Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #76

[DE]Rebecca

Is turning quests into a campaign mode to teach new players stuff and give a more tangible progression been tossed around the office much?

ntXNtpC.png

I shall keep posting this till the end of time, mwahahahaha.

Edited by DrBorris

DE, i have got some questions.

first question

In Warframe we got landing crafts, ships. Will there ever be such thing as space battles where you can battle with your own battleship. so for example we can equip guns on your xiphos, so you can get into heavely guarded enemy facility's. i would be looking forward to this since we have like all combat but that.

second question

this day in warframe there are 3 sort of trials. we got an infested one, an grineer one and a nightmare grineer one. when can we expect an corpus one, or will you guys ever make that.

third question

any progress on the server clients for people to host at home, to make warframe more stable with less host migration. i really want to help you guys with that! so i do like to get an progress update.

this are the questions i got, i hope to get an answer soon, or better you talk about it in the devstream.

GOOD LUCK WITH THE DEVSTREAM, I ALWAYS LIKE THOSE STREAMS. KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When we get some new Dojo stuff? New decors? Lighting setups for each room or all dojo? New room design? New Pigment colors? Maybe some new functional rooms, like duel room 2x2? Or some Liset docks? New training rooms? Or "Extra Speacial Simulacrum" for party? 

1 minute ago, Lored said:

When we get some new Dojo stuff? New decors? Lighting setups for each room or all dojo? New room design? New Pigment colors? Maybe some new functional rooms, like duel room 2x2? Or some Liset docks? New training rooms? Or "Extra Speacial Simulacrum" for party? 

exactly, would be a great to see new dojo rooms. an suggesting from me an hanger, i want to know how the tenno can enter there own dojo :D.

My questions:

- A long time ago, when Wyrm and Shade were the only Sentinels, there was mention ( during Devstreams ) of Sentinels possibly hacking things for us. Has this been abandoned, forgotten, or just a low priority?

- Why do we give samples of Orokin technology ( Forma, Potatoes, Prime parts ) to Syndicates/Baro Ki'Teer? How does this maintain the Balance?
Please give me a lore-related reason to do this, even if only a little ingame queue of the Lotus giving me the OK to help out these Syndicates and/or Baro Ki'Teer.

1. With Microsoft's announcement of cross platform play, will Warframe be moving in that direction? (Assuming cert is changed so that it doesn't effect the speed of pc updates)

2. With Kubrows and now Kavats in U19 our tenno are beginning to have a nice range of companions. Are there any plans or ideas for more animal companions or is this as far as it will go for now?

3. With a sport now in the game, teams and competition are inevitable. Will there ever be a DE sanctioned Lunaro tournament?

4. Why is Kela so protective of her spinning discs? I understand that boss mechanics needed some work but I think most players would agree that getting knocked off pressure pads by rollers while pointlessly shooting at buttons is more annoying than interesting. Why not have us kill some of her executioners to bring her out?

5. With these changes to archwing I'm hoping more people will play and the experience will improve. However, my main issue with archwing isn't really the feel of it, it's the way we're locked into builds. Are there plans for more mods for archwing such as nightmare or corrupted mods?

6. On a previous devstream Scott mentioned that Limbo would be the next warframe to be looked at. Can we have an idea of the direction that you are planning on taking this rework? Also, is Hydroid after Limbo?

That's all from me. Keep up the great work!

Will there be updates for old stances with only one or two combos (instead of three) in the near future?

Will Kubrows (and probably Kavats) see AI improvements? Also, will we get a way to command them ("Open that locker", "Attack that guy", "Come back", "Stay") in missions?

After Alloy Plates have been replaced with Ferrite as Void resource - any chance that the same will happen to Control Modules? I think the 10k I have by now will last for a while. Or could you please allow us to sell or discard surplus items (resources, planet nav segments, ...)?

While the new forum is all nice and shiny, could we please get a proper source editor instead of the WYSIWYG from hell?

Will we see more operator cosmetics suits in the future, possibly even from the syndicates?

When we got the Tenno Lab, you said that Vauban would move there eventually, too. What happened to that?

With Akstiletto Prime coming being here now, will we see Akimbo versions of other prime pistols (Lex Prime, Vasto Prime) as well? Because I'd love to have an AkLex Prime.

First of all , good afternoon and thank you for hours of fun :) A timely question is regarding the codex of enemies in Archwing . It's really hard to scan enemies in space , there will be some improvement ? Thanks and sorry if this has been asked before

i have just a couple issues that it would be great if you could take a look at.

Gear , and Focus should be able to be changed in the Arsenal ( per loadout slot) its annoying to abort a mission to go get the right gear or change focus and wouldnt have to be done if i didnt have to check over multiple things just to enter a mission.

the stalker , G3 , and Zanuka sigils are ALL off center deviating to the Left, on Every single warframe , this has been an issue in game from the day i got my Stalker sigil and possibly longer. even when using the options it only helps to make it off center to the Right instead. Obsessive players like myself have a hard time using these Sigils due to this reason, its crying out to you DE , we are nice Sigils ... please fix us !. 

i like the game and i like what your doing with it. but more story would be nice, what are cephalons, what exactly are sentients. more in game info on the story would be great .

thanks for the time you took in reading this and thank you for the game 

Are you ever going to give Kubrows any love, anytime soon (like improving their AI and giving them more survivability when attacking a group of enemies)? The floating golden nutsack shouldn't be the only viable companion in the game.

Edited by Alma_Elma

What about new deluxe skins?

What about dual daggers "rework" and new stance?

When will we get rework for Ash? ( I have seen some really interesting ideas here and i think that you could make some of them real)

And finally what about syndicate melee weapons? (Rakta Mios would be perfect :D )

Hello there! Would you ever consider opening up Dojo decorations/utility to the TennoGen workshop, so the playerbase can create custom additions to the dojo? You have to admit, that place needs some love.

Thanks!