Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma's Tail

IEpicWolfI

• 3 weeks later...

Bumpity bump!

Post SotR, I've been playing a bit with Chroma and some Syandanas and have noticed some changes here on a number of items! By parts:

• Chroma's Tail is now stiffier. Thanks for that Art team! :) IDK if anyone here would like some improvements still, but what we have now feels much much better.
  • Nekros Mortos Syandana has been given the Cloth Physics treatment. It's too jelly, at least for my taste. It's also making the binds twist around themselves and look a bit bad sometimes. I think this needs to be adressed, so I'd recommend taking a look on them. Reminds me of when Noru Prime first got the physics.
  • Ash Prime's ponytail uses the new physics too! I'd argue this one is in a much better state. As Mortos, it has the twisting around itself issue that I hope can be corrected.

I'd also like to suggest adding a hitbox on some parts to the last two (and some extra ones, like Citadella Prime) because right now they're clipping through the bodies. way too much. Just check Ash Prime's codex to see what I mean.

Edited by NightmareT12

On 6/15/2016 at 1:41 PM, Cradicias said:

Watch the tail when you're standing still. It flutters and ripples without you even moving. With how thick the tail is and the fact that a dragon's tail is another limb, it should hang heavy and not really move unless we move.

That effect is part of the new cloth system overall (the rippling/twitching even when still). Adds a "wind" effect (although, some environments don't make sense for this effect to happen)

8 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

"[...] (and some extra ones, like Citadella Prime)"

On this note, Citadella Prime isn't affected by wind/abilities (Vauban's vortex, Inaro's abilities)

Minor note but it stands out when you're standing next to vortex as Vauban because his coat tail will be sucked in but not Citadella Prime