Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #76

[DE]Rebecca

On 15/06/2016 at 7:48 PM, Cradicias said:

"Chroma has been ignored for some time (No proper passive..." 

Chroma has a passive, changing the energy colour changes the element. 

I also have a question for the devs,

Will the coming updates reworks some of the focus tenno schools ? Unairu needs some serious buffs and overall rework as it doesn't really fit its description. 

2 minutes ago, InquisitorXav said:

Chroma has a passive, changing the energy colour changes the element. 

I also have a question for the devs,

Will the coming updates reworks some of the focus tenno schools ? Unairu needs some serious buffs and overall rework as it doesn't really fit its description. 

Note the sentence: "Proper" passive. His passive doesn't actually DO anything in the mission beyond affecting one powers effect. Equinox has the same passive PLUS a proper passive. So yes, Chroma needs a proper passive too.

Is there going to be another prime vault opening soon?

Will snipers get more of a buff( I'm mainly looking for innate punch through, I find it really useful)

Anything new being added to syndicates for example syndicate armour, melee weapons

How is enemy rebalancing coming along?

Say if you make a change to a frame/ weapon we do not agree with, can there be a way for us to take back the forma and potatoes we have invested therefore if people do not like the change they do not have to deal with there stuff going to waste and having to spend time changing polarities, this probably could work the same way as arcane distillers...

Any news on umbra?

This whole thread. Does DE enjoy making us go slow? Or is it that the skill floor and ceiling weren't close enough together already? I was genuinely having fun with Warframe again until they gutted their own damn movement system again for the umpteenth time. Anyway, the more I type, the angrier it'll get, so: will this obnoxious change be reverted, will things only get worse from hereon out, or will DE just maintain total radio silence on the matter and try to sweep it under the rug?

inb4 "wat nerfs, i havent noticed any changes, u mad u mad lollolll"

14 minutes ago, InquisitorXav said:

Are you serious ? You consider Equinox's default form the same passive as chroma ? w o w 

The elemental alignment is a "proper" passive and one of the better ones.

Energy color affecting your powers is the same thing

In previous Devstreams, the talk of what to do with void keys has gone back and forth. we were told we'd be getting a compensation for it, then that we'd keep it but the functionality would be differently. What exactly was settled upon for the fate of our keys?  What will their function be? 

How will getting into the void work, and how will getting rewards work? Will we be doing a capture mission then find a void pocket and randomly be sent into a survival mission? Will we be able to choose what mission type/ tier the mission will be? Will prime parts become more common?

In the war within, something that strikes me oddly is the actual location. it was mentioned that it was like a moving asteroid fortress (or something like that) but will it be in sporadic locations or would it be in one location you will be able to access easily. 

What was the reason for the name "Specters of the rail"? to me it sounds more like an update based around the dark sector/ solar rails, rather than the star chart rework? will the new dark sector be introduced in the second portion of U19?

Kavats, will they be able to clear out the infestation in our lisets once we get them, or will that be at a later date?

Recently we've been getting some weapons with interesting mechanics like the stradavar and the dark split sword, but they seem to be lacking in their stats. for what they are worth, they should be a bit harder hitting, or atleast have better supplementary stats. when in dual sword mode for dark sword, they should have higher crit chance than great sword, for example. Will there ever be a second pass for some of these lacking weapons?

Has anything been thought up for the upcoming limbo rework yet?

Seeing as we have armor sets for conclave, will we be seeing themed armor sets for the other syndicates?

ETA on syndicate melee?

Any progress on the zephyr deluxe skin or any new deluxe skins we can get hyped about?

Edited by LordOfScrugging

3 hours ago, OzoneSlayer said:

NO MORE ONE SHOTTING!? What Does that mean for Snipers!? Will they be even more useless!? same with bows and shotguns. That's why they exist in the first place. You trade mass killing for murdering heavies. 

RE: Dmg poll. Its warm outside and makes me frisky. One-shot means 1hitting'boss' not bow/sniper nerf! Just temperature check w/friends. :)

Anything planned for;(spoiler-ized for those that havent finished the Second dream ... still)

Spoiler

More on who is operating the Stalker?

or..What is at the core of the infested and why do the bosses keep talking like they are the same as us?

The Lore. I know you said that Primes will get their Lore-videos like Saryn and Vauban in the future.

However,  it seems like such a waste to have so much in the Lore like Dax, Lorists and Archimedian and never ever see what they looked like or functioned.

Are there any possibility of seing these, or even to have future characters or even units of these types one day?

I am still waiting for the Stalker - a true story. Tell us what happened please.