Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #76

[DE]Rebecca

Just wondering is there ever going to be different ship interiors to match the different exteriors? It feel a little strange looking through a large lotus window then seeing something completely different in loading screens. Thank you.

1 hour ago, InquisitorXav said:

Are you serious ? You consider Equinox's default form the same passive as chroma ? w o w 

The elemental alignment is a "proper" passive and one of the better ones.

It is the same functionality. She has a different set of powers based on her color choices (arguably better than Chroma, who only has one different power based on his color). She however is lucky enough to be able to completely change her powers at will on top of that. His current "passive" adds no bonuses to him at all, only define his powers, just like her. So, yes, he needs a new proper passive that adds a bonus to him at all times, just like she has a passive Equilibrium mod at all times.

Edited by Cradicias

Hello DE,

Thanks always for an amazing game. Warframe is tons of fun and I am quite satisfied with the time I invested into the game. 

Pleasantries aside, I was wondering if there are any plans for Chroma. As of right now, his kit doesn't really fit for the direction the game is going. From my understanding, Warframes are receiving tweaks and changes to allow their abilities to, for the most part, synergise with each other. As it stands for Chroma, only two of his abilities, Elemental Ward and Vex Armor, work together in any meaningful way. His Spectral Scream is not wroth building for, and Effigy is either hit or miss depending on how it's used. I've compiled a list of changes and tweaks that seem pretty reasonable on this thread:

In short, is the dragon getting another look sometime soon?

1. Can Chroma get an aura or exilus mod that switches the 4 base elements with the sub elements?
  2. Will their be a ship that allows you to switch equipment mid mission?
  3. Can we get nitain as a dojo resource blueprint?
  4. Can Ordis follow us through missions like ghost in Destiny?
  5. Can nitain not be used as much?
  6. Can we get more nitain alerts?
  7. Can nitain be a Lunaro reward
  8. Any plans on more Lunaro maps?

When are Oberon/ Hydroid/ Limbo getting reworks. The last 2 reworks where amazing after more testing. The 3 frames i mentioned are vastly underused. and for good reason.

When there are changes and nerfs to weapons is there going to be a system inplace so a player does not have to re forma  a weapon or frame  to match the new meta.It's really a blow back to the players who have put 100s of formas on their inventory in total just to have the forma they add become useless.

The tonkor needs a nerf. It's to strong and I'm usually in support of overpowered things in this game but nothing since i've started playing destroys enemies as fast and as easily as this weapon. It carried me when i decided to start playing again . There's like nothing it can't kill in regular gameplay. It's damage output remind me of the old charge attack galatine back in the day with loki.

Last Devstream was amazing!  The SPEAR GUNS!!!!  I NEED A NEW PAIR OF SHORTS!!!!!!  & ....  THE new Tileset that you guys showed looks... so.. so good...  what are you feeding your art team!?

Just a couple thoughts regarding melee / melee abilities

• Excalibur and Wu-Kong charge attacks for ultimates?
  • Melee blocking / reflection.
  • Viability of "wall attacks" (IE: Disconnecting from a wall latch by pressing melee)

To Summarize the above - Q1:  Will Wu Kong and Excalibur ever receive a charge attack on their ultimates?  & Will Melee Defense / Reflection builds or Wall attacks ever receive another "look", as melee currently feels like, either use Body count & Blood rush, or go home.

Q2:  Ash Bladestorm being possibly re-worked has been mentioned before, anything to mention / show regarding this?  I would love to see it be more interactive -- even if it is just something small.  Perhaps some synergy with his other abilities?

Q3:  If Sony & Microsoft release new consoles soon (IE:  PS4.5 rumor / the console microsoft announced at E3, will Warframe be compatible with them?  Would these consoles possibly re-open the possibility for more flexibility in updates for console / perhaps being able to play the same account on different devices?  Tennogen?

(The reason I ask, is I've recently played Paragon, which allows you to play and advance the same account on PC or PS4 at any time.  Something I would LOVE to see on Warframe!)  

Thank you guys for the amazing game and relentless / persistant updates and hotfixes as always!!!!

--------------------------

One last thing:  I CHALLENGE SHELDON TO LUNARO! 

I KNOW YOU LOVE HOCKEY & HACKS (as demonstrated on poor rebecca many times) -- BRING IT! 

Q4:  Do you accept?  Yes or No!?  

:-)

When will we get frost deluxe skin? Also i really like your idea about arm takeover weapon.. At which update will we get that?

An idea for void drop table,  how if you balance the rare item drop rate with how long we get into the mission (for mission like def, survival, interception)? i.e. We will have better chance to get vauban system at 1 hour T3survival rather than at 20 minutes. The longer we are in the mission, the better the chance to get better prime part. It will be such dissapointment to go for 1 hour at survival and only get a junk part/fusion core.

Sorry if my english are bad..

-When, and if, the system of elemental procs will get some reworks? As it stands, weapons that focus on elemental procs are not very good and have a very unfair disadvantage when trying to compete with critical weapons. 

- Any chance the third skill on Mag go back to scaling in '%' instead of a fix amount of damage? 

Frost cloth physics? And any plans to make his prime look..prime-ier?

Also, any news/peaks at Operator outfits? Pretty please? 

And I know this has been requested by quite a few, the ability to walk around as our operator? Will that ever be a possibility? 

Question over here:

When can we see new or updated Crosshairs.

the crosshair we got at the moment is kinda outdated, for example we didn't had these big armor pieces(especially on the bigger warframe as rhino or atlas) and these cloth syandana that block your view for some hard moment, especially in archwing.

so if we get to see new crosshair i would like to see some sort of fading away while aiming or have the camera more away from the warframe. because warframe is a third person shooter and that means we can see our warframe at all time but looks are not important when you are in battle.(beside having camouflage)  

I just wanted to say Hi and I have a couple of questions and statements.

1. I know plenty of people have been asking this question all the time, but is it possible for console Tennos to have an exclusive primed packed too; like, Excalibur prime for PC Tennos. Do not get me wrong, the re-own packing are awesome, and which I do love. I feel like console Tennos deserves a little more. I just don't know what, though.

2. Are there any updates on Nezha syndicates mods?

3. KUBROW SYNDICATE ARMOR. Have you guys ever thought of Kubrow syndicates armor? I can think of some pretty badass armor for like Steel Meridian, a Fully Plated Kubrow Armor, that shakes the earth(justice). New Loka armor will be light and delicate, but corrosive to the touch(Purity). Etc.

4. Any new details on Zephyr's deluxe skin. Can this deluxe skin be a community project? I would say make it Archwing like. Then if you make it Archwing like you guys can put a story behind it like, Zephyr was getting hunted by Zanuka/Alad v and captured and turned into an Archwing Warframe(Cat and Bird Type themed). That's right have Zephyr's body turned partially into an Archwing, and maybe make her first ability to toggle the Archwing on and off.

5. Will Kavast and Kubrows get along with each other, like in the liset?

6. So, about that new frame? Pictures, gameplay, or we have to wait for tennocon?

7. So with this one, I want to see if you guys remember this one......Lotus Reveal(Devstream 53)?

Edited by (PS4)bullcityelite
Needed to add a lot of questions and comments