Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Less wait, more update!

[DE]Steve

My heart is painful, didn't really want Lunaro to be first. I'm not a conclave player and i doubt it will convince me otherwise. I would really like more lore and end-game content instead of these side missions.

The fact that Lunaro its getting compared to Rocket League kinda makes my heart sink(I wanna get lost in the Warframe lore but it seems to be getting further and further away from me). I get that DE is trying to bring in more people but to bring people in because they heard that Warframe has a game mode like rocket league, i don't know. 

Edited by DrStein101

NO, IT'S NOT GENJI!! It's the other sci-fi ninja!

Dayum Steve... >:/

Let's hope this puzzled major update will bring something fresh then... :) (because as time went by, we got lesser & lesser hype moments)

Edited by unknow99

Why all the 'secrecy' around Lunaro? You guys have talked about it in the last few dev streams and steve teased it in a vine, its not like anyone who actually plays the game didn't already know about it. If the goal was to bring in new players I'm not really sure a 30 second clip about a small piece of subcontent for the game at the very end of a 90 minute PC gaming dedicated press conference was really the best way to go about it...

I love what you guys are doing and have brought friends in as new players recently to enjoy the game, but man this just really seems like a PR blunder to me. Delaying the dev stream and telling us to watch the press conference for exciting news really set expectations sky high, saying we would get a 'sneak peak' at something with a dev post to follow might have been a better way to go about it. I'm sure Lunaro will be fun and the wait for the rest of it is whatever I'm sure it will be worth it, but man dat hype train tho...

Really excited by the Lunaro update. I've been waiting for some kind of sport competition for too long now :D It's exactly what I needed (or I hope so at least).

Thanks for the heads-up!

Edited by matto

25 minutes ago, Ognj said:

I wanted to return to the game, only to realize first part of the update will be a Peer to Peer PvP mode that I wont be playing...

See you in mid-July I guess.

Yeahhh sounds like a plan man.

Got an additional seat in your Liset ? I think I might follow this...

Got to ask: Will the Lunaro update be U19.0, or are you guys reserving the update number for when the quest comes out?

Also, that Ash Bladestorm rework that didn't make the cut for the Warframe evaluation update -- is that coming in one of those batches, or is it on the backburner to come at a later date?<

Thanks for updating us Steve, and here's hoping Lunaro gives me hours of fun :)

What the actual ...... we were promised EVENT every month and here we are half of the year how many events we had 6? nah any big updates? SOONtm? A LOT. I dont wana rant on this cus im huge fan of warframe spending most time on this game and oh god dont start me with the orbiters it hertZ me everytime, im still watching the PC gaming show intervews you better not disapoint me there. 

[sry for bad language] 

3 minutes ago, AnonNyx said:

@[DE]Steve You may want to get your name added to the "Latest Staff Replies" list....or is DE trying to tell you something :suspicion: 

Hahaha if this happens, Warframe won't be Warframe anymore... He's the main creative director, so anyone else replacing him might change the whole game's direction,I think. :3

Always wondered why you guys didn't split up the large updates and release what's already done, and now you do it! Nice.

Looking forward to Lunaro, since conclave never really was my cup of tea. And about the solar map... don't stress yourself. Underneath all the whining and complaining your playerbase knows you do right by us. I'm not worried about this being screwed up. I'm worried that I can't live with so much hype!

And don't get me started on Overwatch. That Mei, a disney-eyed hellspawn. :P

2 minutes ago, melodicuprising said:

Are there going to be more Conclave-exclusive stuff (skins/sigils) with this Lunaro release?

Rocket Frame Soccer Boots and Shinguard. That would be too funny.  Now you can spend plat on customized Lunaro balls and Rocket frame sigils