The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Story Behind Your Name

Chris9428

Mine's deltas5, but that is the short version. It is actually Delta S5 471. I created the name based off of Star Wars Republic Commando when I played it about 10 years ago and have used it for various other games that involved shooting, Star Wars, or futuristic sci-fi games.

Mine was created out of immaturity and likes. I really liked frogs when I was young and when I created my account for dark orbit( I think, and I was that dumb when I was young) this just stuck. Plus this name is so simple and plain its never taken! But I get i nice nickname with it and its simple to remember.

Edited by frogs2345

"Psychosis" is a mental condition in which the afflicted person is in a state of their own reality, their senses completely disconnected from the rest of the real world.

It's kinda like dreaming, except that you're fully awake and you can move around and talk and do things, but only you can see the results; everyone else thinks you're insane.

Yeah.

My name Alacratha comes from the initials ARI.

Which have been the initials I've used for every character:

Arrucard Relan Isicoru - First Character made

Alaque Relfas Ilatharius

and Finally

Alacratha Relaques Ifuthanus - Current character

I also have my side characters

I.E.

T.B.M.

Travakus Baldravun Montrathas

Travalar Boldrous Montraigo

R.V.C.

Reldan Voistractus Caldari

Royce Vespara Castranes

D.G.C.

Drakina Goldrathos Caldari - Related Reldan

Dravana Galmea Centous

I.V.I.

Ivan Refathus Isicoru - Related to Arrucard

Inthas Rilemia Ichthavos

So as you see, I usually stick to the same Initials as I evolve my Storylines and characters.

But if I'm really honest, I come up with half of my characters names on a whim! I just have a standard I stick to.

Play on the pop-sci (I use that to refer to science in mainstream media, and not the magazine) term chaos butterfly (a flap of a butterfly's wings causes a hurricane elsewhere). Pretty much it. Chaos and blood go hand in hand. I guess you could also say spilling one person's blood can lead to war and chaos (like the start of WW1).

I also usually name one my alts Bloodterfly.

well i was called "the general" in another game i used to play(felt like they were mocking me back then). the carter part came from the brand name of the underwear dangling on the outside of my window when i first made an account on the next game i played :P

• 2 weeks later...

I don't actually take credit for my name, mine comes from back in the world of star wars the knights of the old republic, I was stuck on creating a name as I wanted a cool sounding one and as my brother comes in he is like "Yooo, what are you up to." as I am just standing there staring at my screen blank minded, and I reply, "Trying to come up with a name". After I explain my character, yadda yadda say I am going to be evil and stuff, he says. "Utarion! or Utarious, up to you." and now in everything ever I use either Utarion or Utarious. (Mainly Utarious. Sounds cooler)

the story of my name comes along way, so i will break it up a bit,

Avalanche:

now ever since I discovered elemental based beings in media and mythology(golemns, phoenixes, leviathans even) I always am a nutter for the temperature duo; fire/heat and ice/cold, and as such with my childhood of playing with fire from an irresponsibly young age, and growing up with Mr freeze being my favourite batman villain, i chose to only adopt elemental related aliases in media accounts.

Admiral:

i have always loved ships, across sea, very much air, and even on land but due to the fact that I am not the one to charge in and rather to act from a distance, i always revered and respected the grand title of admiral.

Both together :

two things mainly, first the alliteration, and secondly that they sound stupendously stupid together (I like that kind of thing sometimes >:3)

Years upon years ago, I decided to play Neopets. Needing of course a unique username, i decided to name it after the RPG game i was playing with my father, Palladium.

220px-PalladiumRPG-1990.jpg

Being a kid, I forgot how to spell it, so I tried to sound it out ending up with Pladim. Seeing that it worked, i decided to use that user name and It was stuck in my head ever since. The only places that had this name used was hotmail and Youtube (when they had usernames)

Usually i pick "Agotharis" as my nick. It has no meaning. Its just a sequence of sillables i devised which sound like a name.
But in some games the in-game name and the account name have to be different.

So i picked Corpseshock as a addendum  and use that nicks in combination. I wanted a harsh sounding nickname for FPS and TPS and such. And because im german, this nick is very easy to pronounce for me.

People usually call me "Corpse" in Teamspeak. I think thats funny. It suits my dark and sarcastic humor.

Edited by corpseshock