Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #76

[DE]Rebecca

Greetings.

I've only recently started playing Warframe and I am thoroughly enjoying my experience with it. However, as a 9-6 working person, I don't have access to most of the alert weapons and as such I was wondering if you would make them available in the market for platinum at least. It would really help me, and others like me, out.

Really loving the game so far and hope you keep supporting it for a long time.

Thanks for all your hard work. It's greatly appreciated.

12 hours ago, RahuHordika said:

In terms of lore, the Codex's primary purpose of implementation (if I remember correctly) was to provide lore to incentivize the scanning and completion of the entries, however at this point only a small portion of the codex entries contain any lore whatsoever. While pages of text are not necesary for every entry it certainly feels lacking that so many don't have anything that tells us them, is this problem something you were aware of before? Do you have any ideas to deal with this (like small batches of lore for some entries once in a while)?

When it comes to bosses, lately there has been a trend of involving reworked and new ones into either events, quests or both; which serves as a way to formally introduce the boss and show off it's personality, however two bosses of old were made before this and have been left out: Lech Kril and Lephantis. These two bosses, unlike the rest of the 'finished' ones are just there, without any significant story tie-in, therefore are there any plans to remedy this situation with these two bosses in the future, wether it be via events or quests?

I think at the VERY LEAST, all Prime Warframes and Bosses should have lore entries. Thanks for reminding me of this.

42 minutes ago, ShadowslayerS80 said:

Any thoughts/updates on adding a benefit to weapons having over 100% status chance? I remember you guys talking about this in previous streams and as far as I know it hasn't been mentioned in quite some time.

Chance to proc more than 1 status?

Is there a reason why some parkour moves like bullet jumping and wall dashing are designed to go at a fixed velocity, rather then sending you farther based on your current momentum? I ask because there are times when these mobility tools become less helpful when they only end up slowing the player down, rather then assisting them on getting to where they want just a bit faster.

Also, Lunaro is a fun, especially with friends. Thanks for bringing it to us and I hope more improvements to it come in the future.

Any chance of getting follow-up information on missions that have issues after the Second dream? I mean there are a lot of things in past mission that really need clarification now, even if it's just in the form of Inbox messages from the Lotus. EG:

1. Those who completed the Gradivus Dilemma need the Lotus to justify and/or explain how it was ok to balance captured Warframes against enslaved colonists, were any Tenno ever actually under threat?
  2. The first boss fight against Alad V and the backstory for Valkyr, was a Tenno ever involved, and if so, who were they?
  3. The Patient Zero/Mutalist Alad-V assassination mission need confirmation that the original Tenno controlling Mesa either died or was locked out by Alad V, Also, what there even infested flesh inside "puppeting" as stated or what it just the collar.
  4. The New Strange quest needs clarity on whether Chroma's Tenno is dead or was suppressed all this time, also clarity on whether Chroma was controlled by the Sentients (As seems to make sense given the context) or the Infested (as The Codex states) Now we know about the Sentients.
  5. The Hidden Messages quest needs clarity on whether the controlling Tenno died and if they did, why.
  6. The Limbo Theorem mission also needs clarity on whether the controlling Tenno died and if they did, why.

This is all information that we need since the second Dream, it's also information the Lotus should have.

Really it shouldn't need much development time make a script to send out inbox messages, following up on these mission for those who have done them once they have done the Second Dream.

Ultimately they really need different VO depending on whether they are completed before or after the Second Dream, but VO costs money and time.

Edited by SilentMobius

4 hours ago, ElectronX_Core said:

I think at the VERY LEAST, all Prime Warframes and Bosses should have lore entries. Thanks for reminding me of this.

And while I really like the snippets of history in some of the Prime Codex entries, it would be really nice if the "Lore" was actually about the Warframe in question.

• Ember Prime codex is set well before Warframes and involved Tenno, not Warframes
  • Rhino Prime is about the discovery of weaponisable transference and a "beast" that might have something to do with Rhino at some point in the future.
  • Excalibur Prime basically has only one line actually about him.
  • Mag Prime Tells us about the Sentient War and Archwing but nothing about Mag Prime.

The dialogue from the Vauban Prime and Saryn Prime cinematics would make good codex entries, they tell us:

• Who is responsible for the creation of the Warframe
  • Why the Warframe was created
  • Reasons for the types of abilities.
  • A little bit about the context of the creation.

So these could be done and dusted with minimal effort.

Even if it's a little odd that Ballas seemingly made Vauban Prime to fight the Corpus when everything we currently (From the Anti-Moa synthesis) know suggests that "The Corpus" as we know then didn't exist during the era when Ballas might be designing Prime Warframes.

