Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lunaro Rules!

[DE]Steve

In the original Lunaro reveal trailer a few months back, the last few seconds of the video showed the operators standing alongside their warframes. Do they play a specific role that we don't know about yet, or...? Originally I had thought that you could actually play the sport as the operator, and in an earlier devstream, you hinted that accessories for operators will have a more important role, making me also think they were playable...but that was before I saw any gameplay, which makes me now think that's impossible (unless they somehow learned the ways of Parkour 2.0, which I doubt).

Edited by Henry1233

Hey steve.

What about air-slide? is it slow/alomost none like conclave's or is faster?

Btw, about the bullet jump, i 100% agree you should not be able to while holding the ball, but what about instead of dropping it throws it? maybe even giving it a spiral affect to the ball just like slide-melee makes it curve.

6 hours ago, [DE]Steve said:

How do Warframe Powers/Stats/Passive and my Mods affect it? They don't. We are trying out Lunaro as 'pure' and simple as we could stand. No powers, mods are disabled, all Warframe stats are the same... you'll still look cool as hell though!

Wow, if you guys had that mentality with the original conclave. It wouldn't be the barren wasteland it is now. Looking forward to this new mode.

Edited by Eureka.seveN

3 minutes ago, Noteybook said:

I'm still kind of miffed that we are using more Dev time towards PVP, which is a very small part of the game, instead of other projects. I just hope it won't be forced into my plate.

Different teams work on different parts of the game.  It is my understanding that there is a PvP team that only works on PvP content.  Also, just like the Conclave, Lunaru will be 100% optional with no impact to the PvE experience.

14 minutes ago, Noteybook said:

I'm still kind of miffed that we are using more Dev time towards PVP, which is a very small part of the game, instead of other projects. I just hope it won't be forced into my plate.

Do you realize how many people work at DE? They have people working on multiple different projects all at once. Stay calm, Tenno. 

10 minutes ago, Multicom-EN- said:

Do you realize how many people work at DE? They have people working on multiple different projects all at once. Stay calm, Tenno. 

I do, and it's kind of weird to me to focus on a new shiny gamemode(what ever happened to arcwing, anyway?) instead of addressing bigger concerns within the game. But maybe I prioritize things differently.

42 minutes ago, (XB1)MAveric215 said:

Different teams work on different parts of the game. 

All teams of DE should be focused on what's important, and not add useless items, minority and they add nothing to the depth of the game.

4 minutes ago, Awazx said:

All teams of DE should be focused on what's important, and not add useless items, minority and they add nothing to the depth of the game.

Shoehorning everyone to work into one specific project doesn't always make things come faster. Many hands don't always make light work.

Also how do you know what's important and what's not important to the game? When did you get the right to tell DE what they can and can't add to the game?

13 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

- Shoehorning everyone to work into one specific project doesn't always make things come faster. Many hands don't always make light work.

Many misdirected hands is bad. Many well-managed hands build amazing things. His argument is empty and inconsequential.

-Also how do you know what's important and what's not important to the game? When did you get the right to tell DE what they can and can't add to the game?

It is not a right. DE does not offer rights to speak of their game. DE provides a forum where players offer their opinions, and that option is offered voluntarily.

You know; I'm a Warframe. Use weapons, I have powers, do missions and I'm a ninja. If I want to play team hockey rugby or I have other games to do that. I have no right to tell what you have to do, I say simply because this forum exists to express my opinion.

Edited by Awazx

Honestly the concept of this really is hilarious. 

The Grineer and Corpus are busy causing trouble for everyone in the system, and the Sentients are on the brink of returning in full. Not to mention the Infested are spreading across the System. 

What do the Tenno do? Play some sports with each other while not giving a single, erm, care for any of it. Bravo, DE. 

Just now, Tymerc said:

The Grineer and Corpus are busy causing trouble for everyone in the system, and the Sentients are on the brink of returning in full. Not to mention the Infested are spreading across the System. 

What do the Tenno do? Play some sports with each other while not giving a single, erm, care for any of it. Bravo, DE. 

Saving the System is haaaard. Even Tenno need a break from the bloodbath!

9 minutes ago, Tymerc said:

Eh, I figure that for every one Tenno playing Lunaro, there are several hundred others off "fighting the good fight."

Though I wish more Tenno had your mentality when the relays were under attack.  We might actually have more than three of them, then.