Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Less wait, more update!

[DE]Steve

8 minutes ago, PsychedelicSnake said:

Just a reminder to everyone that datamined information on unreleased content is not allowed on the forums. Plus no one likes to be spoiled.

Bruce Willis was a ghost the whole time.

Very sorry, didn't know. Thank you.

On 14/6/2016 at 5:47 AM, Diaemus said:

Sad to admit it, but your “alterations” usually do not delight me in the slightest. Most of them are poorly thought of and show complete lack of knowledge about your own game. Like the recent Trinity “alterations” with lowering the strength of Bless with the number of players. Anyone who has at least 100 hours in Warframe knows that Trinity is mostly used on Raids. And that is the only place you have even more players than usual.

Volt after the late rework became more broken than ever. His Ult affects enemies randomly and does not affect any mechanical defenses at all. So you can Ult in the crowded Corpus room and have 0 effect on the defenses and close to a 0 (it is random, so pray to RNGsus) effect on the enemies.

The point is: You better really really really think about those changes. Because each one costs players real money (on formas/cores etc) and time (leveling the frame).

So each time you brake something we put tons of our time (and some money) on, you do damage that is hard to repair. Especially with increasing rarity of updates (U18was 6 months ago and IMO was horrible), a year without new weapons from Barro Ki, and general decline in quality (the “Long Lag Epic”, game breaking bugs on Raids, Void towers, God-awful conclave with teleporting Tenno 600ms lags and 4 vs 1 fights, slightly less awful Archwing, constant nerfs, cosmetics that clip few feet away and so on) Warframe suffers nowadays.

As a player with short of 3000 hours in Warframe, the last year burned me out far to much. Far more than any other. Far more than I would have forgiven to any other game. Same with my clan. Not a single person in it farmed for Vauban Prime (and we have lots of the first days plat-hounds). That was the firs time in our little history. A very sad time in our little history.

So if you are diverting your people on some other project, stop please, before it is too late. And get back to creating new stuff for Warframe and not breaking the one that you got (especially if it works).

As others have already pointed out, you have burned this game a lot. This is a 1300 hours player, by the way. My recomendation is that you pick up a enjoyable single player game and take a rest with it and then a few months later come back. In my case it was Witcher 3, 100% recomended. Or you could get a coop campaign game to play with pals it that's what you want. The point is to get your mind off of Warframe.

Also, those alterations mean that in raids Trin won't be a must-have. DE wants people to play more than the 3 dps, 2 ccs, 3 buffers, 2 guardians and 1 healer. A game gets boring quickly when you always have to adhere to a certain meta. Trust me on this. Drop warframe, play some other game then come back a couple of months after

4 hours ago, GarnetSan said:

As others have already pointed out, you have burned this game a lot.

Ever tried to read the post before answering?

Specifically for those who can't read past “3000 hours in 3 years” the point of my post is stated as: You (DE) better really really really think about those changes. Because each one costs players real money (on formas/cores etc) and time (leveling the frame).

As were the problems of Warframe stated: the “Long Lag Epic”, game breaking bugs on Raids, Void towers, God-awful conclave with teleporting Tenno 600ms lags and 4 vs 1 fights, slightly less awful Archwing, constant nerfs, cosmetics that clip few feet away.

Some of those problems are fixed, some are not. Most are not.

I know, I know. Thank you, anyway. Aside from Warframe in these past 3 years were at least:

MGS 5

Resident Evil 1 HD

Lords of the Fallen

American Truck Simulator

Subnautica

Grim Dawn

Borderlands The Pre-Sequel

SWTOR

Eternal Crusade

Unreal Tournament

Guns of Icarus Online

Nosgoth

Dreadnought

Depth

Fractured Space

Dungeon Defenders 2

Battlefield 4

ARMA 3

That's just from the top of my head. So no I am not fixated on Warframe, I just like it more then the rest of them.

5 hours ago, GarnetSan said:

Also, those alterations mean

Also this means you had not that much time on Raids in those 1300h. Trin is needed to keep team alive while bombing injectors on day 1. That's it. Nothing more. Without it you need voice connection to fastly command retreat (and noobs will not hear you anyway) or the team is dead. And that sucks.

5 minutes ago, Rawbeard said:

hm, expected this update to have a bit more than just Lunaro. Oh well, could be worse.

Steve made it clear that this first phase is just Lunaro. Part 2, which is in a couple of weeks, has the new star chart, the void changes, kavats and a surprise. 

17 minutes ago, (PS4)sdaly96 said:

Spectres of the rail is when new star chart arrives

I know, kinda my point actually. I think I remember people speculating that solar rails would return once we got the new starchart.

The fact the update is called "Specters of the rail" sounds like a not-so-subtle hint of rails making a comeback.

Are there any plans to add more rewards to Lemurball? It was a very fun game mode, especially after the players were cut down a little, but it would be nice to have something to make the game mode more invested. It would be really cool to be able to unlock cosmetics through extended play, maybe color schematics and the like. Good job though.