Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Less wait, more update!

[DE]Steve

Originally it was supposed to be released shortly after the Chinese exclusive thing.  But DE eventually decided to tie Umbra into the lore rather than just put him in the game.  Twin Queens alone is big enough for this update.  

DE hasn't hinted at Umbra being released anytime soon.  If anything, when they talk about Umbra, they sound like it's something they have barley worked on yet (in terms of how he will be introduced).  We've known about Umbra for a while because it wasn't originally going to be tied to a story quest.  There is no actual time frame that DE (as far as I know) gave us regarding Umbra since they decided he will be tied to a quest.

It looks to me like everyone here is just assuming that Umbra is coming with U19 without there being any proof or even hints to back up these claims. 

If there is some actual proof out there let me know and I'll hop on the hype train with you guys.  But until then, I'm not expecting Umbra in this update.

Edited by (XB1)MAveric215
Formatting

Skip parts 1 and 3, just give me part 2 already!

PS: While you might think surprises are nice, some people really really LOATHE surprises. I'm one of them. Something to think about. (re the dev comment of "surprise and delight")

Edited by mrecentric

So hoping with this update comes new Archwing mods since we have a small number of them so more would be nice please.

I do like how you are splitting the updates out and not just one huge update all at once. Seems legit and with new surprises hope that means new frames as well. Not to complain but would like a new frame to play around with so I don't get bored with Warframe. 

I like how there is little spoilers keeps people on their toes.

So can't wait.

On 6/13/2016 at 8:53 PM, Demoonic said:

Soon, we will have:

Reveal hidden contents

excalibur-umbra-profile.jpg

HYPE

On 6/13/2016 at 9:14 PM, Demoonic said:

You're gonna be pleased then

You don't know any of this for sure, so please stop saying stuff like this without any official backup, it's clearly causing misdirected hype. Steve liking your tweet doesn't mean anything other than Steve liking your tweet.

Edited by LazerSkink

DE can you address the problems with host migration/number of open squads being incorrect/disconnections/hosting with poor connections as well? I've made a couple of threads but I've also seen other threads bringing up these problems as well in relation to a) host connection to rest of squad b) the real number of squads that can potentially be joined c) losing connection to host's during a game etc. There are dedicated servers for Conclave but a reliance on P2P for public missions doesn't guarantee that everyone will have a perfect connection. Isn't there some form of "back hosting" to help the person "hosting" to ensure a better connection and enjoyability for people with public missions? Just an idea...

Awesome news! Now, with all this stuff going on with Microsoft and cross-play, maybe you guys can start figuring that out? Get the legal experts on it once you get the Tennogen sorted for consoles? I've spent too much time and money on xbox (damn RL friends and their lack of gaming PCs) to abandon it.

If you do, I'll bring you some beer... (St. Kits isn't that far from London!)

8 hours ago, (XB1)MAveric215 said:

Originally it was supposed to be released shortly after the Chinese exclusive thing.  But DE eventually decided to tie Umbra into the lore rather than just put him in the game.  Twin Queens alone is big enough for this update.  

DE hasn't hinted at Umbra being released anytime soon.  If anything, when they talk about Umbra, they sound like it's something they have barley worked on yet (in terms of how he will be introduced).  We've known about Umbra for a while because it wasn't originally going to be tied to a story quest.  There is no actual time frame that DE (as far as I know) gave us regarding Umbra since they decided he will be tied to a quest.

It looks to me like everyone here is just assuming that Umbra is coming with U19 without there being any proof or even hints to back up these claims. 

If there is some actual proof out there let me know and I'll hop on the hype train with you guys.  But until then, I'm not expecting Umbra in this update.

Umbra would get a huge hint in a quest of some kind in the distant future.

I'm fairly certain there is no chance of it this year.

I have only one question!
Will solar map 3.0 unlock the prime vault.

I ask because you guys have said many times that the vault is a place holder until you can work in mechanics to better spread the loot tables so as to not water down the rewards and cause player burn outs.
Well With all the hype you guys have pumped into map 3.0 you also mentioned it would reword the void/key system, Would now not be the best time to do just that?
PS: Why not make prime access cosmetics purchasable and separate from the rest of the stuff. I mean that is a lot of money people would spend, simply because we want the cosmetic but have the rest of the stuff or are to broke to afford them, we would gladly by just what we can, I know I would have on the last 3 primes.

Anyway, can't wait for the three part update! Thanks for all your work DE and have a great month!

no 'content lock out'

That is hardly an answer, An entirely vague and none specific line. I want a clear, concise and direct answer.
I saw that little clip of text to, and it is part of my reason for asking.

Edited by Lostami

On 6/13/2016 at 4:22 PM, Tsoe said:

maybe for Lunaro 2.0

Archwing Sport could be a thing

but i am fine for Lunaro 1.0  >_<  first

Archwing sport would be the most amazing thing ever, whether it's lunaro style or combat.