Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #76

[DE]Rebecca

I have a few questions to the developers:

1) Can you add an option to not be a host ( lets say that we have bad PC, net or something)?

2) My next question regards keysharing ( something that is an unofficial part of Warframe): can you add a system for keysharing? I have an idea: First you have menu where you can start or search keysharing sessions. Then when the party is full everyone's keys are consumed and they have a run for each player. After that they can vote for another set of runs or leave the session.

3) When you will add a feature to kick players from squad. I am really angry to those AFKs at sortie 3!!!

Edited by BEKONE

A few weeks ago there was some discussion about changes to the mod fusion system. Is that still something that we can expect? Are there things that we should do to prepare for it? (sell duplicates for credits, keep them, etc)

Edit: You also mentioned (during PAX?) that you were considering dedicated player hosts as pvp servers. Is this something that applies to Lunaro?

Edited by Senechaux

Are there any plans to revise the user interface for the kubrows? I can't remember which of my Kubrows is which breed, or what their statistics are. It would be nice if the preview screen could show me, rather than have to wait for them to go into and come out of stasis.

Recently you have made 2 weapons, the Stradavar and the Dark Split-sword which have amazing models and special features, but unfortunately fall behind in terms of stats.

This is most upsetting as the Stradavar and DSS both have the requirements of endgame weapons, but can barely compete with lower tier weapons. The former has a mastery rank requirement of 8 and the latter has an absurd resource cost. 

It is possible that hese two weapons be reviewed and buffed?

Q : When can we expect Damage 3.0 if it were in the works?

Q : Will some weapons will get reworked to match the new damage vs enemies since that the direction we are going?

Q : I noticed that with the new reworks for frames like Saryn, Mag and Volt that we don't really need that much of the power strength, does that mean almost all if some frames will need less power strength in the reworks depends on their role, also does that mean power strength mods won't be needed or you won't focus more power strength mods?

Q : Will we get weapon customization? like scrap a weapon we don't need or like then add parts of it into a gun we like?

Q : Since Scott is dealing with power creep and cheese in this game, will Sortie be scrapped or will it get another purpose since the "best" way to complete was to cheese through it but cheesing will be no more, what will become of it?

Q : I joined 1 year ago so i missed almost all events, my question is, will Tenno like me ever get a chance on doing these events? 

Q : Since Void will be harder to access to, unlike now which we can just stroll in anytime we want, will Baron's items prices will stay the same or will it be reduced? farming ducats will be harder now so it won't be fair to increase the prices while decreasing the ability to farm prime parts not to mention older prime parts value decreases with new prime release! 

Q : Will some weapons get an innate ability/ feature/ skill instead of just releasing event mods/ augments mods for it? like Ack & Brunt, why release a mod and not built it into it? some weapons needs to be unique so why not built "something" unique into it rather just release a mod for it? we really cant build/ mod to our heart content with all "mandatory" mods, wasn't one of your goals to reduce mandatory mods yet you increased it!!

Q : Will you release a bot for nexus that play the game for us? only alerts since we have specters why not let them do the alerts instead of us? just like extractors, make it % chance of success!!

Q : Will Simularcum be update to simulate missions as in we can simulate defense/ survival missions to get a better feel of our builds?

Q : In Borderlands 2 if you play by yourself and set the game to public, if you pause the game it is paused but when someone joins the game continues, will we get something like this? switching between solo and coop is impossible and aborting missions can be unpleasant at times if you end up with good loot!

Q : Will we get a weapons with alt fire that can "heal" our targets? this idea i saw it in Killing Floor games and i would love to have something like this in this game, it doesn't need to be instant healing but something good enough!

Q : Will we ever get a "bond" with our most used companion to the point they will do things for/ to us, like if i'm low on health my Kubrow will heal me by damaging enemies?

This is a VERY minor issue, but will we ever get a fix for our names/mastery rank being cut off when viewing them in the pause screen? I've had people think I'm mastery rank 2 because the 1 was on the second row. Sometimes half of somebody's name is cut off...

Edited by (PS4)Gurgleplops

@[DE]Rebecca What about the next Devstream #77 after this one?  Technically (if you follow the two week cycle) it will fall on Canada Day.  Will you do a fun stream day on the stat holiday or will we have to wait three weeks until TennoCon? (which falls on Stampede season...in which I would really love a Calgary shout out then ._. )

Much obliged from your fellow Canadian Tenno :heart: 

1. Any progress on making Syndicate Procs more stealth friendly? It gets annoying when I shank someone with my Dark Dagger and a draw attention because the Syndicate Proc went off.

2. How is Limbo coming along?

Just one question, cause I just hatched the most gorgeous little puppy today...

When Kavats come out, are you going to also touch on the Kubrows and their differencens between breeds, cause right now, only Huras and Raksa have some kind of feature that makes them usable?

I have to admit i didn't watched the last devstream yet, but the overview didn't seem to indicate any of these haveing been adressed. So my bad if i repeat an allready answered question

Q1. Have you considered adding locations to the new star chart which would only exist as lore texts (perhaps with some images), rather than mission tilsets, in order to make the Origin System feel more populated?

For example orbital colonies, major cities, trade hubs (for common goods), or nomad fleets?

Q2. Back in 2012 when you (re)started development on Warframe, how did you imagine the game to be played (in terms of gameplay and people using it)?

Q3. I liked the old Grineer Sawman back in 2013. Any chance they could make a comeback in some way?

Q4. Is there a reason against replacing the current Skana and Lato as starter weapons with MK-1 variants and buff the regular version to a more mid tier position? Doesn't the current starter weapon selection seem a bit odd with these two in such a position?

Q5.  Has the idea of replacing the old Burston model with a more up to date version been put on hold for the time being or have you scraped it entirely?

Q6. In terms of backstory which version of Warframes are supposed to have been there first, the regular models or Primes? Or would you rather leave that up to the players to decide for themself?

Q7. Since Second Dream showed us what Tenno actualy are. How are we supposed to imagine them creating their own "culture" as weapon descriptions and architecture in the dojos imply? Were they really able to create a society while confined to the Warframes, is there a part of the Tenno we have not seen yet or did mama Lotus just thought it all up for them?

1: Any news about PC to Xbox one account migration?

2: What's happening with Dark sector conflicts? Are we going to see them again? 

3: When you updated Ember prime, Nyx prime and Loki prime to Pbr, immortal skins became less... "customizable" because of replacing the "Accent" color with the Pbr gold. Is there any ways you guys can add an extra color slot for prime warframes so that immortal skins still work the same as with normal warframes? 

Here's a thread i made a while ago: 

Dont know DE plans with void keys and all that stuff but just asking if since "keysharing" is not something "oficial" besides from players to players, does DE consider it enough of a thing to consider implementing some sort of system that ensures that ill intentioned players who only look to leech some free runs and leave after respect the agreed keyshare?