Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Tyto helm (now on steam)!

1 hour ago, AurumandArgentum said:

Yea I agree, maybe Frost instead?

Not really, doesn't seem like it fits any frame off the top of my head.

Well, it's a WIP but, @Captain_Thickthighs, try to take inspiration from Loki's other alt helmets to help you create your own.

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

Don't listen to those above. They want more of same, yet this is what makes warframe boring.

The head looks too small for loki, since loki has big collar. Try to work on helmet as a part of his whole body, not just as head alone. It should fit, it should not look bizzare.

You got nice direction with no horns, try to polish it.

18 minutes ago, Captain_Thickthighs said:

I get what you guys mean by it not being loki-like. So I reworked it a bit and sculpted with the body attached. I still want to keep away from loki's hammerhead look and go for something more beast like. 

yt789head_by_nibfreude-da63f47.jpg

Now this, this is nice. I actually really liked that Samus Aran powersuit style visor that was on there.

Edited by AurumandArgentum

3 hours ago, (XB1)Fusion GRX said:

looks cool, i like both in fact.

i am soo jealous of you pc tenno, everything i've seen you guys make has been incredible.

Thanks, btw Im just working on a laptop and it ain't all that, just a cheap lenovo. I just picked up the software Friday so if I can make this any one can. 

On 6/12/2016 at 0:21 PM, Captain_Thickthighs said:

I get what you guys mean by it not being loki-like. So I reworked it a bit and sculpted with the body attached. I still want to keep away from loki's hammerhead look and go for something more beast like. 

yt789head_by_nibfreude-da63f47.jpg

Now that, that looks a lot better.

19 minutes ago, AurumandArgentum said:

Yea after thinking it over a bit, to keep the back less bare add a pony tail or something along those lines.

Dont worry I got the back sorted I just added a lip like the prime helmet. I might make an ponytail attachment but later cause i know nothing of physics yet. upload_by_nibfreude-da6hsrj.jpg