Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worst event

(PSN)Quil_Nye

12 hours ago, (PS4)Quil_Nye said:

do you even get anything good for doing the endurance I thought the event was all about doing phase 3 for 25 pts build up to 150 go kill boss  go back to phase 3 run that twice go back to boss over and over again to farm mods.  as far as I am aware and maybe I am missing something the endurance is just for clan trophy. 

You are making the very common mistake of confusing what is 'event' and what is 'permanent addition to the game'.  If you have defeated Kela once and got the token to hand into a Syndicate then you are done with the event (unless you want to support your clan by getting a decent Endless score).  Congratulations.  If you aren't enjoying it anymore then you can stop and go do something else.

The three Rathuum arena missions, the new Kela Assassination, the mods she drops and the Twin Kohmak BP are all permanent additions.  You can do them whenever you want.  The mods are not event exclusive.  You have completed the event and can leave the mods to another time rather than burning out trying to get them all now.  If in a month's time you decide you want a specific mod from Kela, you can go grind it then or buy it from another player since they shouldn't cost too much as they can all be farmed whenever.  (If the number of people complaining about how many Kela fights it took to get the Saryn part to build Chroma is anything to go by, the market will be flooded with her mods!)

Edited by Katinka

41 minutes ago, Katinka said:

You are making the very common mistake of confusing what is 'event' and what is 'permanent addition to the game'.  If you have defeated Kela once and got the token to hand into a Syndicate then you are done with the event (unless you want to support your clan by getting a decent Endless score).  Congratulations.  If you aren't enjoying it anymore then you can stop and go do something else.

The three Rathuum arena missions, the new Kela Assassination, the mods she drops and the Twin Kohmak BP are all permanent additions.  You can do them whenever you want.  The mods are not event exclusive.  You have completed the event and can leave the mods to another time rather than burning out trying to get them all now.  If in a month's time you decide you want a specific mod from Kela, you can go grind it then or buy it from another player since they shouldn't cost too much as they can all be farmed whenever.  (If the number of people complaining about how many Kela fights it took to get the Saryn part to build Chroma is anything to go by, the market will be flooded with her mods!)

if what you say is true and the boss fight is a perm addition than I am but it seems tied to the event and I do not see anywhere posted by DE saying these mods will be farmable in the future and given that most event mods are no longer farmable like Argon scope I do not want to miss this chance.  if they truly are not tied to event which I can see being true why do we must first run pt3 of event 2 times again before doing boss fight which drains 50pts?  I am only 2 mods away from having them all I think I will just finish to be on the safe side.  It does suck if what you say is true because I bet I will be burned out from this boss fight after this event and not want to do it again anytime in the near future.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Quil_Nye said:

if what you say is true and the boss fight is a perm addition than I am but it seems tied to the event and I do not see anywhere posted by DE saying these mods will be farmable in the future and given that most event mods are no longer farmable like Argon scope I do not want to miss this chance.  if they truly are not tied to event which I can see being true why do we must first run pt3 of event 2 times again before doing boss fight which drains 50pts?  I am only 2 mods away from having them all I think I will just finish to be on the safe side.  It does suck if what you say is true because I bet I will be burned out from this boss fight after this event and not want to do it again anytime in the near future.

I said it in my very first post in this thread, everything is permanent except Furax Wraith. It stayed for PC at least, I don't see why not for consoles.

What [DE]Rebecca said in an FAQ when the event was on PC:

On 30/04/2016 at 6:25 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hey all,

I thought I'd make a new post for highest visibility here about clarifying elements of Operation Rathuum. Please read on for a summary:

What is and isn't exclusive to the Operation?

The Operation rewards like the Emblem, Sigil, Furax Wraith, and Clan Trophies are time-limited to Operation: Rathuum. 

The 9 new event Mods, Rathuum 1 2 & 3, and Kela's Court are permanent additions to Warframe. 

This means if you are worried about getting all of the Mods from Kela before the event ends on May 9th, you can rest those worries because the Mod drops are here to stay.

You can rest now.

34 minutes ago, Katinka said:

What [DE]Rebecca said in an FAQ when the event was on PC:

You can rest now.

lol about highly visible I didn't see that.   it would of been more visible on the 18.3 or whatever update that covered the event and new changes. 

Is it true that Operation:Rathuum FORCES you into the Syndicate system?

Or did mine somehow glitch, because now I have standing with four of the Syndicates and I NEVER joined ,clicked [Initiation], for any Syndicate. I've made the choice to avoid the Syndicate System, but now I feel I was tricked into it.

Thank you in advance for your replies,

Talon

30 minutes ago, (PS4)Talon1121 said:

Is it true that Operation:Rathuum FORCES you into the Syndicate system?

Or did mine somehow glitch, because now I have standing with four of the Syndicates and I NEVER joined ,clicked [Initiation], for any Syndicate. I've made the choice to avoid the Syndicate System, but now I feel I was tricked into it.

Thank you in advance for your replies,

Talon

Because you gave the coordinate to one of the syndicates (probably Steel) and now you've earned standings with them. 

I also didn't like the event, but it's not hard to do.

For 1-3 stages choices are invisibility on loki or ash, or a tank. Inaros and atlas work through 3rd arena perfectly. I preferred sancti tigris because it oneshots all executioners. 

For endless there are several choices. I preferred ash built for max duration smokescreen with new teleport augment slotted. Plus maxed zenurik and dark dagger with augment and covert lethality. You can go to infinity like this, I soloed to 115 and decided not to touch this mission ever again. 

Without invisibility it's not worth doing, it's literally unplayable after 45-50 kills.