Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks Tenno and DE !

trunks013

Hi guys Trunks here ^.^ 

When my first daughter was born i stoped playing warframe for a year ( no time and no experience as a dad of course )

So when my second daughter was born I was ready to say my farewell once again.

I tryed one game late night with my daughter in my arms,
I warned my fellow tenno about the situation and how i can afk at almost any moment.
Here is the answer i got.
"Grats !"
"You can still draco with ff frost super easy"
"NP!"

So i tought back about how we all tell that the warframe community is awesome.
I never said thanks to the commmunity for being that awesome.
Of course i help new player but never posted a thanks thread on why i thank the community and DE about this game.

So here it is.

The warframe community is the only community i know where :
- A fellow tenno told me "Hey pal thats too much plat" yeah i do typo in trading too
- Players give new player all starter mods agains one Super rare Unranked ammo drum leaving the new tenno like "WHAT ?"
- A fellow tenno can quote a joke you made on the forum to you in the game without even noticing that you that made it the first time
- A fellow tenno trade nachos recipies on the forum ( still thanks Noa mixing doritos with nachos what an idea )
- soo much talented artist make cosplay , drawing and even concept that are added to the game ( Looking at you clem artist )
- Player helper are rushing at you to help with the game ( yeah i'm talking about you inglorious )
- A tenno put a devstream overview about 45 to 55 sec after the end of it ( you know who you are pal )

Thanks for all of that an much more you made the community a good place.

For that ill give 3 tenno ( 1 xbox , 1 pc and 1 ps4 ) 3 codes for an excal noggle and plat
just write your ign with the target platform and ill select the winner with a random name picker ( entry close on 2016-06-27 )

The winners are

derp215 on PC

Bowjangelz on PSN 

falconpwnch0234 on xbox one

Grats guys ^.^ 

Thanks to DE for creating such a awesome game that brought us together.

DE is the only DEVS i know where :
- So much fan-made concept are added to the game ( still looking at you clem )
- You can hear in the middle of a stream my favorite DE smashing her keyboard saying "ITS NOT WORKING"
- A DE in prime time made 3 prononciation mistakes and it lead to an awesome drawing of a chocoBOAT
- they apologies to their gamer when they do a mistake and recognize it
- There is a DE Driking in all kind of weird container ( rly Steve where did you find all of those ? )
- they fill one of the boss office with baloons
- Have DevStream , Prime time , Xbox stream and PS4 Stream

Thanks DE for all of that. I have a little something for you guys.
Not much because i'm not an artist at all so i cannot do an awesome drawing or even a cosplay.
This idea came from IngloriousB its a picture that will make you smile ( if you dont you rly have a bad day )

MR:0
Name : Alicia
Birthdate : 18 mai 2016
Favorite frame : Excalibur
SfRpecK.jpg
PS: dont worry i'm aware of the choke hazard it was for the picture excal will say out of her range for a little while.
    I still dont understand why its a 4+ restriction small pieces how can she swallow him ?

Thanks Tenno amd DE. Keep being awesome.

PS: sorry for all the typos because this thread was written with one hand while holding a baby
PS2: To Rebecca : i hope nobody will start to call you space Grandma because of this
PS3: To Sheldon and scott : I realy dont know who to ask this but "Hockey stick scythe skin" i'm counting on you guys
PS4: To Megan : Facade come from french the language where nothing looks like what they suposed to sound like ^.^ ( also word that means 2 complete diferent thing like Pêche - Peach/Fishing )

Edited by trunks013
Winners ^.^ and typo

5 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

You can hear in the middle of a stream my favorite DE smashing her keyboard saying "ITS NOT WORKING"
- A DE in prime time made 3 prononciation mistakes and it lead to an awesome drawing of a chocoBOAT

What streams were those in? Also, I only noticed that you were doing a giveaway about halfway through the post, because I read everything no matter how long. IGN is derp215 and on pc. I hope your daughter will continue the tenno lineage in your family.

6 minutes ago, derp215 said:

What streams were those in? Also, I only noticed that you were doing a giveaway about halfway through the post, because I read everything no matter how long. IGN is derp215 and on pc. I hope your daughter will continue the tenno lineage in your family.

its in prime time 15 for the mispronounciation and prime time 80 for the drawing when we have a pool from DE julie saying

Is Rebecca cheating ? and the answer choice are Omg Yes , Obviously , Yes and for sure

1 minute ago, trunks013 said:

its in prime time 15 for the mispronounciation and prime time 80 for the drawing when we have a pool from DE julie saying

Is Rebecca cheating ? and the answer choice are Omg Yes , Obviously , Yes and for sure

What about the

21 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

You can hear in the middle of a stream my favorite DE smashing her keyboard saying "ITS NOT WORKING"

18 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

I still dont understand why its a 4+ restriction small pieces how can she swallow him ?

Oh, my sweet summer child. http://imgur.com/gallery/aUnr5 She'll figure out a way, they always do. Like putting a stuffed animal in their mouth then falling asleep. Just like a certain dumbass sibling I know >.>

Just for the fun of it http://imgur.com/gallery/AabN3

I'm not really after the giveaway you're doing right now cause there are tons of fellow tennos here needs it more than i do Just here to Say congrats on the child :) such a cutie!

Edited by -Shinohara-

How cant we love this community with post like that

i can say the "hey guy that"s too much plat" is a true story... happened few times too me too

---------------------

Cant wait for that new ark in DB super, return of futur Trunk :D

Edited by Tsoe

Congrats!  Adorable baby and love that her starting frame is Excal!!!

Feel free to add me in-game: Btabc and I'm on PC!  I've got a new litter of pups at the moment so I guess you could call me a "dog grand-dad" (still new to me lol)?!  If the pups would stay still long enough I'd post a picture LOL, they've learned how to get out of the "pen" I've had them in!

Still, congrats on your family! :D