The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I officially don't want to play this game any more.

(PSN)Lord_Silvador

I no longer think we should be responding to this thread and let it "die" and get locked... People have been providing the OP with solutions/advice/tactics to deal with the Bursa problem. He only wants to complain about it and doesn't even seem to care about the solutions we give him/her. There was even a video posted up for him/her.

While this is the forums, I'm pretty sure constructive feedback is the main focus, instead of just pointless complaining....

Just now, Demon.King said:

While I mostly disagree with op (excluding the knockdown bursa, that 5? second knockdown is op), I agree with the quote. I find corpus to be the most anti-fun faction of all since they make half the game (powers) mostly useless. Kind of goes against the point of the game really...

To be fair the main point of the game is it is a third person shooter focused more on mobility and such over cover based shooting.

Like jumping over enemies to shoot them in the back, keeping in motion to reduce enemy accuracy, and using the odd power or two when the situation calls for it.

I can see why some people dont like corpus, but all you need to do is adapts your strategies to beat em down and its far more satisfying!

So, I went ahead and recorded a video of a Bursa.
just for the sake of it, I capped the frame rate at 30fps and used a controller (Xbox) to some what replicate playing on a console
I don't know how the game plays on either consoles, so this is not an insult, I'm just preemptively preparing for the 'but that is on PC' comment.

from what I've read is that you are using a Rhino, so I decided to run with that
The map is Pluto Nix and I'm running a Rhino(R) Braton(C) Lato(*) Skana(*) with crimson.
of course I gave everything a magnetic build and I'm not using any skill other than Iron skin since you should have a nice steel fiber by now.

I'm not that great of a player from the get go, so that frame cut made me wobble all over the place even more (sore eyes really)
You should have much better weapons than the standard stuff I was using.

cut the video up save some time.

4 minutes ago, Clazzeh said:

To be fair the main point of the game is it is a third person shooter focused more on mobility and such over cover based shooting.

Like jumping over enemies to shoot them in the back, keeping in motion to reduce enemy accuracy, and using the odd power or two when the situation calls for it.

I can see why some people dont like corpus, but all you need to do is adapts your strategies to beat em down and its far more satisfying!

Never said I can't deal with them, just that they are anti-fun. Was mostly fine till the new scrambus were added. Now it's so full of power nullifying enemies I can't know if the frame I pick suddenly becomes useless because of a random spawn. Mostly makes no difference at lower levels, but at higher levels that leads to instadeaths...

Edited by Demon.King

Never said I can't deal with them, just that they are anti-fun. Was mostly fine till the new scrambus were added. Now it's so full of power nullifying enemies I can't know if the frame I pick suddenly becomes useless because of a random spawn.

you forget you have weapons, just pop a cap in its head then you dont have to worry about your tenno powers being useless

no pun intended.

5 minutes ago, williamwatsonMH4 said:

you forget you have weapons, just pop a cap in its head then you dont have to worry about your tenno powers being useless

no pun intended.

Let's put it this way. Loki vs null+stealth removal scrambus + heavy -> sortie -> instadeath. Weapons are useless if the nullifier makes it useless while scrambus also makes your only defense useless...

Edited by Demon.King

33 minutes ago, (PS4)Lord_Silvador said:

I have Loki (it was the first frame I selected when first starting) but have avoided it like the plague mostly because I lacked the skill to utilise its skills effectively.

Rhino is my main and most well established frame because it suits my abilities best. I've never been good at avoiding getting hit. Rhino is good for this.

Frost I do not yet have.

Rhino is your main, and you can't deal with Bursas?

Then the problem is not the Bursa at all. Even a Rhino with regular mods (nothing fancy) can deal effortessly with them...

Let's put it this way. Loki vs null+stealth removal scrambus + heavy -> sortie -> instadeath. Weapons are useless if the nullifier makes it useless while scrambus also makes your only defense useless...

simple solution to this problem

DONT use loki in a sortie.

Just now, williamwatsonMH4 said:

simple solution to this problem

DONT use loki in a sortie.

Don't use loki in a spy? are you insane or what? Stop trolling please. Told you the problem isn't that I can't deal with them, it's simply that they are anti fun.

38 minutes ago, CryvernX said:

bursas are always relatively squishy, it doesnt matter the lvl, they dont get close to grineer armor scaling

uhh... they do.
while they have less Armor than a Heavy Gunner, they have significantly more Health. since Armor and Health both scale, it's still pretty up there. as Health and Armor Multiply together.

so they do infact get close to Grineer Armor Scaling. close.
their Weakpoint is 3x unlike the usual 2x though, which gives the impression they have less EHP than they do.

6 minutes ago, Demon.King said:

Don't use loki in a spy?

you can use a Supra and a Rhino in a Spy Mission and get the same rewards.
Spy Missions are only Stealth Missions if you feel like it. playing it like Doom gets the same results.

what Warframe you use really doesn't matter. at all. or Weapons. or anything.
even in a Sortie version, the only problem caused by loud extracting all 3 Vaults is that you get an Exterminate Mission afterwards. but 2/3 doesn't do that so just go quiet for one of them. and by quiet i mean going loud but CC'ing things so that they can't trigger Alarms.

Edited by taiiat

4 hours ago, (PS4)Lord_Silvador said:

Why don't you stop being elitist pricks and offer some productive advice?

You want productive advice? Here:

1) R E S P E C T – Let’s respect each-other and have fun. Respecting people means not insulting anyone’s race, religion, sexual orientation, skill-level or any other possible way to make someone feel uncomfortable in the Warframe community.

Technically, that just means all the "git gud" posts are breaking it, which would be 90% of this thread really...uhh...

90% of the thread is telling him to find a way to beat the Bursa and even telling him ways to do so...

3 hours ago, Popstupid said:

90% of the thread is telling him to find a way to beat the Bursa and even telling him ways to do so...

Not to mention no one in this thread has called OP an 'elitist' and 'prick', something he or she has done multiple times.

25 minutes ago, Ahcruna said:

So, I went ahead and recorded a video of a Bursa.
just for the sake of it, I capped the frame rate at 30fps and used a controller (Xbox) to some what replicate playing on a console
I don't know how the game plays on either consoles, so this is not an insult, I'm just preemptively preparing for the 'but that is on PC' comment.

from what I've read is that you are using a Rhino, so I decided to run with that
The map is Pluto Nix and I'm running a Rhino(R) Braton(C) Lato(*) Skana(*) with crimson.
of course I gave everything a magnetic build and I'm not using any skill other than Iron skin since you should have a nice steel fiber by now.

I'm not that great of a player from the get go, so that frame cut made me wobble all over the place even more (sore eyes really)
You should have much better weapons than the standard stuff I was using.

cut the video up save some time.

Beat me to the video :V

Anyways, Here's my video

Might still be processing

No Sound either... interesting

Edited by Dumfing

Just now, williamwatsonMH4 said:

nope, i just built my ash more for stealth gameplay.

Dammit. Nothing to do with your choice of frame. You failing to understand that your argumentation on something which I was not arguing about was either trolling or misunderstanding. Considering general attitude here I considered it trolling. Now I'll repeat, nothing to do with difficulty, but all to do with anti-fun mechanics.

3 minutes ago, Dumfing said:

Beat me to the video :V

Anyways, Here's my video

Might still be processing

No Sound either... interesting

lol, you got a worse Bursa though. that would have taken me a bit longer with the crap mods I was running around with.

HOw to deal with Corpus

HIgh Impact Damage weapon           impact damage = +50% vs shields

add Viral and Lightning  damage              Viral> Living organisms  Lightning> Machines