The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lunaro e3 trailer [Megathread]

NinjaTB

So ... Lunaro has reveal its trailer [ base same from Rocket League ] 

• Prepare your bullet jump :3 Pratice it alot to trick the newbies or teamwork with other player 
  • Tackle , like Messi or Ronaldo , Team only wins if you successfully either tackle the ball from the opponent or steal the ball while they shoot ( kick ) it on mid-air
  • Dramatic Scene at the end ? O-O
  • 1 Person must be the goal keeper , he will be the main target for the ball alot
  • Fashion you warframe and your operator :P Just don't too much :) 
  • The Goalpost is small , so keep an eye for a shot ! or trick the goalkeeper will fake shot so that you will have a good clear area to shoot the ball
  • 3 Post , hmm ... you can use that as a mid air to shoot the ball i suppose 
  • Don't be salty , be teamwork , also be happy if you won cus you earned it :D 

Hmm ... But where's the operator in Lunaro ? 

Edited by LittleRiot.Teemo

No, I don't think it fits the theme or the feel of the game at all.

I'm actually wondering why DE feels the need to keep adding more PvP content without making actual servers and still going for the p2p connections, but I guess I'm happy for the 5 conclave players out there getting new toys to play with.

4 minutes ago, LittleRiot.Teemo said:

Hmm ... But where's the operator in Lunaro ? 

I don't think the operator has any role in Lunaro at all it seems to me to be just a stylistic choice for the trailer since second dream was still sort of new at the time.

From a design perspective it seems like a bad Idea to lock PvP content behind a PvE quest so if anything I'd immagine maby the ability to see operators in the lobby or something if at all after completing the Second Dream or something.

3 hours ago, AcceI said:

Not hyped.  Hate football/Soccer and anything that comes remotely close to resembling it.

As a veteran and expert complainer, I respect your boldness in categorically dismissing a thing because it bears a vague resemblance to another thing.

However, I'm actually interested to see how Lunaro turns out. Depending on how it feels, I could see myself playing a fair bit. I do love some Rocket League, and there may still be some fossils around these parts who remember Unreal Tournament's Bombing Run.

Solar Rail PvP was an unmitigated disaster, and current conclave is only marginally better. Ultimately, I think Lunaro deserves a shot at the title of "thing that redeemed competitive widgets in Warframe.

It looks really good, plus it's a semi competitive game mode that won't be horribly unbalanced (fingers crossed on all frames sharing the same stats). Maybe it doesn't fit the theme and lore of warframe just yet, but I'm sure DE will fit it in somehow in the "blossoming" story. 

IMO I can't see a whole lot of negatives with its introduction. 

3 hours ago, NinjaTB said:

Who else is hype?

http://imgur.com/E85Dd83

im not hyped, still curious and ready

i dont refuse blood of agressive strange idiots to bring them back to their feets, i refuse agression and hate in general, its outdated and have to be hunted down with a smile & compassion ^^)

will train the "muscles of my mind" with lunaro ^^)

cant wait to take my hands on ... thx DE

Edited by Guest

Maybe I'm being "that guy", but I'm not sure why I'd play Lunaro over rocket league or something like that. I'm also concerned about balance. Is there any reason to use a slower frame?

Honestly I think DE should continue working on the core vision of Warframe, which they still haven't perfected. Then again, since I don't know how much development time that went into this, perhaps it hardly matters and this is just a fun aside.

Not hyped.  Feels like they wasted time on this rather than working on U19 content.  Considering its been over Six months since U18 released, I'd say U19 is very overdue.  Seems like every major update comes out later and later, and we have fewer events and tactical alerts. 

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

Not terribly excited for it tbh, but I'm not against it either. Who knows, maybe it'll turn out to be really fun.

EDIT: At the very least, I guess it's a potentially nice alternative to get Conclave rewards without actually playing Conclave.

Edited by Paradoxbomb

i know they need to keep adding fresh content to draw in new players, but i still wish that the resources that went into this went towards expanding something else- maybe something like ArchWing.

I cant see there being much to this mode though. Im sure its a one and done type deal. After a few balance passes, maybe they release an extra court or two, but its probably pretty much finished and done with.

5 hours ago, AcceI said:

Not hyped.  Hate football/Soccer and anything that comes remotely close to resembling it.

same.  warframe is a scy fi third person shooter with dark lore and very fast-paced mechanics.  I didn't come for sports, and I won't play it at least once.  

I Will give a try but until They don't add dedicated servers for Both pve and pvp these new Ideas won't work because noone want lagfest. Otherwise more pvp is not hurt the core game but I am sure something new need for this game because of boredomeness.