Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #76

[DE]Rebecca

Fashion Frame Topic- could it be possible to make it so that 1) all weapons are removed so we can see the full body of the frame  2) making separate colors for armor and syndana attachments and 3) Having more than 3 color loadouts?

Edited by Chr1st16n

Is this new feature coming with the Quest going to be something to hopefully involve the Umbras? (Ik its been ask about so much and you shouldnt spoil the quest if it does but worth asking eitherway just to see where you all on the lines on the perfect way of introducing the new series of frames.

When are we getting the next Syntehsis target with lore? We have gone without a proper lore Synthesis target for the community to collectively work towards for over half a year now and we are starving! With the arrival of the War Within within(no pun intended) a month, now would be as good of a time as ever for giving us more lore from the synthesis targets!

Edited by NikodemosTheMan

I have seen that on the latest build notes for Xbox One there are some info on prime warframes. One of the warframes mentioned was Excalibur Prime. Is this a mistake? Was there a way to get Excalbur Prime on consoles? Or........ Is this a hint that you have decided to give the players on console. Honeestly if I could play Warframe on my computer I would but, I tried and I couldn't finish Vor's Prize. For most people they play on console not because they choose, but because they can't afford a computer or can't build one. You have all these players that are on console but, don't recieve the chance to get Excalibur Prime. I think the console community at least deserves a chance. Like how all of us got the chance from the Lotus to undergo our journey on this great game.

Edited by (XB1)DoodTheCool49

Sniper Scope Sway

Any consideration of undoing your mistake here?

It should not exist. Period. 

It makes snipers a chore to use, not difficult because of actual difficulty, but annoying and unplayable for many people.

In other games it's used as a balance for PvP to combat certain toxic playstyles (primarily camping), but it has absolutely no place in such a fast paced rapidly moving game like Warframe. 

It doesn't matter how much you buff snipers if you add such an absurd and anti-fun mechanic in to their usage. It is also heavily favored towards snipers with lower zoom levels. It needs to be removed entirely, no question.

Please, make snipers fun again. 

Is it possible to have option to hide items that we had already owned and max ranked them but removed/deleted them for slots.
E.g.
Hide Soma in market since I already maxed soma and replaced it with Soma Prime.
Hide Inaros quest blueprint in Baro after completing the quest.

Dear Tenno council,

Many Tenno focus on health and armour as having 1k + of Health is more rewarding than having 1k+ of shields. Will there be a shields 2.0 were having high shields is just as, if not more rewarding than health and armour?

Any more changes to volt/ volt prime? We want to be lord of lightning! 

Volt prime umbra?

Volt deluxe skin? 

Are Warframes alive? ( Don't tell me volt is just a puppet!)

Are Kubrows and kavats within the same family? 

Beds,toys,sleeping and or kiss kubrow? a park for kubrows and kavats? Do kavats and kubrows get along? Companion roaming? 

Any news on the infested behind the door? 

Augment slot? 

There aren't many staff type weapons, how about a Sancti Tipdeo? I love staff weaponry and with the vaulting of the bo prime which will not return for a very long time, there needs to be more staffs to compensate for that and the current 4 (Excluding mk1 type) 

That is all and thank you for your patronage 

Edited by Wolfnrun

Q1: Are we to expect any new sentient enemies in part 3? 

Q2: Are Bailiffs, Artificers, and Datalyst ever going to return as a pernament enemy? If so will it be in U19 in one of the parts? 

Q3: Are Acyoltes ever going to return, but as a pernemant "nemesis" system? Would be intersting to have them constantly die, then few weeks later return, so the community has a challenger to fight constantly.

Q4: Can we expect any new Sentient weapons in U19? In any of the parts? 

Q5: Will Mandatory mods be removed in U19? Alongside the multishot nerf? 

Q6: Is enemy AI being reworked, alongside scaling etc? 

Edited by Darealslenderman

In order of importance:

What are your plans for the balance deficiency between players and enemies mentioned on the Bourbon List?

With Vauban Prime, nearly half of all existing Prime Warframes will be inaccessible. As one of its stated goals is to address Void access, will the Starchart 3.0 rework include a way to finally put vaulted gear back into the game?

In the Reddit AMA, you were asked if you'd considered adding an extra color tint option for metals on the PBR Prime items (including the frames post-Nova Prime)... and Sheldon missed the point when he answered. Would someone else care to revise?

Mynki stated last time he was on-stream, that he agreed it should be possible for players to be able to color their Warframe Attachments separately from one another. Has any progress been made in this regard?

We haven’t had a dojo update for… over a year now, I think. Are they due for a checkup? Perhaps some updates to editing features?

Akvasto Prime: When?

Edited by Archwizard

1.) The frustrating experiences that RNG creates has been a contested issue for a very long time. However, with the introduction of the future sortie reward system  the Devs have indicated a willingness to implement other, less frustrating reward systems. Are you open to alternative reward systems such as a token/reputation system?

If so, are there any current plans to do so?

What are your views on creating a token system in tandem with RNG that allows players to sell spare rewards for tokens and in turn buy rewards they have yet to acquire with said tokens?

2.) Is there a reason that Prime Warframes are unable to equip the skins of their default counterparts as well as toggle their prime accessories? Also, what are your thoughts on allowing players to upgrade level 30 vanilla frames into prime frames in order to keep formas and reactors? (It would require all the same components, but perhaps an additional forma.)

Edited by Jamescell