Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Less wait, more update!

[DE]Steve

So, will Lunaro-Update be U19, Specters of the Rail U19.1 and War Within U19.2 or how are you guys going with the numbers? Just curious. Good Idea to split  U19, a close server breakdown like it happened with second dream wont happen then, right? Nonetheless, ty for your hard work, im looking forward to this!

Good evening, fellow Tennos!

8 minutes ago, Hixlysss said:

Yes. But the question is, which of these chunks brings the fairy frame?

Most Likely the War Within. (19.2 or the third release)
New Warframes are usually bonded to Quests.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

Just now, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Most Likely the War Within.
New Warframes are usually bonded to Quests.

Eh, we've seen the devs mix it up. Nezha for instance, Ivara also. I doubt we would have a frame tied to such an important quest...

Just now, Hixlysss said:

Eh, we've seen the devs mix it up. Nezha for instance, Ivara also. I doubt we would have a frame tied to such an important quest...

Still, I think we won't see her until the third instance of this update.
Who knows, I may be wrong. :3

20 minutes ago, [DE]Steve said:

If you’re one of our beloved console Tenno, our hope is this this staging will also see new features making it your way sooner and with the quality benefits of iteration we do with our PC Tenno.

I’m hoping you will find some unique fun in Lunaro, it turned out great and I can’t wait to add more to it based on your feedback and passion as we continue, together, our crazy gaming experiment known as Warframe :).

Thanks for the update!

Is there anyway to get the starting mod capacity change to console tenno sooner? Hotfix maybe? I find myself playing less now while I wait for this feature. 

Hmmmm, mixed feelings about this.

The core problem for me is going to be that almost everyone i used to play with has kinda stopped playing over the last 3-4 months and convincing them to come back is going to be a lot harder if it's not the "HUGE" content update type.

I mean, sure it's exciting news that larger chunks of new content are FINALLY within sights again (due to earlier deployment problems i can completely understand you didn't go full hype train this time around) but right now i can't help but be extremely worried (still) about the absolutely not clarified potential content lockout with the Starchart 3.0 Update. At this point the fact that you're not saying you WONT do it pretty much confirms you're either completely failing at communicating this to us players and taking away our fears, OR it IS going to be as bad as everyone is afraid it's going to be.

I'll certainly play a bunch of Lunaro, check out if it's workable with the current hosting environment and maybe it'll become a more fun version of rocket league for me (a game which has me EXTREMELY frustrated with its physics bugs and infuriating handicapping system). But, it also seems like a risk considering the hosting upgrades aren't really implemented yet, and players who lagg out of matches or get host transitions every time someone ragequits a match might soon turn away from it again. If i manage to convince my friends to come back for it, and it doesn't work out, it'll be harder to get them to come back the next time after.

I'm still hoping we're eventually going to see a Halo / Jedi Knight esque PvP combat, with weapons to pick up in certain map spots, contrary to the current system. Right now it just the frankly not quite balanced release states of new weapons have made the conclave a relatively empty affair.

Either way, thanks for the info, and i hope it turns out well. The heads-up definitely doesn't hurt considering the game has been rather content-starved as of late (Mogamu's upload schedule is more than enough proof xD)

One last question, is "three to four updates the size of The Second Dream annually" still a realistic goal in any way? It's been over half a year and now you're splitting U19 up, releasing it spread out probably all the way into August by the sound of this...