Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lunaro Rules!

[DE]Steve

9 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

When you say you get a bonus point for the Lunaro being unstable when you get a goal does that mean you let it explode on you and it happens to make a goal (since it says it flys off in a random direction) or is there some way of guiding it?

Unstable goals would be from shoulder checking it out of the air and into the net. Or leaping up and smashing the ball with your Arcata instead of catching it and launching it in. Much harder, but purple-cool!

Also i would like to now, should we expect a clan tournaments in Lunaro for the future or not? . My idea for Clan tournaments in Lunaro ( So we have seasons in Lunaro ,  and every month there we should except Clan Tournamens and Prize must be cup and exclusive emblems with an inscription  ---Lunaro winner of the 1 season---, so our clan won in the first season and took Cup.For the second season we already have more  powerful clans who  ready to take away our Cup and and win 2 season ,so they are training  and preparing for this. So at the end, their clan takes away our cup and and becomes the winner Of the second Season )

Edited by B_R_A_B_U_S-v12

2 things,

the whole no mods no powers bit... this pleases the pookie. 

and

balls to the face. thats all ima say on that.

other than that, and i mentioned this in a tweet which was probably seen.. but the only thing i think that could have made this more hypifying is to play it with our operators. 

Could we possibly see mastery points earned from scoring with the Arcata as if it was a weapon, X amount of Points scored with the Arcata will rank up the weapon and this would continue until you hit 30?

(This would give some players a goal they can set for themselves and hitting level 30 (earning the mastery points) would be their reward.)

1 minute ago, Eggplants said:

Could we possibly see mastery points earned from scoring with the Arcata as if it was a weapon, X amount of Points scored with the Arcata will rank up the weapon and this would continue until you hit 30?

(This would give some players a goal they can set for themselves and hitting level 30 (earning the mastery points) would be their reward.)

love your devotion to prime time challenges and all but im not really in support of this idea. 

players are already getting a 'whole new' way to earn conclave rep to obtain the items that teshin offers without having to play a/ta/ctc. that imo is fair enough, and unless we are going the whole 'tenno reinforcements statted arcatas' route (which i hope we do not) then there is no real reason for it. 

9 minutes ago, B_R_A_B_U_S-v12 said:

Also i would like to now, should we expect a clan tournaments in Lunaro for the future or not? . My idea for Clan tournaments in Lunaro ( So we have seasons in Lunaro ,  and every month there we should except Clan Tournamens and Prize must be cup and exclusive emblems with an inscription  ---Lunaro winner of the 1 season---, so our clan won in the first season and took Cup.For the second season we already have more  powerful clans who  ready to take away our Cup and and win 2 season ,so they are training  and preparing for this. So at the end, their clan takes away our cup and and becomes the winner Of the second Season )

DROOL. Yes, we wanted to get the mode out ASAP and get feedback on it, but I am dying for this Clan tourney idea.

10 minutes ago, KrosserytBG said:

@DE_Steve is it possible, that the gate keeper or any player score a goal in their own team ring (by bullet jumping or by the explosion of the ball)!

Nope, self-goals are disabled, no danger there.

29 minutes ago, [DE]Steve said:

There are no dedicated servers for this release. However... we have been working on our dedicated server code solid for weeks now. We are planning to start small by releasing an experimental launcher option soon for generous Tenno willing to volunteer their beast PC/spares as dedicated server to be used by our matching system. This is coming soon for Lunaro (week(s)?). If we get enough momentum we'll be looking at expanding this as 'first come first server' for official tourneys and the like.

I am guessing only windows based systems hm? I do have some pretty beefy Linux servers around here that I could offer

also

31 minutes ago, [DE]Steve said:

'first come first server'

omg o..o

5 minutes ago, PookieNumnums said:

love your devotion to prime time challenges and all but im not really in support of this idea. 

players are already getting a 'whole new' way to earn conclave rep to obtain the items that teshin offers without having to play a/ta/ctc. that imo is fair enough, and unless we are going the whole 'tenno reinforcements statted arcatas' route (which i hope we do not) then there is no real reason for it. 

First of all thank you, it's pretty cool that you noticed :)

Explained to me like that, I do understand where you're coming from and seeing how some players find it hard to get into conclave matches especially me (Oceania), having a gamemode specific tool linked to mastery would annoy a large sum of players and wouldn't make sense come to think of it now.

Edited by Eggplants

12 minutes ago, PookieNumnums said:

2 things,

the whole no mods no powers bit... this pleases the pookie. 

and

balls to the face. thats all ima say on that.

other than that, and i mentioned this in a tweet which was probably seen.. but the only thing i think that could have made this more hypifying is to play it with our operators. 

the hype would be sooo much if the we Tenno(operator) actually played the game, the warframes are overheating from the constant grind, let them cool off a bit..

@DE_Steve First thank you for your hard work and your awesome ideas. You and the team made babyframe growing up.

My question about Lunaros is: Can we expect an Geoff Excalibur helmet skin as a reward ?

5 minutes ago, Prime said:

I am guessing only windows based systems hm? I do have some pretty beefy Linux servers around here that I could offer

also

omg o..o

Windows at first yes :( But it is headless so its not completely out of the realm of possibility.

1 minute ago, Kh3l said:

@DE_Steve First thank you for your hard work and your awesome ideas. You and the team made babyframe growing up.

My question about Lunaros is: Can we expect an Geoff Excalibur helmet skin as a reward ?

We tried to 3D scan Geoff for this but his swol muscles broke the lasers.

Just now, Evanescent said:

@[DE]Steve

What do you mean by the defender's zone must be cleared before play resumes? Do we murder them with out bats or something? >:D

No, the Lunaro will drop in defenders zone after ... 4 seconds (I think) but your Lunaro launcher (Arcata) is disabled until you clear out of their zone. If the defenders are being sloppy you could clear the zone quick and try to jet back in for possession again, but it tends to have a basketball rhythm to it.

Just now, [DE]Steve said:

No, the Lunaro will drop in defenders zone after ... 4 seconds (I think) but your Lunaro launcher (Arcata) is disabled until you clear out of their zone. If the defenders are being sloppy you could clear the zone quick and try to jet back in for possession again, but it tends to have a basketball rhythm to it.

Alright, that clears it up. Should I pull an allnighter for the update drop tho? I did make the coffee just in case.