Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Less wait, more update!

[DE]Steve

1 hour ago, viperveteran said:

I think maybe that the War Within should be episodic (fragmented) too. At least then it would stretch out the content for those who run through it immediately and then start complaining about not having anything to do.

In the meantime whilst we are waiting on the next episode of the War Within DE could work on the next piece of content in peace. The players will have something to look forward to before the next major update. I think that the transition between major updates would be more seamless that way. 

this are the postings i cant understand ... i also avoid to read every posting as well as it was under my posting

im not in the mood with deals like that, it couldnt be more unclear and then, why updates/development ?

i for myself waited long enough for something new and others for shure too (^^

i mean, as you sound like i could also sit here and dream about something which will never happen ... which will not happen on my side

Edited by Guest

So, nothing about the new market reworks? I thought that [DE]Rebecca said that it would be coming before U19. At least bundle it with part 1!! The new market looks sick!

Don't care much bout Lunaro either! Just waiting for new quest and that starchart!

Way to go DE!

PS : Please keep the update size under 1 GB per group please! It took me a week to download warframe on my 52kbps internet!

3 hours ago, DamienDaredevil said:

Tenno, have you forgotten about the growing infestation on your ship ?
Is it, maybe something related to a wild Kavat, that sneaked on your ship while you were on Phobos, while searching for Baro's treasure ?
Or is it something related to the Twin Queens ?

I SHOULD HAVE NEVER FARMED THOSE PLASTIDS!!!! :'[

1 hour ago, BriaxTLK said:

Do you have quotable proof from DE that it come in U19. If you paid attention you'd know the new mechanic involves the Orbiter. Maybe it will come in U20 but not right now

So explain wich mechanich envolve orbiters?

3 minutes ago, Tchesco said:

Probably you'll have more rooms and more things to do

Techinacly we alredy have orbiters and lisets ingame for so long time and how we use them? NONE so they can promise a lot but in reality we must imagine that we have something that we dont whyle walking around in 2 room YEEE this orbiter is so epic -.- im waiting for spaceship battles, driving the orbiter trough solar system and beyound, repairing it after battles and going to ground missions with my Liset not just to imagine something that we have based on 2 rooms thats not cool 

Edited by Fugana

Just now, Fugana said:

Techinacly we alredy have orbiters and lisets ingame for so long time and how we use them? NONE so they can promise a lot but in reality we must imagine that we have something that we dont ahyle walking around in 2 room YEEE this orbiter is so epic -.- im waiting for spaceship battles, driving the orbiter trough solar system and beyound, repairing it after battles and going to ground missions with my Liset not just to imagine something that we have based on 2 rooms thats not cool 

Check Steve's vine account

2 minutes ago, Fugana said:

Believe me its gona be a diferen sinematic for docking in relays im prety sure of it 
otherwise they would explode with the hype 

I just doubt that they would do stuff with Umbra right now, maybe in U20

8 minutes ago, BriaxTLK said:

I just doubt that they would do stuff with Umbra right now, maybe in U20

Everytime i see post about umbra meh dont expect this to come any time "soon" or even in 2016 cus for what ive heard its not gona be only excalibur but all frames to get an Ubra version 
this is Focus thing related, righ now i want Cats + orbiters [and room is in it] wich i can drive round and i dont know new stuff beside WEPONS 
i badly want to have pfff a pilot Seat like this where the Operator sits and from there a big window to open and i see where im driving the orbiter to PF that sounds too... not just vew from far away like in a strategic game, cool heh? 

Edited by Fugana

23 hours ago, [DE]Steve said:

I’m hoping you will find some unique fun in Lunaro, it turned out great and I can’t wait to add more to it based on your feedback and passion as we continue, together, our crazy gaming experiment known as Warframe :).

My only suggestion would be to beg and plead to please never add conclave mods for this game mode I don't enjoy the regular conclave because it doesn't feel balanced :C
I was super excited at the thought that Lunaro might be a mode where it would be pvp based purely on skill and teamwork :D 

What ever direction you guys decide to take with Lunaro I'm sure it will be fun and I'll still play it time to time but I know I'll play it less if it doesn't feel balanced. Thanks for reading! And thanks for the good news!

32 minutes ago, (XB1)MAveric215 said:

Why is everyone assuming Umbra is coming in update 19?  I don't recall DE suggesting/leaking/hinting/saying anything that would actually tie Umbra to this update specifically.  Unless, there was something I missed?

It was coming this year or something, I can't remember since I've never really followed the Umbra frame because of all the tons of topics.
they also said that it was going to be something big both in-game and in the lore. (rather then just throwing it in there for us to get, aka Prime style)Twin Queens sounds pretty big don't you think? we've heard about them for so long.