Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update: Lunaro

[DE]Megan

I have another question in regards to the parkour speed fix.... So I just tested it and now the only way to go fast is to roll around like Sonic the Hedgehog? I'm extremely good at breaking games and doing stuff that game mechanics shouldn't allow... But there is almost no way to go super fast now other than combat rolling forwards.... Bullet jumping is now just to get over stuff...

1 minute ago, Uklanos said:

I have another question in regards to the parkour speed fix.... So I just tested it and now the only way to go fast is to roll around like Sonic the Hedgehog? I'm extremely good at breaking games and doing stuff that game mechanics shouldn't allow... But there is almost no way to go super fast now other than combat rolling forwards.... Bullet jumping is now just to get over stuff...

this saddens me to an extent that cannot be described in words

2 minutes ago, N33DL3F15H said:

this saddens me to an extent that cannot be described in words

Yes my brother.. In our greed to go fast... the devs have noticed it and smited us :/

Maxed out rush on a Loki Prime you can only achieve around 27 seconds in the Dojo Obstacle Course.

Edited by Uklanos
extra info

Lunaro WOULD be fun if a few changes were made to how it works.

1. There should be a limit to how many people can be on a team, the only really viable option is 3v3 or 4v4 because after that you can't throw the ball into the goal without 14 people running up holding down right mouse button trying to get it and then people constantly hitting you again and again till the ball goes unstable out of the goal box.

2. The unintentional passing where a teammate runs in front of you after you throw it and them immediately taking the ball.

3. And you being able to create your own teams instead of it being divided up automatically..

Other than that the game is very fun with 2-3 friends screaming at each other in teamspeak/skype trying to steal the ball from each other!

Just now, franklinwilson2 said:

Lunaro WOULD be fun if a few changes were made to how it works.

1. There should be a limit to how many people can be on a team, the only really viable option is 3v3 or 4v4 because after that you can't throw the ball into the goal without 14 people running up holding down right mouse button trying to get it and then people constantly hitting you again and again till the ball goes unstable out of the goal box.

2. The unintentional passing where a teammate runs in front of you after you throw it and them immediately taking the ball.

3. And you being able to create your own teams instead of it being divided up automatically..

Other than that the game is very fun with 2-3 friends screaming at each other in teamspeak/skype trying to steal the ball from each other!

+rep I most definitely agree with everything said here. Very fun, just needs some improvements. 

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

•    Fixed stopping dead in mid-air when attempting to roll out of an Aim-Glide with your Melee weapon in hand.

Thanks for the fix on the melee aim glide, this has been bugging me for a while.

Also, great update. I'm excited about lunaro and it seems like a lot of bugfixes shipped with it too.

Hello,

The new changes to the mod 'Maiming Strike' have had some (hopefully) unintended consequences when used in conjunction with Atlas's melee weapon of choice.

Prior to this update, holding crouch while preforming his Landslide attack(s) Maiming Strike would activate, causing Crit Landslides.

I know this seems like a bug that needed fixing to some, but I'm begging you DE, please return this feature!

It made Atlas viable on the damage front, all the way up to Sortie level 3. It was not OP at all compared to many, many other Warframe powers, and not OP in the least considering weapon damage potential.

Again, please return the feature. Thanks.

I get the forward momentum thing was a bug and needed to be removed but now it feels almost as if the Double jump and Bullet jump in the parkour system only hurts you in terms of speed resulting in getting shot waaaaayyy more frequently... Easy way to avoid this is still to spin attack on the ground but that hurts your hand after 20 minutes... Bullet jumping and Double jumping are now only to cross far distances really slowly and to get to high places.. And in most areas in the game.. this is almost completely useless or keeps you from losing 2-4 seconds running around an object.

Maxed rush and the speed aura with Loki Prime

24.56s in the Dojo obstacle course