Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr - Victoria(No helmet)

4 hours ago, Neptlude said:

Very nice, wuld like to have it, but didnt DE said something about designs like this are isnt too futuristic? They added Nova visage but didnt like it and may have restricted future designs?

Not sure tho...

And yeah need matching helm `-`

Yeah, this is my concern, because it's an awesome skin, but might not be space sci-fi enough to get in.

I suspect at the very least you might have to get rid of the lace, or make it obviously sci-fi.

And yeah, you're going to have to learn how to make a helmet, because non of Valkyr's helms would fit with that.

Edited by Foefaller

Great work ! We need an helmet for this now :D A steampunk kitty cat.

Damn, people are getting good at this. I agree it needs more depth on the fabric parts by using some shadow (something that HitsuSan did great with Nova visage).

Keep up the good work :D I'm going to follow this for sure ^^

21 hours ago, (PS4)BlitzKeir said:

This is interesting. Inspired by Hitsu-san's Nova Visage skin, I presume?

If I may offer a suggestion, add something under the boobs. The way they depress beneath looks a little too skintight to be believable, a seam there would help.

Actually... inspired by MESA :/

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2016 at 4:48 AM, Dreddeth said:

I don't think any of Valkyr's existing helms would look quite right paired with this, so you'll probably have to make a helmet as well if you want people to seriously consider it. That's definitely a deal-breaker for me, though this is some really good work.

that and this needs to be warframe themed.  that was one of the things DE is cracking down on as far as what to release - they tried a completely different style of tennogen skin with nova, and decided not to do it again.  This one may look decent, but it's too far out of the theme of warframe to work.

11 hours ago, Firefly0037 said:

that and this needs to be warframe themed.  that was one of the things DE is cracking down on as far as what to release - they tried a completely different style of tennogen skin with nova, and decided not to do it again.  This one may look decent, but it's too far out of the theme of warframe to work.

So Visage Nova will be the only skin of its kind? Considering that I haven't seen anything pull the clothed look off better, I'd say it's no great loss.

26 minutes ago, Dreddeth said:

So Visage Nova will be the only skin of its kind? Considering that I haven't seen anything pull the clothed look off better, I'd say it's no great loss.

Man, I really hope that Visage isn't the end of an era. Either way, I'm glad I bought it! 

I really hope it's not true, though, I'd love to see this skin in-game. 

8 hours ago, Dreddeth said:

8 hours ago, Lord_Azrael said:

Man, I really hope that Visage isn't the end of an era. Either way, I'm glad I bought it! 

I really hope it's not true, though, I'd love to see this skin in-game. 

yep, DE confirmed it in the devstream right before it launched.  From now on, skins need to be warframe themed if there's hope for them being released.  And I'm very ok with that.

Edited by Firefly0037

• 1 month later...

Valkyr is my fav warframe, i feel terribly in love with her, and her "past" reminds me to mine, also, in real life my name is Victoria, and i dress up in Victorian, Steampunk clothess... so you may imagine what kind of feeling came to me when i saw THIS! *_* <333333333333333333333333333333333333333 Is there a way to make them put in the game?! i love it!

42 minutes ago, RayneDarkwave said:

Valkyr is my fav warframe, i feel terribly in love with her, and her "past" reminds me to mine, also, in real life my name is Victoria, and i dress up in Victorian, Steampunk clothess... so you may imagine what kind of feeling came to me when i saw THIS! *_* <333333333333333333333333333333333333333 Is there a way to make them put in the game?! i love it!

I'm still wondering how people manage to necro threads