Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lunaro Rules!

[DE]Steve

2 hours ago, [DE]Steve said:

TODAY is the goal. Yeah I was afraid it would come off as RL rip off but I'm happy to say it is not playing like RL at all IMO. Its our most relaxed competitive mode, but its still very "Warframe".

This made me happy!... I can't wait! 

Question : Will there be Lunaro music??? 

Edited by Wolfnrun
Oh the excitement has got to my grammer

45 minutes ago, [DE]Steve said:

Smart. I will bring this up. Team visibility does come up as a concern currently.

ISSUE: What if I make my colors the inverse before going in, so my Sun loadout looks like Moon, and vice versa?

9 minutes ago, DeltaPhantom said:

ISSUE: What if I make my colors the inverse before going in, so my Sun loadout looks like Moon, and vice versa?

predetermined color palettes for each loadout

a moon loadout only has access to moon colors etc...

sun colors @@@@

moon colors @@@@

+ neutrals / greys ...

for example ;D

Edited by ChubbysCurryMcToastKing

1 minute ago, ChubbysCurryMcToastKing said:

predetermined color palettes for each loadout

a moon loadout only has access to moon colors etc...

Perhaps a strong Aura or Highlighting color. Similar to Rhino's Roar outline but stronger. That way we don't have to sacrifice individual coloration.

@[DE]Steve
*cues in Space Jam music*

I am curious now if the "Sun" and "Moon" Cephalons (via Cephalon Sark, Apnar, and Vull) in Conclave will have some part [aesthetically] in Lunaro~
I just love those little guys <3

Co-commentators while your match plays out anyone?

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

8 minutes ago, HalfDarkShadow said:

*cues in Space Jam music*

I am curious if the "Sun and Moon" Cephalons will have some part [aesthetically] in Lunaro! I just love those little guys <3

Co-commentators while the game plays out anyone?

The Cephalons from CTC don't get nearly enough props. They're the best.

Looking forward to Lunaro, but I was wondering how it works with Conclave's Recruit Conditioning feature? It's important that people just starting out in Annihilation or CTC are insulated from veterans, but would a player be able to reach rank 3 in the syndicate by playing Lunaro and then wind up locked out of Recruit Conditioning if they later decide to try one of the more murder-y modes?

@[DE]Steve

Twisting an already suggested idea in this thread!

• Now that Obstacle Course been rendered somewhat useless thanks to Bullet Jump, will DE rework it to be Lunaro play ground?
  • Will we be able to play with bots but for much less XP in case we just wanted to play by ourselves?
  • Will there ever be a Tenshin team or a Syndicate team or even current factions (like Rathuum) to fight against in the distant future as a way to solve a conflict without shedding blood or just to test might?

Awesome work BTW :)

Edited by Prinny13

2 hours ago, TheJadrimian said:

The Cephalons from CTC don't get nearly enough props. They're the best.

Looking forward to Lunaro, but I was wondering how it works with Conclave's Recruit Conditioning feature? It's important that people just starting out in Annihilation or CTC are insulated from veterans, but would a player be able to reach rank 3 in the syndicate by playing Lunaro and then wind up locked out of Recruit Conditioning if they later decide to try one of the more murder-y modes?

#CephalonApnarbestwaifu

Seriously though, did you know they all have names? lol

But anyways, actually that's a good point actually. I have feeling that it will be it's own entity, either having it's own Recruit Conditioning feature, or just having it omitted all together [for now], since we'll all be more-or-less on the same page for the first few weeks.

I'm sure they have something worked out xD

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

29 minutes ago, Prinny13 said:

@[DE]Steve

Twisting an already suggested idea in this thread!

• Now that Obstacle Course been rendered somewhat useless thanks to Bullet Jump, will DE rework it to be Lunaro play ground?

Actually with your first bullet, that would be an awesome idea.
For an offhand example, regarding the more sillier "Mario Party minigame" esque-styled maps; having one Lunaro arena similar to the grid that's at the end of the clan-obstacle course, where instead of falling platforms maybe having the ground create pillars randomly, and lowering others throughout the match.
Something to that extent lol. I think having pillars or other platforms changing every few minutes/seconds would definitely be a welcomed addition!

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

5 hours ago, [DE]Steve said:

How do Warframe Powers/Stats/Passive and my Mods affect it? They don't. We are trying out Lunaro as 'pure' and simple as we could stand. No powers, mods are disabled, all Warframe stats are the same... you'll still look cool as hell though!

https://66.media.tumblr.com/285a2eb0c1dbffa7dceb22702b3a4935/tumblr_mvfrhf7FKd1smvhxco1_500.gif

Edited by NinjaManTR