[DE]Steve

The War Within: Less wait, more update!

19 minutes ago, Ookami_Nihonto said:

correct me if i'm wrong but do not Vauban and Lunaro arrive in the same week.

Vauban Prime was released a month before Lunaro came out.

U18.12 - Vauban Prime - 17 May.

Lunaro - 16th June.

7 hours ago, Duduminador said:

I could be wrong but big updates typically don't happen on the same week of prime releases. And since there's often a 1 week gap between The end of a Prime Access and the start of another... Chances are that next week: Vauban Ends, The next: Nekros begins, than a one week of Nekros Hotfixes, and then maybe, War Within. Since the path link to the three part updates is still dormant ( https://warframe.com/thepath/ ), can almost guarantee there's no War Within within (tehee) the next week, and it's certainly not going to happen during the prime access "migration" from Vauban to Nekros.

It sounds like I'm exagerating, I know, but I'm not.

Sometimes but there have been multiple occasions where big Updates have been released in the diwntime of Prime Access packs, so it is not off the table.

9 hours ago, BETAOPTICS said:
  17 hours ago, Duduminador said:

I could be wrong but big updates typically don't happen on the same week of prime releases. And since there's often a 1 week gap between The end of a Prime Access and the start of another... Chances are that next week: Vauban Ends,

Wait, Vauban ends? Does that mean that Vauban Prime will no longer be available from Relics? Or is it just the Prime Access Bundle?

1 hour ago, ShadowMark25 said:

Wait, Vauban ends? Does that mean that Vauban Prime will no longer be available from Relics? Or is it just the Prime Access Bundle?

Every Relic that drops Vauban Prime and its parts will keep doing it. In fact, every Relic that has a chance of droping Mag and its parts can still do it too. Vauban's Access Bundle ends, Nekros' starts a week afterwards, ALONG with its drops. The frame that should get vaulted, I believe is Nyx. Altho the relics rule still applies.

I'm a bit confused as well because of how Mag's relic rules is outside of the prime vaunting "schedule", but as it is now, even after Nyx gets Vaulted, the relics that drop her should still keep on doing it, same way as Mag's. However you'll be unable to grab more relics that drop Nyx. it looks like the onward prime content will work just the same way. Grind for each key(relic) of different Prime content, so you get to grind for the actual content.

WHich will probably lead to inevitable riot that farming for Nekros is going to introduce. Because nobody will already have the "keys" (relics) that drop the new content, you're gonna have to farm them instead, for every new frame, and every new equip (guns or whatever) that gets introduced

Edited by Duduminador

1 hour ago, ShadowMark25 said:

Just his Prime Access bundle is going away.

Vauban Prime, Akstiletto Prime, and Fragor Prime won't be vaulted until two years from now.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG