Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #76

[DE]Rebecca

As a mr 20 player that has been playing for two years I've almost completed my 'pokedex' but there is no real reason to get anything else. Also I have been craving more story in warframe, not just massive cinematic quests (which was amazing btw) but little bits of story quests that expand or flesh out the warframe universe. Im not asking for new tile sets or enemies but a re-use of existing assets to bring more of a reason to play warframe.   

Hi all.

Q1 Sentinels. Right nao most popular sentinel is Carrier/Carrier Prine due to his Vacuum ability. Many times ppl asked to change that, to give other companions that ability. Maybe as some ultra-rare mod? You added Chesa kubrow.... but she/he is nearly not as effective as Carrier.

Q2 What about option to "hide" sentinel?

Q3 Sunika Kubrow: you splitted her single ability into two (maybe its caused by programming issues on that time iduno) Any plans to work with that? For example give her old chase ability with inner cooldown  and add some kind of maiming strike("clip wing" etc)?

Q4 Dual Daggers and thrown glaves(and etc) are not even close to nikanas in terms of melee effectivness? Any plans on that?

Q5 I loved old Dark Dagger appearance, will it come back as skin someday or its scrapped forewer?

i want the arena as a team vs team match, and able to pick teammates, also i want it to be competing for points, in 2 different styles, one is pvp, and the other is 4v4 in separate games, in that mode each team competes for points, obtaining points for kills and losing points for deaths, there are alot of options that would make this even better like, turning on enimie scailing, turning on assasins and bosses, also turning on gauntlet mode, which will send  killed enimies to opponents arena, count melee combos towards points, turning on health drain, energy reduction, an option to deactivate mods, that would put everyone on a more even playing fielld.

I know it's not likely, but I want to transform abilities, so we can take an ability and swap it with another, what i want is rhino with iron skin, stomp, defy and vexing armor, is there any way to let us do that, i think if it were to become an option, it would keep ppl playing, and thinking of more possibilities, also i think if we put wings on sentinals they should be able to come with us on archwing missions.

Please fix the looter mod, so it will constantly send out bursts of energy that will break open crates and even through walls, but not affect enemies, also please make a mod that will open nearby lockers, and please make a range mod for sentinals, even if its only by 12 meters, we need this, also i think kubrows needs to have 4 ability mods.

can we have a simulacrum for archwings? also i want a better setting for it, a bigger level that doesnt have places that you can fall off of, and i want alot more enimes then just 20, plus i want to have bosses and stalkers, in there.

Edited by (PS4)willsp282012
needed to add more stuff

Ahoy!

For some more questions!

Will there be more progress on individual attachment coloring?

Will there be a walk toggle/hold key like the sprint toggle/hold key?

Will there be a way to remove Focus Lenses from items, perhaps in a similar way to the Arcane Distillers, for Arcanes, sold by the Syndicates?

Will we get to see more variety in the existing tilesets that show what Grineer and Corpus do on their off time? Do Corpus have break rooms to sip coffee after a stressful work day? Are there cafeterias on Grineer Galleons where they watch saturday morning Rathuum and eat KubrO's?

Are there plans to add new synthesis targets for Cephalon Simaris in upcoming updates to unlock more lore?

Edited by Thanax
Spelling

Why was the decision made to release Lunaro without the system of players offering roles as servers? As is Sun team is objectively better due to a host advantage (Not mentioning Sun team is never at a number disadvantage unless someone leaves, at worst they're equal with moon or 1 player advantage, or the fact that only the host can complete challenges for Lunaro). The ability for the host to not be a participant would've somewhat countered this problem.

(Assuming that system is still in the works, can't remember where I saw this)

Edited by Azryte

Are there more warframes that are gonna receive the PBR treatment along with their immortal skins and excalibur's proto skin in U19?

Also with the introduction of weapons with a gimmick, are there any plans for more? If so, which ones? And are you guys gonna look into fan concepts?

And also when are Frost and Volt going to receive the proper cloth physics?

Edited by Shad0wWatcher

Way back when you first implemented invasions the winning faction actually earned that node. If I remember properly around U14 the grineer managed to actually take over all of europa. Will that system ever be placed back into the game? As it made it feel like what we did impacted the starstar chart. I think it was removed so that prosecutors would always be able to spawn by removing it so the grineer never list ceres. Though something a little more simple could have been done. Boss nodes could have been made immune to standard invasions. That way there is always a point that a faction holds on a planet enabling them to fight back. While phorid can still appear as invested invasion is slightly different than normal invasions. 

Lunnaro's conclave points are all over the place and it doesn't encourage teamplay at all. Doing a support role has(calculated on average both offensive and defensive, 10 matches each) and it shows a 9.73% valoration of passing and making saves compared to going to "just score and screw you team". I know that Lunnaro is a new gamemode that you just implemented, but is there any plans to encourage teamplay by upping the value of the points from actions that encourage teaming up? Have you thought on making similar changes on support characters on PvE?

I started playing January 31, 2016 and am currently working towards maxing out my MR, nearly at 20 . I own/owned all primed frames/weapons, as such when the prime vault comes out for what I assume is Mag the frame and weapons that go along with it would be useless, but if it was say Ember even with the weapon/frames not being of use I would 9001% want the accessories.  Are you going to make the prime vault more like console where you have 2 packages: The Prime Items and the Prime Accessories as separate ones? I love DE and I dump a lot of money into this game to support y'all but i can't justify paying the full ~$60 for 1 syandana or armor cosmetic set. PLEASE consider this,  i'm just asking for a better way to give you more of my money.

EXAMPLE:

Frost Prime Pack was as follows: 1050 Platinum, Frost Prime, Latron Prime, Reaper Prime, Misa Prime Syandana, Titan Extractor Prime, Frost Prime Profile Icon ($59.99)

Why not do something like:

Frost Prime Pack: 850 Platinum, Frost Prime, Latron Prime, Reaper Prime ($44.99)

Frost Prime Accessories: 200 Platinum, Misa Prime Syandana, Titan Extractor Prime, Frost Prime Profile Icon ($14.99)

Same Price for those that want to get both, but for the many people who have had these items for a long time but missed the Prime Access it gives a reasonable way to obtain them.

Thanks for the game, loved it since i started.