Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr - Victoria(No helmet)

On 8/17/2016 at 1:15 AM, Firefly0037 said:

I'm still wondering how people manage to necro threads

I'm still wondering why people who want threads to die decide to post in those threads while criticizing people for posting in those threads.

20 hours ago, Lord_Azrael said:

I'm still wondering why people who want threads to die decide to post in those threads while criticizing people for posting in those threads.

Before you assume off the wall, random things (seriously don't know how you got to that conclusion), read the guidelines for the forums and be a bit more educated.  A dead thread is a dead thread - simple as that.  And we're not supposed to be bringing those back.  

17 minutes ago, Firefly0037 said:

Before you assume off the wall, random things (seriously don't know how you got to that conclusion), read the guidelines for the forums and be a bit more educated.  A dead thread is a dead thread - simple as that.  And we're not supposed to be bringing those back.  

Okay, I'll try that.

*checks guidlines*

Nope, nothing at all about what you're talking about in there. As far as I can tell there's no rule against posting in threads if they are too old.

Anyway, I'm a little sad that this skin will never make it into the game. My immersion isn't so fragile that I can't handle a cool looking skin if there's some leather on it.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 7/24/2017 at 10:29 AM, StarNight17 said:

Except Nova Lamia shipped with no helmet on that skin.

It might not have come together as a bundle, but Lamia does have a helmet. I think the fact that this skin doesn't have a helmet is really holding it back from ever being picked.

8 minutes ago, Tsaiorchis said:

It might not have come together as a bundle, but Lamia does have a helmet. I think the fact that this skin doesn't have a helmet is really holding it back from ever being picked.

Exactly my point though the skin is fantastic... the body's texture doesn't match any of Valkyr's standard helmets

2 hours ago, Tsaiorchis said:

Rhino Vojnik skin has no helmet with it. Besides it doesn't really matter. There are plenty of skins that have just a re-texture of the base helmet.

14 minutes ago, StarNight17 said:

Rhino Vojnik skin has no helmet with it. Besides it doesn't really matter. There are plenty of skins that have just a re-texture of the base helmet.

Fair enough. Besides that, I believe I saw some more knowleable people mention that there are some technical aspects/aesthetic of the skin that are more of an issue.

• 3 weeks later...

i shipped valkyr x nova a loooong time ago. and this skin looks like it would fit nicely beside hitsusan's visage nova. 

very nice work. cant wait to see what helm you can come up with if you take it that far~

about the helmet, perhaps you could find a collaborator to work with. since hitsusan did visage nova and it would fit next to yours in a closet very nicely, you could perhaps hit them up or simply put in the op that youre looking for someone to work on that part of it. :D 

GL and hope it makes it in, i voted