Edited by SilentMobius

1. Plans to update old, 2 combo stances?
  2. Will wall-attacks be removed from the game? They currently serve no practical purpose.
  3. Bullet blocking is incredibly cool and ninja like, however it has become considerably less useful by Parkour 2.0. removing stamina, thus now becoming only damage mitigation, and without even preventing procs from "blocked" bullets. Additionally, even with increased channeling efficiency, spending 25-50 energy* to almost completely mitiage damage from the front for 2-7 seconds is overshadowed by spending 25-50 energy for half-minute room-wide stun, 100% damage mitigation, or insta-killing everything below lv. 30.
  4. It is difficult to hit enemies with [  ] because they move you backwards.

* 1 unit of energy per bullet only sounds good if you live in a world without semi-automatic weaponry

Just now, SilentMobius said:

And while I really like the snippets of history in some of the Prime Codex entries, it would be really nice if the "Lore" was actually about the Warframe in question.

• Ember Prime codex is set well before Warframes and involved Tenno, not Warframes
  • Rhino Prime is about the discovery of weaponisable transference and a "beast" that might have something to do with Rhino at some point in the future.
  • Excalibur Prime basically has only one line actually about him.
  • Mag Prime Tells us about the Sentient War and Archwing but nothing about Mag Prime.

The dialogue from the Vauban Prime and Saryn Prime cinematics would make good codex entries, they tell us:

• Who is responsible for the creation of the Warframe
  • Why the Warframe was created
  • Reasons for the types of abilities.
  • A little bit about the context of the creation.

Even if it's a little odd that Ballas seemingly made Vauban Prime to fight the Corpus when everything we currently (From the Anti-Moa synthesis) know suggests that "The Corpus" as we know then didn't exist during the era when Ballas might be designing Prime Warframes.

Rhino Prime's was about Rhino Prime; the beast WAS Rhino Prime.

I'm relatively sure the Mag Prime entry was about Mag Prime using the Odonata Prime.

The Corpus did exist during the Orokin Empire as a part of it, until the rebelled. Like the Grineer, and the Tenno, and the...

Also, since Volt Prime is the first Prime to have his blueprints available through Clan-Tech, I think his Codex entry should have something to do with that: The experiments, the pain, the sacrifice so other Tenno could wield his power.

20 minutes ago, ElectronX_Core said:

Rhino Prime's was about Rhino Prime; the beast WAS Rhino Prime.

I think that's unlikely, given that we are told a) Excalibur was the first and b) The event takes place before transference was discovered and thus before the Orokin had any reason to build Warframes. Certainly the design of the "beast" probably informed the creation of the Rhino Warframe by to suggest that it was verbatim the first Rhino Prime is a hell of a stretch.

I'm relatively sure the Mag Prime entry was about Mag Prime using the Odonata Prime.

A day-in-the-life of a Tenno tells us nothing about the Warframe. That entry could have been for any Warframe without any alteration other than the name, it was about the War not the Warframe.

The Corpus did exist during the Orokin Empire as a part of it, until the rebelled. Like the Grineer, and the Tenno, and the...

Also, since Volt Prime is the first Prime to have his blueprints available through Clan-Tech, I think his Codex entry should have something to do with that: The experiments, the pain, the sacrifice so other Tenno could wield his power.

Not according to the anti-moa synthesis, "Corpus" was simply an Orokin term for each family-like unit, who were all actually Orokin. Not the Monolithic Merchant-cult we have now.

Volt Prime isn't available in Clan-Tech, and that has nothing to do with the origin of the Prime Warframes (Which happened before cryo)

Edited by SilentMobius

I hear cheering, but see no audience, what's up with that? Wonder what the original idea about Lunaro was, I really liked the operators speaking in the teaser trailer and appearing as win-poses or something at the end.

-Any chance archwing will get its own devteam like conclave has ?

-any plans to add void/moon archwing missions ?

-any plans to add sentient and orokin archwing enemies ?

-Since we have infested boss battle with archwing(Jordas), is there any chance we get archwing boss battle with corpus and grineer(and sentients)  factions?

-any plans to add to archwing game mode unique secondary weapons ? for example mecha-style missile pods or shoulder/backpack cannons

-what about archwing cosmetics like skins and stuff attached to archwing ?

-could we get some archwing companions, either sentinels or even better: completly unique compaions to archwing ?

-any chance for space dogfights in archwing ? current hovering while shoting each other comat can be really boring, it would be really cool if we could switch between our current "hover" type combat and high speed combat like space jet fighters in other games(something similar to dual modes of strike suit zero)

-Any chance for frame-archwing synergy ? for example different frames giving different bonuses in archwing

-Could we get 'evolving' emblem(like stratos emblem) related to archwing that we 'evolve' as we do archwing related events(like fomorian), missions or challenges. I want something to show off that I am skilled pilot of archwing.

-Will archwings get their own passives ?