ups are available, it is set in PvP arenas.

No need to dodge, if your primaries, or weapons in general are modded correctly, I'm able to run through this event with no problem at all. Your right about melee though, I dont see that doing much of anything for this event.

I enjoy the event, I'm glad to see PvP maps put to use.

Find a good squad and let them carry you my man. :cool:

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Orbizart said:

As an event, it's fine, but my concern is for new players working their way through the solar system for the first time and who will likely lack some mods/frames/weapons. It's going to be significantly more grindy and difficult to get past Sedna.

new players will be able to do this just fine I have already carried some the worst part is getting them to step on one of the 4 pads for elevator to boss fight.   its not hard its just stupid in my opinion.  the Endurance is a challenge I suppose but I have heard you can cheese it with Ivara Loki Ash. 

2 minutes ago, 1tsyB1tsyN1nj4 said:

First try on Endless Rathuum one teammate carried us to 23 kills before eating it. Since then I've tried it thrice more and come to the conclusion that either I have to do it solo and super try-hardy or not at all

Well you tell him "aaay lmao, this is so easy man, better step up yo' game" but then later you move on to: "But when i get scaling modifier, i leave! So pretty tough man i tell ya."

Make a decision. Is this easy? Then don't leave for a certain modifier ;) Else it is NOT easy for you.