Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #76

[DE]Rebecca

9 minutes ago, Aurentus said:

Some of us on Reddit were having a very serious discussion yesterday regarding the question:

Is there a reason all male operatives have full face masks, but the female ones feel free to show their luscious lips?

I think, due to the grave nature of this matter, official comment on the topic is warranted.

I can't tell if this is bait or not.

I was curious if you could re-release Primed Chamber and Aviator as a reward in either an event or sorties?

Sidenote: I was also curious if you guys could brighten the imprints of kubrows, that the moment when viewing them. They look dark and even faded, not as bright as they are in the liset or viewing them in stasis. Thanks & love them game

Please fix the Void (drop tables specifically) soonest. The way it is now reminds me of one definition of insanity, that of repeating something with the expectation that it will end differently. At least, get rid of the time-wasters like fusion cores and orokin cells as rewards for 20 minutes of Tower IV defense.

Will we be getting new physics in U19?

I saw the new trailer and the physics on Mesa's helm there looks so smooth and light. The current Mesa Helm physics is like rubbery and spazzy...

Hopefully it will also fix Saryn P skirt clipping and collapsing and maybe improve Trinity P's lobester butt. lol

Q: Will there be changes to some of the newly added passives that our feedback has been adamant about changing due to the passive being less than useful or being hurtful to a Warframe?

I just really want a yes or no answer to this as I've been waiting sometime to play Nyx again, but it's so frustrating to play her now with the new passive that I've been more than adamant about changing it, but there has been no word to DE changing some of those passives.

1.  During last event 'Rathuum', new mods were introduced for Grineer weapons.  Will there be similar mods in future events for Corpus or Infested weapons?

2.  Will Tenno ever learn to use weapons left-handed style? *When switching over-shoulder view from right to left*

Hello DE
 I first off want to say I really love this game you've made and how you've allowed us to have a hand in shaping it as it grows. I've logged in many hours and fed in more money for plat than I can honestly recall in the last few years. I've had moments where I was pissed at this game but I've never hated it. I have tried to make most of my forum posts be constructive even if I lack some of the elegance to my manner of speech that others have. Anyway enough of my rambling and to some questions and suggestions I have.

#1- Companion Commands - with Kavats coming soon much to my delight, I think it's about time a Companion Command system be put in place. All to often Shade cloaks me when I'm no longer around enemies or carrier will shot an enemy I'm sneaking up on, or kill an enemy I'm attempting to Devour... My kubrow will roar at one enemy rather than a group. I think a simple system of Toggling their auto attacks on and off , and commanding them to use their primary or secondary abilities with a cool down would be a great addition. I mean they are Trained right ?

#2- Unarmed Melee - During Pax someone asked about Rhino Punching and Rebecca talked about the Unarmed stance during the escape from the Zanuka Hunter. I really think that Unarmed Melee should be a permanent ability. Mesa has a Passive that gives her a buff when no melee weapon is equipped ... Well what if you run out of ammo or need to break a lot of crates?

#3- Daggers/Dual Daggers/Gun-blades - I think we could use some more single Daggers, More Dual daggers and more stances and more Gun-blades with more stances.
These are weapons that don't have much variety to them and could use some.

#4- Staff/Pole-arm - Honesty I can't even tell the difference , the weapons look the same the stances all look and feel the same. These weapons I think need a Rework. First off Staves should be given long sweeping and vaulting attacks, Pole-arms given attacks that more use chopping or spinning moves. I think a Spear type should be added with lunging and swiping moves. If it's blunt , it's a staff, if it's bladed on the sides or at both ends it's a pole-arm, and if it's bladed at one side it's a spear.

