Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Introduction

simonhard

Hello everyone from the Netherlands.

My name is Simon, 48(almost 9) years old and a regular player of 1st end 3rd person shooters.

I've been playing Warframe for about a week now and really like this game.

I love the concept and I am impressed how smoothly it runs on my pc. I have an I5 8Gb Windows 7 system with a midrange Nvidia graphics card. Of course a 20 Mbits adls line helps I guess.

I do have a question: will it be possible in the future to play the other side? It might be interesting to play against biological players in stead of AI players. Although I must say the AI's are not bad at all..

regards..

Simon

Hey there, Simon.

Currently, PvP is not planned for Warframe. The future has many untold stories, but for now, there is no PvP on the horizon. You can read the FAQ on that topic and if you dig a little, you will find many (heated, long-winded) discussion on the topic of PvP in Warframe. Warframe is, in it's conception, a third person cooperative dungeon crawler - PvP would be something else.

Cheers and welcome aboard.

Ced23Ric, Thanx for your answer. It was just a thought. I like the game the way it is, but I know there are many who want to play the bad guy :).

Strac_CRO that is also very interesting. I think we just have to wait future developments and for the moment continue to help making the game even better...