The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Poll: Should Forma Blue-prints be removed from Tower 3 & Tower 4 loot tables and instead be replaced with something more productive?

I'd rather the cells and cores go.  I don't like forma as only a blueprint there either, but if something has to provide disappointment according to DE logic, it might as well be a useless blueprint I might actually need eventually.

I don't mind getting a forma but getting a single core from ANY tower mission is just like the worst thing that can happen.Also the drop-table of t3 and t4 isn't that bad.Just look at the drop table of Derelict...The worst farming experience i have ever had.Mainly t1 keys and nearly never getting something useful like a prime weapon part.

Remove Blue Prints from non endless missions and stick them into Rot A only of endless missions and add fully made Forma into other game modes as a mission reward?

Also remove cells and cores from Rot B and C and stick them in A and AA if DE insist on keeping them in loot table!

10 minutes ago, KnotOfMetal said:

Or how about just add a ducat value to forma bps so everyone who has too many can just stfu.

This. THIS!! I'm so tired of people saying "I have 100 forma bp's, so DE should make it harder for you to get them, even though you need them to build a bunch of weapons and you use 6 at a time on some weapons and at least 3 or 4 on every weapon you like so you need like 300 of them overall."

I use so many formas it's not funny. The moment one finishes, it's gone. I build one every day. I've bought more of them than I care to admit, because I didn't want to wait 24 hours. Sometimes I start one, then rush it and start another. I wouldn't complain about getting *more* bps, personally.

I'd like forma blueprints to be taken out of T3 and T4 and instead put in T1 and T2 so that if we ever needed forma, we knew where to get it and we would have better chances of getting it. There are a lot of people who just have way to much forma and then there are people who desperately need it. I think this would help a lot.