#5- Glaive - The Holding mechanic ... Well I think it's needed for it's use in quick melee But I think if you Equip the weapon in hand you should just use the alt fire button to throw it... Same for the Whip Swords like Mios

#6- Alt Fire - Like mentioned in the previous point Alt Fire doesn't get lots of use. What with the wide array of weapons each one could have an Alt Fire, even if it's as simple as firing a single shot on a burst weapon or switching it to a different element or shot type. ( Syndicate Blast Effects Should charge and then given a button that Allows us to set it off when we want/need to )

#7- Quick Fire - Can we get something Like quick melee but for your guns when Melee is equipped?
Like changing the Quick melee button to fire your secondary weapon from the hip while your melee weapon is in your hand?
This would help with Melee focused players with getting through Grineer Energy Sapping doors or taking out other distant or flying objects without having to switch

#8- Dark SplitSword - To go with my Section on ALT FIRE The Dark SplitSword and any other Splitsword that may follow ( Heat Sword and Ether Sword I'm looking at you ... Perhaps a Fang and Pangolin sword type ) This Weapon type should have 2 Stance Slots. If you're worried about having 20 extra mod Capacity than just make each slot count for half or cap it at 10 extra. With both Stances equipped use the Alt Fire button to Switch stances one the fly MID BATTLE. They NEED this because as it stands , it's a nice idea but offers nothing to pick it over a heavy weapon or Dual Swords

#9- Replaying Quests - Yeah this should be as simple as walking over to the codex and turning the quest on again.

I do have one question. I am active duty military and have been for many years and as warlord for my clan. I have lost many players due to these nerfs and the nerf of draco. They see the game as not worth playing anymore because of the new grind. Lots of times we (as active duty) have very odd hours and really do not have the time to play due to mission requirements. We use alot of the frames that were reworked or "nerfed" a lot and it was efficient for us due to the said time constraints. Will they (being the frames) and the affinity nerf to draco return to the way they were? or what is your plan to keep military players from finding another game that does not consume so much of our time? If you want to talk to me offline feel to contact me on xbox and I can explain further.

First of all, love the game and have played non-stop for over 4 months after coming back after a 3 year absense. There is SO much to learn and do, am MR 16 and have not even started doing Sorties or got the Simulacrum. Could play this for another year easy. 

Most of the questions already asked are ones I have been thinking about but one I that has been bugging me is this:

There is an awful lot of customization available to warframes, Kubrows, Sentinals and even weapon skins. Really looking forward to the new Market UI to help me spend all that shiny Platinum. But with all these choices there are no choices for targetng reticles. The present default reticle is a little hard to see and easily gets lost in the background if its bright (this is especially noticeable in Void missions), could there at least be an option to change its color or thickness? 

Or even its design? I am not the best shot in the world and the present reticle (either standard or sniper rifle) makes it hard to pinpoint  long range or fast moving targets. Please allow us to choose our own targeting reticle, even it that means I need to buy it with Platinum. We already buy profile icons and Fashionframe items, why not spend it on real "Quality of Life" stuff.

Thank you.

Hey folks hope everything is on track for the rest of Update 19, cant wait to get my hands on the rest of the content intended for U19

I have two and a half questions for ye?

1-Will there be an option to buy/ acquire more tabs/ configs for Warframe/ weapon upgrades and appearances? I want to make muh new Nekros builds and have all the fashion frame colour schemes available to you 

2 + 2.5- Hows the progress with the Archwing changes? And will it ship with U19's bundle?

Greeting Dev Gang,

I have two questions completely unrelated to the update(s):

Have you ever considered adding more infro about the affected stats of weapon based powers such as those of Ash, Excalibur or Ivara, by that i mean that the infor revealed now is very limited, for example I'd find it very useful to see the critchance of Bladestorm or the Finisher damage it applies (if there is any, I'm unsure... couldn't really find the info), or in the case of Wukong's Primal Fury it'd be useful to see how and it the status chance is affected or what type of damage mods from the weapon equiped adds the better bonus.

Second question, whatever happened to the Lore imprints that were being recovered from that snooty Cephalon? I mean, we still have the ones we recovered, why did they stop?

I've been having an issue with installing mods to my weapons. Whenever I try to install or upgrade a mod on my warframe or weapons it says it excedes the mod capacity of an item I don't have equiped so I have to equip the weapon it says that I have reached mod capacity on and remove all the mods just so I can install or upgrade the mods I want to the weapon I previously had equiped. I  hope this can be fixed.