Jump to content
Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Valkyr - Victoria(No helmet)


Recommended Posts

This is interesting. Inspired by Hitsu-san's Nova Visage skin, I presume?

If I may offer a suggestion, add something under the boobs. The way they depress beneath looks a little too skintight to be believable, a seam there would help.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, (PS4)BlitzKeir said:

This is interesting. Inspired by Hitsu-san's Nova Visage skin, I presume?

If I may offer a suggestion, add something under the boobs. The way they depress beneath looks a little too skintight to be believable, a seam there would help.

THX

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think any of Valkyr's existing helms would look quite right paired with this, so you'll probably have to make a helmet as well if you want people to seriously consider it. That's definitely a deal-breaker for me, though this is some really good work.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neat & kinky

Also,

19 minutes ago, Dreddeth said:

I don't think any of Valkyr's existing helms would look quite right paired with this, so you'll probably have to make a helmet as well if you want people to seriously consider it. That's definitely a deal-breaker for me, though this is some really good work.

 
 

^ that

Edited by Teloch
Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice, wuld like to have it, but didnt DE said something about designs like this are isnt too futuristic? They added Nova visage but didnt like it and may have restricted future designs?

Not sure tho...

 

And yeah need matching helm `-`

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's an interesting skin, however I doubt it'd fit with the in-game aesthetic, though. This being said, I have a soft spot for Steampunk, so I absolutely adore it.

I agree with the other Tenno here, though: You should definitely make a helmet to go with it! The current helmets would seem weird with the current textures. I understand if it's hard though; I'm making one for my Corpus Nyx skin, and it is NOT the easiest thing, especially for a novice like me. I'm sure you have more experience at it than I do, so it won't be too hard for you.

Edited by MissMarifire
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just here to say that I would buy this, if you got it into the game. It would be my fifth Tennogen item, but I think it'd be worth it! These things are becoming an addiction...

Link to post
Share on other sites

if I disregard the artstyle etc my one advice; you need to really push your normal map further, everything kinda just gets flat. There's no height variation between parts making it visually unappealing.

What are you using to create this? My gut feeling is that you're heightmap painting in substance painter or quixel/photoshop?

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, MissMarifire said:

It's an interesting skin, however I doubt it'd fit with the in-game aesthetic, though. This being said, I have a soft spot for Steampunk, so I absolutely adore it.

I agree with the other Tenno here, though: You should definitely make a helmet to go with it! The current helmets would seem weird with the current textures. I understand if it's hard though; I'm making one for my Corpus Nyx skin, and it is NOT the easiest thing, especially for a novice like me. I'm sure you have more experience at it than I do, so it won't be too hard for you.

Actually, I don't know how to do it......

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Reisen.Udonge said:

Actually, I don't know how to do it......

To make an entirely new head for Valkyr, you have to sculpt it from the ground up, as opposed to be able to edit the mesh provided by DE. There's lots of tutorials online, depending on the program you're using, that can help you with sculpting.

Link to post
Share on other sites

You really need feedback from DE on this. I like it, but it is very themed, and they said if it is too far from the scifi setting, if will not be accepted.

I think it is a matter of blending with more metal/ texures to get it right.  Because as nice as this is, I doubt they put it into the game.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...