Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #76

[DE]Rebecca

Firstly, thanks for this great new game mod, i am really bad at lunaro, but it is great fun.

I would love to have more details about the plans to let volunteer player to provide dedicated lunaro servers.

In particular:

- will there be a dedicated server application?

- if yes, will this server application run on linux?

- would you have any estimation of the necessary ressources par concurrent lunaro game (bandwidth, cpu, ram)?

- will someone be able to choose the dedicated server is queuing on?

- will someone be able to password protect a dedicated server session? (exemple: hosting a lunaro championship as a clan event on a dedicated server)

(as you might have guess i have a few hosts in DCs with some free resources that i could use to host lunaro)

Cheers,

Although i can appreciate just how much new content is coming out ( which is pretty awesome so far :) ),

i was wondering if veteran players were likely to get anything to show how long they have been in the game. Something like what the founders have would be cool but have a different badge depending which year you joined; this would be nice so you can clearly see who has been playing the longest. Just a thought as it would give something unique to the veterans that only they can have through being loyal to the game rather than just buying it like other cosmetics.

just a thought anyway, but might be cool :)

I want to ask 2 questions: 
1. What is the status of other warframe statues in relay, beside Rhino and Oberon ? (frost, ember, hydroid, etc)

2. Any planning for impact tonfa ?

Edited by Harrycan